More Hunter and Joe = Hunter demanded payment from Chinese = "I am sitting here with my father"

Okay it apparently did. Still does not show Joe Biden was involved or any quid pro quo

Yet while Trump was president his daughter also did business with the Chinese. Is this a double standard. She and Jared were also appointed by Donald Trump as his advisors. Yes they did not take a salary.

IS this a double standard by the republicans who said nothing.

In 2017, Ivanka’s business won preliminary approval for three Chinese trademarks on the same day that she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago

In May 2018, Ivanka’s business was awarded “registration” approval from the Chinese government for five trademark applications, with an additional one getting “first trial approval.” The same week, President Trump announced he would try to save jobs at ZTE, the Chinese telecommunications giant closely tied to the government. A month later, Ivanka’s business got registration approval for three more Chinese trademarks, on the same day her father announced he’d lift sanctions against ZTE.

Clear documented proof of influence.

Yet where is the republican outrage when this happen. There was none.

How blatant was this well she got even more patents from China.

October 2018 Ivanka’s brand won 16 new trademarks from the Chinese government, including for voting machines.

She meet with the Japanese prime minister and got patents from them.

That was all declared income from legitimate business deals, where the Trump family exchanged goods or services for money. And taxes were paid on it, as evident by Trump's tax returns. As far as I know, no member of the Trump family has ever been charged with tax fraud.

What goods or services did the Biden family members exchange for the money they got? And if the Biden family business was so legitimate, why was Hunter Biden charged with tax fraud?

Okay it apparently did. Still does not show Joe Biden was involved or any quid pro quo

Yet while Trump was president his daughter also did business with the Chinese. Is this a double standard. She and Jared were also appointed by Donald Trump as his advisors. Yes they did not take a salary.
giphy-S.gif

An example of quid pro quo was when Ivanka Trump got patents from China. Then Trump administration reached a deal with Chinese telecom ZTE to lift economic sanctions on the firm,

then she got more patents from China

Keep laughing until the tears won't stop

You see that how facts work. They show conclusively that Ivanka got something and the Chinese got something that Trump gave them.

See how it works, that is influence peddling. clear cut with no doubt.

That was all declared income from legitimate business deals, where the Trump family exchanged goods or services for money. And taxes were paid on it, as evident by Trump's tax returns. As far as I know, no member of the Trump family has ever been charged with tax fraud.

What goods or services did the Biden family members exchange for the money they got? And if the Biden family business was so legitimate, why was Hunter Biden charged with tax fraud?

You quote a business deal. Biden family members are not government employees so they can make deals. Joe Biden was not a partner.

No one has show how Joe Biden benefited. Vague language about 10 going to the big guy is heresy.
Proof is need that Joe Biden personally got money or made some beneficial government to China for the deal . Let me show you prove something like that

Ivanka Trump got patents from China while she was a Trump aide in the Whitehouse.

She got additional patents when Trump lifted the freeze on a Chinese company.

You see Ivanka is Trumps daughter and was a Trump aide at the time.

She got patent deals from China

Yet you have nothing to say about this that happen when Trump was president.

All verifiable.
Trump admin lifted the freeze that congress had placed on a Chinese company

Forum List

Back