More Fix: Democrat Senate Candidate Fetterman Says Vote-Counting May Take "Days" Even Though Large European Cities Hand-Count Ballots Within a Day

It has always taken days to count all the votes in any and all elections. Military absentee ballots from overseas don't even have to arrive until 3 to 7 days after an election, depending on the state.

If there is NOT a close race then the media can PROJECT a winner based on votes counted so far.....And how many are left to count.

But a lot of these races are going to be very close, so every vote may need to be counted before the media projects a winner....including the military vote.

It has always taken days to count all the votes in any and all elections. Military absentee ballots from overseas don't even have to arrive until 3 to 7 days after an election, depending on the state.

If there is NOT a close race then the media can PROJECT a winner based on votes counted so far.....And how many are left to count.

But a lot of these races are going to be very close, so every vote may need to be counted before the media projects a winner....including the military vote.
How old are you? Back in the day when we had paper ballots, we knew who the winner was several hours after the polls closed. Same thing like in France and Italy today.

Democriminal vermin admitting they've been cheating for a long time.

What is a democriminal not lying, stealing and cheating? When it's asleep.

:)

To many progs showed up there at final rallies. The fix may be in.

Let's hope.

They got away with massive fraud in 2020 and nothing good has happened to change that.

I disagree. I am going to vote as soon as the poll opens and then I am going to go poll watching in Minnesota, a state where it's badly needed. How many millions of people like me are out there doing the same thing?

It has been decided that it is legal for people to monitor ballot drop boxes in Arizona. It has been decided that people may not use fear of covid as an excuse to mail in votes in New York. How much more local legislation been passed that we never read about because MSM won't reveal it? I'm sure there's plenty. The above examples are the ones that come immediately to my old brain.

As for hoping, well, my mom used to say, "Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first".

I disagree. I am going to vote as soon as the poll opens and then I am going to go poll watching in Minnesota, a state where it's badly needed. How many millions of people like me are out there doing the same thing?

It has been decided that it is legal for people to monitor ballot drop boxes in Arizona. It has been decided that people may not use fear of covid as an excuse to mail in votes in New York. How much more local legislation been passed that we never read about because MSM won't reveal it? I'm sure there's plenty. The above examples are the ones that come immediately to my old brain.

As for hoping, well, my mom used to say, "Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first".

There was massive fraud in MINN in 2020

Machines?

If they have machines, monitoring does no good.

Let's hope.

They got away with massive fraud in 2020 and nothing good has happened to change that.

Disagree.

Polls crawling with GOP lawyers from what I hear AND

We won't take any cheating lying down again. And frankly, if it happens, we need BETTER PEOPLE than Sidney Powell and that super crazy dude....Lin Wood. Geez

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Good for you!

On top of that, I trust that there are more judges nationwide who have gotten a good dose of Biden's lawlessness and are secretly fed up too, and who might be more amenable to hearing suits if they're brought.

Disagree.

Polls crawling with GOP lawyers from what I hear AND

We won't take any cheating lying down again. And frankly, if it happens, we need BETTER PEOPLE than Sidney Powell and that super crazy dude....Lin Wood. Geez

Many "GOP attorneys" are Zionist 911 "Biden republicans"

We will see. And the trust in the party will diminish even more.

Do not forget it was

Zionist 911 w "Biden republican" AZ AG who did not enforce the law and allow Cyber Ninjas to finish audit.

The 911 W crowd needs to be purged entirely.

Heck, they all deserve the firing squad dozens of times over...

They respond to money just like any other blood-sucking lawyer.....What, you thought they provide their services for free?

You miss the point entirely...

They care about Zionism, not America, GOP, or anything other than Zionism.

Forum List

Back