More Good News

Well, they don't have a robust TSA presence at every airport.

Your fixation on kids being molested is weird.

We're talking about a wildy popular program your President has started and you, of course, bring up children being molested.

I would ask "What in the fuck is wrong with you" but I don't think USMB has that much bandwidth.
yes I am fixated with stopping the lefts obsession with molesting children,,

thats why I bought a woodchipper,,

wanna see it??

You're sort of seeing just how vapid the opposition to Biden is if they are against getting an instant refund on cancelled flights.

Its just mind bobbling how silly they've become.

You're sort of clueless as to the disaster that Biden, Pete what's his name, and the DIE Cult has done to air travel.

The woke Federal Aviation Administration wants to make the skies safer with a workforce more "diverse". That's woke, leftist code for a quota system wherein merit and qualifications are rejected in favor of hiring people with “severe” intellectual disabilities and psychiatric disabilities. No, this is not satire;

Yet you are the only one who brought up kids getting molested…3 times now
and why are you ignoring everything else I say and focusing on that??

dont you think biden should secure the border instead of allowing states to enforce laws??

there are child molesters, child sex trafficers, murderers and terrorist crossing the border

if you throw a child molester in a wood chipper theres no one left to molest children,,

does that bother you??
Not at all.

You can start with these two:

1714072518914.png

Not at all.

You can start with these two:

View attachment 937642
only one of those is a pedo,,

you sure are spending a lot of time trying to stop me from talking about the pedos and child sex trafficers biden is allowing in the country,,

is there something you want to tell us??

and do try and keep your TDS in check when the discussion isnt about him,,,

"The Biden administration issued final rules Wednesday to require airlines to automatically issue cash refunds for things like delayed flights and to better disclose fees for baggage or canceling a reservation."

As an avid flyer this can be a game changer. Most of the flights I take are also pretty driveable. I can take the money and rent a car at the same place now.

Thanks Joe.

The new rules will take effect over the next two years.

The Transportation Department said airlines will be required to provide automatic cash refunds within a few days for canceled flights and “significant” delays.
Under current regulations, airlines decide how long a delay must last before triggering refunds. The administration is removing that wiggle room by defining a significant delay as lasting at least three hours for domestic flights and six hours for international ones.

What they don't mention is that likely weather related delays and cancellations will not trigger these rules.

I suspect there are a few exceptions to these rules and most people will not see any real change.
Well, the new rules President Biden is now enforcing address the exceptions; not the rules...this is true. So the use will be, in a perfect world, seldom. For folks like me who fly 20-30 times a year or more...its pretty good.

Forum List

Back