More Hunter and Joe = Hunter demanded payment from Chinese = "I am sitting here with my father"

Biden was not VP or president in 2017

The story clearly states that he was president in 2017

Hunter Biden demanded in 2017 to be paid by CCP-linked Chinese businessman Henry Zhao while President Joe Biden was “sitting” next to him, according to a screenshot

This is so hilarious

Last edited:
Biden was not VP or president in 2017

The story clearly states that he was president in 2017

Hunter Biden demanded in 2017 to be paid by CCP-linked Chinese businessman Henry Zhao while President Joe Biden was “sitting” next to him, according to a screenshot

This is so hilarious
The deal was made before Biden vacated the VP position

if you have a source post it. Hunter left Burisma in 2019.
Still the payment referenced was in 2019. Hunter was doing business in China. Actually you be referring to other dealings. Hunter B was an unpaid board member until 2017 when he gain a 10% share in the company. He left in 2019.

it appears he was an unpaid board member until 2017 but I cannot find a source for the start date. Still the payment was made in 2019.

if you have a source post it. Hunter left Burisma in 2019.

Still the payment referenced was in 2019. Hunter was doing business in China. Actually you be referring to other dealings. Hunter B was an unpaid board member until 2017 when he gain a 10% share in the company. He left in 2019.

it appears he was an unpaid board member until 2017 but I cannot find a source for the start date. Still the payment was made in 2019.
Look whose asking for a source. You're making claims without a source.

Get real it happens all the time. People ask for sources. Its because you said that the deal was made before Biden vacated the VP. IF you ask then I will provide?

What your source says

Hunter listing his parents’ as his only permanent address during this period of turmoil in his life has long been known

So the payments sent to Joe Biden's address was at the request of Hunter Biden and its been know for awhile that this was happening. Obviously he had drug problems but it also appears he was trying to hide money from his wife.

Yeah Hunter has problems but you can't choose who your family is.

Here are a couple of emails on Hunter's laptop which involve "Z" (Henry Zhao) and are probably related to these deals. These are from when Biden was VP...

Mar 8, 2016
Dear Devon,...
Please also send over your bank account details for wiring purpose. On closing day, we will send over $4mm – $50k.

To: "赵学军[Henry Zhao]" [email protected]
CC: "James Bulger" [email protected], "Devon Archer" [email protected]

Date: 2016-03-18 16:56

Henry-
I am so glad to hear that we have concluded our joint venture between Harvest and Burnham. This is an exciting milestone and I look forward to helping building a cross border institution that helps investors in our respective countries across the globe.

Thank you for all your leadership in getting this joint venture done. You and your team- particularly Ming- have been great to work with. I have no doubt that this working relationship will continue as we go forward.

Best,
Hunter

--
R. Hunter Biden
Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC
1010 Wisconsin Ave., NW
Suite 705
Washington, DC 20007
(202) 333-1880

Get real it happens all the time. People ask for sources. Its because you said that the deal was made before Biden vacated the VP. IF you ask then I will provide?

What your source says

Hunter listing his parents’ as his only permanent address during this period of turmoil in his life has long been known

So the payments sent to Joe Biden's address was at the request of Hunter Biden and its been know for awhile that this was happening. Obviously he had drug problems but it also appears he was trying to hide money from his wife.

Yeah Hunter has problems but you can't choose who your family is.

It happened when Jo Biden was VP

It happened when Jo Biden was VP
Okay it apparently did. Still does not show Joe Biden was involved or any quid pro quo

Yet while Trump was president his daughter also did business with the Chinese. Is this a double standard. She and Jared were also appointed by Donald Trump as his advisors. Yes they did not take a salary.

IS this a double standard by the republicans who said nothing.

In 2017, Ivanka’s business won preliminary approval for three Chinese trademarks on the same day that she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago

In May 2018, Ivanka’s business was awarded “registration” approval from the Chinese government for five trademark applications, with an additional one getting “first trial approval.” The same week, President Trump announced he would try to save jobs at ZTE, the Chinese telecommunications giant closely tied to the government. A month later, Ivanka’s business got registration approval for three more Chinese trademarks, on the same day her father announced he’d lift sanctions against ZTE.

Clear documented proof of influence.

Yet where is the republican outrage when this happen. There was none.

How blatant was this well she got even more patents from China.

October 2018 Ivanka’s brand won 16 new trademarks from the Chinese government, including for voting machines.

She meet with the Japanese prime minister and got patents from them.

Okay it apparently did. Still does not show Joe Biden was involved or any quid pro quo

Yet while Trump was president his daughter also did business with the Chinese. Is this a double standard. She and Jared were also appointed by Donald Trump as his advisors. Yes they did not take a salary.

IS this a double standard by the republicans who said nothing.

In 2017, Ivanka’s business won preliminary approval for three Chinese trademarks on the same day that she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago

In May 2018, Ivanka’s business was awarded “registration” approval from the Chinese government for five trademark applications, with an additional one getting “first trial approval.” The same week, President Trump announced he would try to save jobs at ZTE, the Chinese telecommunications giant closely tied to the government. A month later, Ivanka’s business got registration approval for three more Chinese trademarks, on the same day her father announced he’d lift sanctions against ZTE.

Clear documented proof of influence.

Yet where is the republican outrage when this happen. There was none.

How blatant was this well she got even more patents from China.

October 2018 Ivanka’s brand won 16 new trademarks from the Chinese government, including for voting machines.

She meet with the Japanese prime minister and got patents from them.
Tony Bobulinski says otherwise

I am suspect of this supposed text.
I would not be so anxious to jump on this.
The wording doesn't sound real. It sounds like a fake text.

I would not put it past the Bidens to put out fake stories like this, and then disprove it to paint doubt on other legitimate evidence.

I'm sitting here with Mick Jagger, and Mick wants YOU to send me a million dollars.

You mean the convicted felon who is trying to get his sentence shortened????? As a convicted liar and a felon, he is not to be believed without supporting evidence, and Bobulinski has produced NOTHING to back up his lies.

He “would”…except he DIDN’T, so it’s nothing but empty promises.

Anything else?

He dealt directly with Jo Biden

Evidence. Do you know what the word means?

He has produced none.

Anyone can run their mouth to partisan dupes, testifying with actual evidence to investigators is a whole different ball game.

Yes but this was years ago 10/2020 and he never did.

If he had such proof why doesn't Comer have it. Sounds like a open and shut case if he has the proof.

He's coming back
Isn't he the same one who would give 10 to the Big guy in a business deal with no signed contracts. Sounds like a guy with a lot of faith. Hunter could get some good drugs and woman with that extra 10,

Forum List

Back