More "fake news"???

The leaks coming out of the Trump White House cast the president as a clueless child

All White Houses leak. Sometimes the leaks are big, sometimes small. But there are always people willing to talk to reporters about the “real” story or about why the chief executive made a mistake in regard to some decision he made.

That said, I've never seen so much leaking so quickly — and with such disdain for the president — as I have in the first six days of Donald Trump's presidency.

The leaks coming out of the Trump White House cast the president as a clueless child

Any right winger worried yet???

You're butt hurt and you hate Trump. There's a clear pattern there. You should be limited to starting one thread a week since they are all the same
Kind of like the tens of thousands of Hillary topics since 2008 which were all the same.

Kind of like the tens of thousands of Obama topics since 2008 which were all the same.

What goes around comes around.

All White Houses leak. Sometimes the leaks are big, sometimes small. But there are always people willing to talk to reporters about the “real” story or about why the chief executive made a mistake in regard to some decision he made.

That said, I've never seen so much leaking so quickly — and with such disdain for the president — as I have in the first six days of Donald Trump's presidency.

So someone told someone about a thing said at a place with a guy and a dude about something they thought they heard about this and that...

LOL.

So someone told someone about a thing said at a place with a guy and a dude about something they thought they heard about this and that...

THANK YOU.........
The same EXACT "logic" that Trump alludes to regarding 5 million illegals voting for Clinton.....

LOL.

You just summed up liberal news philosophy.

I heard a dude talked to a chick who overheard another dude saying to this guy that he heard someone say that this guy said that this chick saw another guy....

THANK YOU.........
The same EXACT "logic" that Trump alludes to regarding 5 million illegals voting for Clinton.....

Fine. let him start an investigation and see if his statement holds water. I'm sure all the States and Cities will gladly open up their voter rolls for the feds to do a check of addresses and such.

Forum List

Back