More from the Hate America Church

There is a lot of fraud associated with churches and charities. I don't think it is particularly a democrat only condition. Unfortunate either way.

There is a lot of fraud associated with churches and charities. I don't think it is particularly a democrat only condition. Unfortunate either way.

There is a reason that "the wild preacher's kid" is a stereotype. It is all too common.
This thread isn't about religion.
It is a poorly disguised political attack from an agenda driven zealot.
Where are his posts about the appalling Benny Hinn and Robert Tilton ministries?
Notice also that the story isn't about Wright's ministry.
Remember, the devout Lot had two daughters that got him drunk and had sex with him.
Kids!

There is a reason that "the wild preacher's kid" is a stereotype. It is all too common.
Where are his posts about the appalling Benny Hinn and Robert Tilton ministries?
Remember, the devout Lot had two daughters that got him drunk and had sex with him.
Kids!

Before judgment falls on a nation it first falls on the Church starting with leadership. It begins with their sons, daughters, wives, their own households. Whatever is there comes out. That is scriptural for it to begin with the Lord's own house and then when that has been completed it falls on the entire nation. So we're getting closer now to the judgment of God being poured out on America. This is just another sign. Watch the big names and see whose house it falls on. Benny Hinn kept himself pure after being falsely accused and he came through it intact with his wife and family at his side. That is the fate for the faithful servant not so for the false prophet. Tilton dropped dead after not repenting. God doesn't play around, folks.

As for Jeremiah's Wright's daughter in relation to Barack Obama - there is none. The man is a minister of the gospel and whatever he's done is spilling out onto the next generation coming forth from his loins. Same goes for the Reverend Jesse Jackson and his own son who also broke the law and faced a judge.

Neither of these mans offspring has ANYTHING to do with Barack Obama other than that the minister who was given the duty to instruct him in the ways of the Lord and pray for him - failed to do so because he is a carnal man. Wright is carnal. Did Obama make Wright a carnal man? No. That is one thing no one here can blame on Obama! Obama didn't corrupt Rev. Wrights daughter. She watched her father and this is what she learned from him. She didn't learn it from Obama. She learned that from her own father. . Judgment begins in the house of God so keep your eyes open as you begin to understand how God moves in these situations. Alot of things come out in such a time. If you're not paying attention you'll miss it. America has not seen such a time as this before but when she does?

She'll never forget it. May G-d have mercy on us all. It reminds me of this prayer I wrote down in the back of my bible.

Lord, I have heard of your fame, I stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD!
Renew them in our day, in our time make them known.

In wrath remember mercy. Amen.

That is a prayer from Habakkuk 3:2 if some of you are not familiar with it. The right thing to do is to pray for Rev. Wright and his family and pray that your own life and family are lining up with Gods book. If it isn't fix it because once judgment falls on America it's too late. Once God's judgment is poured out there is no rewind button.

Last edited:
Have you done a home inspection on your own household using Gods Word as the guide? How is the fruit looking? Is it good fruit? Ripe? Edible? Unripe? Inedible? What is the LORD speaking to your heart this morning? It is good for us to examine our own hearts before we enter the House of the LORD, before we pray, before we speak. God is doing a quick work in these final hours and what a glorious work it is.

I'm seeing people saved 2 years who sound like they are going on 20 yrs with the LORD. God has quickened their spirits to receive revelation of scripture that would take decades to have imparted through sermons and study. It's quite miraculous. I'm seeing young women come to the altar and being baptised in the Holy Ghost - with the evidence of praying in tongues in not even an hours time. People used to tarry all night long to receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Not anymore! God is doing a quick work! Hallelujah!

Last edited:

That's right. It has nothing to do with political affiliation and everything to do with men who have sold their souls in exchange for filthy lucre. Look at the life of Reinhardt Bonke. He wears a cheap watch and his wife drove a car with no power steering. Today she has a car with power steering and that is huge for this humble servant of God who has led 10's of millions to Christ through his preaching on the continent of Africa. Where God sent him.

