• Jenner

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Dugger

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Neither....the thread is racist.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Ok. Both are fucked up.

In this corner...a juvenile going through puberty and touching his female sibling. As they slept. Damn. Weird. Gross. Ugh.

And in this corner a 62 year old Olympic hero man with a family....who decides to chop his pecker off and call.himself a woman....then whore it out for a reality show.

Vote!!

Good Lord, I can't say. Both are really, really messed up. I'm really, really glad that I'm not a member of either of family (except for maybe the money part - lol).

More F'ed Up: Duggar vs Jenner?

They're both Republicans
Ok. Both are fucked up.

In this corner...a juvenile going through puberty and touching his female sibling. As they slept. Damn. Weird. Gross. Ugh.

And in this corner a 62 year old Olympic hero man with a family....who decides to chop his pecker off and call.himself a woman....then whore it out for a reality show.

Vote!!

Good Lord, I can't say. Both are really, really messed up. I'm really, really glad that I'm not a member of either of family (except for maybe the money part - lol).
A gaggle of sorry-assed critters. Especially The Jenner/Kardashian harlots.

What hatred? I don't hate them. I just pointed out that child molester very seldom change on their 18th birthday.
You on the other hand seem to like calling anyone who disagrees with you a hater
Josh was a minor when this happened. All of it has been blown out of proportion because the liberal hate machine hates the Duggars.
That we know about, we don't have any idea if he stopped or not. He could be doing the same thing to his own kids. Just because he was a minor at the time doesn't mean he changed his behavior.
So you're just going to base your hatred of the Duggars based on speculation of something that may or may not be true?

What hatred? I don't hate them. I just pointed out that child molester very seldom change on their 18th birthday.
You on the other hand seem to like calling anyone who disagrees with you a hater
Josh was a minor when this happened. All of it has been blown out of proportion because the liberal hate machine hates the Duggars.
That we know about, we don't have any idea if he stopped or not. He could be doing the same thing to his own kids. Just because he was a minor at the time doesn't mean he changed his behavior.
So you're just going to base your hatred of the Duggars based on speculation of something that may or may not be true?

How Often Do Juvenile Sex Offenders Reoffend?

Juvenile sex offenders appear to respond better to treatment and reoffend less frequently than adult sex offenders. Sexual reoffense rates for youth over several years are estimated at approximately 10%. In addition, if juvenile sex offenders reoffend, they are far more likely to engage in other types of delinquent behavior than to commit new sex crimes.

Can Juvenile Sex Offenders be Managed in the Community?

In some cases, yes. Placing juvenile sex offenders in custody does not necessarily reduce offending over time. In fact, it can actually increase the likelihood of reoffense as youth who live with other delinquent or troubled juveniles may teach one another how to be even more serious young criminals. Many juvenile sex offenders can be safely managed in the community with specialized supervision and treatment.

Is Treatment Important for Juvenile Sex Offenders?

Many juveniles who come to the attention of law enforcement for committing sex offenses do not commit more crimes, even if they do not receive treatment. However, juvenile sex offenders who do receive treatment have lower rates of reoffense for both sexual and non-sexual crimes.

Fact Sheet What You Need to Know About Sex Offenders

Forum List

Back