More Good News

We get further and further from a free market every day. The allure of central planning is too strong for these libs.

Perhaps you like that the airline can re-assign you to another flight or make you wait for hours while they have a mechanical issue.

Others have higher expectations. Sorry.
I doubt those are going to be covered but hey if you think it’s a win good for you. I stand by my statement

One one is a living pedo. Corrected that for you. Can your chipper handle Trump? You’ll probably need a crane to haul his mara-lard-ass up and let him ooze into it though.
trumps not a pedo,, youre thinking about biden and him showering with his teen age daughter and foundling other peoples children,,

"The Biden administration issued final rules Wednesday to require airlines to automatically issue cash refunds for things like delayed flights and to better disclose fees for baggage or canceling a reservation."

As an avid flyer this can be a game changer. Most of the flights I take are also pretty driveable. I can take the money and rent a car at the same place now.

Thanks Joe.
Good grief. Idiotic meddling for populist vote-buying.

As long as they are clear with their policies, airlines should be able to sell tickets via whatever terms customers agree too. If I want to buy a ticket for less money that might get delayed without a refund, I should be able to do that. But now uncle Joe wants to dicktate that policy via the federal government so he can buy a few votes from the lemmings.

I want a pony.

As long as they are clear with their policies, airlines should be able to sell tickets via whatever terms customers agree too. If I want to buy a ticket for less money that might get delayed without a refund, I should be able to do that. But now uncle Joe wants to dicktate that policy via the federal government so he can buy a few votes from the lemmings.

I want a pony.
You mis-spelled “dictate"

Good luck with the pony.

Where is anyone going to fly in Biden's America, with the whole nation up in flames with your people having riots over Israel, outside, wearing masks?

Emphasis:

YOUR PEOPLE

sorry your life is sucking so much. But most of us are still flying as our lives do not suck.

I want a pony.

So, now you will just get the refund and you are on your own to find a new flight? Or will the airline still rebook for you? If it is the latter then this could be worse for most people.

I have only been delayed/canceled a few times and each time I got rebooked for free and given flight credits for future flights or at least had my lodging paid for by the airline.

Heck, my nephew and his wife and two kids flew to see my sister in Slovenia last year and their return trip was so jacked up that they got enough flight credits to fly back this year for free, plus all their flights were rebooked on their way home last year and all it cost them was some extra time.

If I want to buy a ticket for less money that might get delayed without a refund, I should be able to do that.

And that may be the eventual result of this proposal. That a 'no frills' ticket (think Allegiant) at a cheaper price means that you accept whatever happens as far as cancellations, delays, lost baggage, no refunds, etc.

For others, who cannot accept that uncertainty then their transportation 'contract' with the airline is more 'spendy.'

So be it.

Forum List

Back