The servants of God are being made ready for the coming of Christ. So that when he comes we will be without spot or wrinkle. God is going to set his house in order and then this nation is going to see a completely different picture from the one the false teachers inside America taught you. A purpose driven life? No. A Holy Spirit driven life where you don't know what's coming next. Its call a walk of faith and the just live by it.

We'll know soon enough who does live by faith in Jesus Christ and who doesn't. The cracks are already showing, soon the entire thing will collapse as Boldea pointed out recently. It's on the brink now. I'm feeling the weight of my own decisions - how I spend my time, etc. I do not believe I was called to weigh in on political discussions. Afterall, as Hillary Clinton once said, What does it Matter?!

What will any of this matter in the scope of eternity. Truly the only thing that matters is whether or not we're living for God and obeying Him.

Kids!

Before judgment falls on a nation it first falls on the Church starting with leadership. It begins with their sons, daughters, wives, their own households. Whatever is there comes out. That is scriptural for it to begin with the Lord's own house and then when that has been completed it falls on the entire nation. So we're getting closer now to the judgment of God being poured out on America. This is just another sign. Watch the big names and see whose house it falls on. Benny Hinn kept himself pure after being falsely accused and he came through it intact with his wife and family at his side. That is the fate for the faithful servant not so for the false prophet. Tilton dropped dead after not repenting. God doesn't play around, folks.

As for Jeremiah's Wright's daughter in relation to Barack Obama - there is none. The man is a minister of the gospel and whatever he's done is spilling out onto the next generation coming forth from his loins. Same goes for the Reverend Jesse Jackson and his own son who also broke the law and faced a judge.

Neither of these mans offspring has ANYTHING to do with Barack Obama other than that the minister who was given the duty to instruct him in the ways of the Lord and pray for him - failed to do so because he is a carnal man. Wright is carnal. Did Obama make Wright a carnal man? No. That is one thing no one here can blame on Obama! Obama didn't corrupt Rev. Wrights daughter. She watched her father and this is what she learned from him. She didn't learn it from Obama. She learned that from her own father. . Judgment begins in the house of God so keep your eyes open as you begin to understand how God moves in these situations. Alot of things come out in such a time. If you're not paying attention you'll miss it. America has not seen such a time as this before but when she does?

She'll never forget it. May G-d have mercy on us all. It reminds me of this prayer I wrote down in the back of my bible.

That is a prayer from Habakkuk 3:2 if some of you are not familiar with it. The right thing to do is to pray for Rev. Wright and his family and pray that your own life and family are lining up with Gods book. If it isn't fix it because once judgment falls on America it's too late. Once God's judgment is poured out there is no rewind button.
People like you are why people like Benny Hinn are wealthy.
There is one born every minute.

Last edited:

Agreed. The difference here is, (and the reason I put it under religion) , most churches don't "damn" America.

Agreed. The difference here is, (and the reason I put it under religion) , most churches don't "damn" America.

How does that make it a religious issue?
You just have a political agenda. You aren't fooling anyone.
Lots of preachers say America is damned by god, including Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell. You just don't like the political reasons Wright thinks this to be the case.

Kids!

People like you are why people like Benny Hinn are wealthy.
There is one born every minute.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kids!

When did Tilton drop dead?

Skimming money from job programs seems to be a cottage industry in Chicago. Barry Obama and his friend and mentor former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers administered a grant related to education. The education in Chicago didn't get any better but Barry and Bill prospered. Figure it out.

Skimming money from job programs seems to be a cottage industry in Chicago. Barry Obama and his friend and mentor former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers administered a grant related to education. The education in Chicago didn't get any better but Barry and Bill prospered. Figure it out.

Accusations with zero evidence.
I figured it out.

I like to see some evidence of Obama's evil-doing as well.

No only will such evidence build a case to impeach him, it also builds a case against all those tired angry deluded fools that claimed Obama was not born in America. Why go there, when this leads to removal so much easier?

I feel so sorry for the mainstream Republicans. When something of import finally reach the people, a handful of crazies have already castrated their integrity through nonsensical propaganda. Poor, impotent Republicans !!:booze:

How does that make it a religious issue?
You just have a political agenda. You aren't fooling anyone.
Lots of preachers say America is damned by god, including Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell. You just don't like the political reasons Wright thinks this to be the case.

