More Good News

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
"The Biden administration issued final rules Wednesday to require airlines to automatically issue cash refunds for things like delayed flights and to better disclose fees for baggage or canceling a reservation."

As an avid flyer this can be a game changer. Most of the flights I take are also pretty driveable. I can take the money and rent a car at the same place now.

Thanks Joe.

"The Biden administration issued final rules Wednesday to require airlines to automatically issue cash refunds for things like delayed flights and to better disclose fees for baggage or canceling a reservation."

As an avid flyer this can be a game changer. Most of the flights I take are also pretty driveable. I can take the money and rent a car at the same place now.

Thanks Joe.
nothing like a president thats rules over private companies with an iron fist,,

hitler and stalin would be proud of ole joe,,

Thanks Joe.
FJB. Anything he does sucks.

Thanks Joe.
Very good.

Seriously dude...you're a sad little person.
so youre OK with POTUS demanding what a private company does,,,

you guys have a lot of nerve calling other people fascist,,

and you stole my sad little person comment from when I said it to you yesterday,,
so that makes you an even sadder little person because you cant come up with anything original,,

Thanks Joe.

Where is anyone going to fly in Biden's America, with the whole nation up in flames with your people having riots over Israel, outside, wearing masks?

Emphasis:

YOUR PEOPLE

of course the TDS has to kick,,,

why is it you guys are ok with fascism when youre doing it and accuse others of it when they arent??
Define why you are calling posters "Fascists"
What is a Fascist? Your definition.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Forum List

Back