The connection to religion is, she is Wright's daughter. If you don't like it in this catagory, take a pill and relax. Why would I try to fool anyone? The only fool is the one going around in circles trying to argue a point by whining about where the thread shows up. and WOW... "America is damned by God" and "Damn America" are even close ?? LOL nice try.... Sounds like you have the agenda with a laughable arguement.

Kids!

Actually the fraud that is associated with Churches and charities is happening in the false churches because false preachers such as Jeremiah Wright, Rick Warren, Joel Hunter, Jesse Jackson are what the bible refers to as hirelings. In other words, they preach for money. The hirelings chickens have come home to roost.

When I agreed it wasn't a democrat problem I was referring to these false teachers of which many are registered as republicans. The trouble is these are the very same preachers the democrats approve because they are no threat. They don't mind deceiving their congregations for the fame it brings them to be known and have the big name.. They don't preach the gospel, they don't win souls, they convert others to become twice the sons of hell they are.

As for the charities the most notorious cases of theft were found in non christian organisations. There has never been a scandal with Voice of the Martyrs, Hand of Help, the true Christian charities - you'll not find a trace of fraud. The reputations of these men are clean as a whistle.

As we can see that is not the case with the wide road false preachers - men such as Joel Hunter, Rick Warren, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Jeremiah Jackson do not belong behind a pulpit and it is quite clear that their chickens have come home to roost.

True and it is just another evidence that he was preaching a false gospel. There are quite a few communists preaching in the pulpit - it's called liberation theology and it does not liberate because anyone into it cannot enter heaven. There is no such thing as a Marxist entering heaven. If youre a Marxist you have forfeited heaven and asked for hell as your eternal home. That is the cost. That is the price. Anyone preaching Liberation Theology including the pope is going down in flames. ( quite literally )

When you know what the scriptures command and you teach the flock a lie? It takes the judgment to an entirely different level. God hasn't scratched the surface on this one yet. Just wait.

Last edited:
Actually the fraud that is associated with Churches and charities is happening in the false churches because false preachers such as Jeremiah Wright, Rick Warren, Joel Hunter, Jesse Jackson are what the bible refers to as hirelings. In other words, they preach for money. The hirelings chickens have come home to roost.

When I agreed it wasn't a democrat problem I was referring to these false teachers of which many are registered as republicans. The trouble is these are the very same preachers the democrats approve because they are no threat. They don't mind deceiving their congregations for the fame it brings them to be known and have the big name.. They don't preach the gospel, they don't win souls, they convert others to become twice the sons of hell they are.

As for the charities the most notorious cases of theft were found in non christian organisations. There has never been a scandal with Voice of the Martyrs, Hand of Help, the true Christian charities - you'll not find a trace of fraud. The reputations of these men are clean as a whistle.

As we can see that is not the case with the wide road false preachers - men such as Joel Hunter, Rick Warren, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Jeremiah Jackson do not belong behind a pulpit and it is quite clear that their chickens have come home to roost.

I agree in that the the politics and churches mixing has been unchecked by the religious community. In my area, however, there is a lot of suspicious/criminal activity associated with churches, particularly Apostolic churches.

Some of the Apostolic ministers are buying the church building in their own name and then making the congregation rent from them so that they can never be ousted by the church. There was one instance where a handful of higher ups in the church fabricated some documents and borrowed a boatload of money against the church properties, then skipped town with the money. There is a case where two different churches have the same name and are always trying to run a fast one over the other.

There have been cases of people getting caught fundraising in the name of their church who were pocketing the money. There are others who go around raising money for their "ministry" but if you press them, you will find that they don't have a church or a congregation, but their "ministry" is just the person standing in front of you who claims to be doing good works such as visiting with shut-ins.

There is also a lot of pyramid schemes and cons going on within churches. I think that it is unfortunate that a lot of people do not apply scrutiny to such people when they perceive them as another member of the faith community. Any time there is money involved, people need to be more critical, not less so, of the pretenses.

Forum List

Back