More Hunter and Joe = Hunter demanded payment from Chinese = "I am sitting here with my father"

Here are 25 of Joe Biden’s tax returns. Show me what you are talking about:

No, you show me what YOU are talking about. Show me millions for speaking gigs prior to becoming VP. I highly doubt he made millions for it as VP either.

Did you watch Durham report? He said there should have been an investigation. He convicted one person for making one alteration on one email. That was it. No malfeasance. Trump didn’t call Putin on audio tape and ask for help which you fuckers wouldn’t believe anyway. Shit Trump is on audio tape talking about violating classified document protocols deliberately and you don’t care. But back to Russia Russia Russia… trump was never impeached or prosecuted for it.. only you right wing nuts keep it alive. I am satisfied that he likely acted improperly but there isn’t evidence that he committed crimes.. except in obstruction which Mueller did conclude.
fuck your word salad
Durham as well as Mueller said their was no Trump Russian collusion yes or no?

Did you watch Durham report? He said there should have been an investigation. He convicted one person for making one alteration on one email. That was it. No malfeasance. Trump didn’t call Putin on audio tape and ask for help which you fuckers wouldn’t believe anyway. Shit Trump is on audio tape talking about violating classified document protocols deliberately and you don’t care. But back to Russia Russia Russia… trump was never impeached or prosecuted for it.. only you right wing nuts keep it alive. I am satisfied that he likely acted improperly but there isn’t evidence that he committed crimes.. except in obstruction which Mueller did conclude.
You are mischaracterizing what he said. What he actually said was, "if you get a report that says Trump did "X", you find out if the report is true BEFORE you begin violating peoples rights by getting warrants for wiretaps and whatnot, based on mere rumors ".

Last edited:
No, you show me what YOU are talking about. Show me millions for speaking gigs prior to becoming VP. I highly doubt he made millions for it as VP either.

$11M in income on his tax form below for 2017 while he was a private citizen. (below pictured)

$8M from this one book deal.

Biden Books Go to Flatiron
Flatiron Books president and publisher Bob Miller has announced the acquisition of two non-fiction works by former Vice President Joe Biden, as well as a third book to be co-written with Dr. Jill Biden, his wife.

Sources say the deal is valued at $8 million; Flatiron and its parent company, Macmillan, would not comment. The Bidens were represented by CAA in the world rights deal, Flatiron Books' editorial director Colin Dickerman is set to edit.

Here are the speaking fees.
Speaking fees were another major source of income. Biden disclosed payments for 49 speeches, with fees ranging from $8,040 for a book event at a Miami Art Fair to $235,000 for a book tour “VIP experience” in 2017. Jill Biden disclosed 18 speaking engagements totaling $700,000, with her speeches commanding between $25,000 and $66,000 apiece in fees.

1687900440984.png

$11M in income on his tax form below for 2017 while he was a private citizen. (below pictured)

$8M from this one book deal.

Biden Books Go to Flatiron
Flatiron Books president and publisher Bob Miller has announced the acquisition of two non-fiction works by former Vice President Joe Biden, as well as a third book to be co-written with Dr. Jill Biden, his wife.

Sources say the deal is valued at $8 million; Flatiron and its parent company, Macmillan, would not comment. The Bidens were represented by CAA in the world rights deal, Flatiron Books' editorial director Colin Dickerman is set to edit.

Here are the speaking fees.
Speaking fees were another major source of income. Biden disclosed payments for 49 speeches, with fees ranging from $8,040 for a book event at a Miami Art Fair to $235,000 for a book tour “VIP experience” in 2017. Jill Biden disclosed 18 speaking engagements totaling $700,000, with her speeches commanding between $25,000 and $66,000 apiece in fees.

View attachment 799277
That doesnt explain how he bought these properties that he had long before 2017. That IS the topic at hand. Hed didnt make enough on his salary to afford these properties.

Here is one of his houses that he bought LONG before 2017, when he was a Senator.

EkijCfSXEAMBgGe

You'll not find the laundered money in those tax returns
Jesus Christ. Then how do you know? Face it. All you have is your fantasies... just like the election bullshit objections. Nothing but fair tales you tell yourself. Link some hard evidence. You cant. No one can.. which is why the republicans bark like a miniture dog behind a fence... they know as long as they dont actually bring any charges they wont have to show they have nothing. Barking purse sized dogs while the Dobermans eat up Trump with hard Facts and evidence in courts.

images

Jesus Christ. Then how do you know? Face it. All you have is your fantasies... just like the election bullshit objections. Nothing but fair tales you tell yourself. Link some hard evidence. You cant. No one can.. which is why the republicans bark like a miniture dog behind a fence... they know as long as they dont actually bring any charges they wont have to show they have nothing. Barking purse sized dogs while the Dobermans eat up Trump with hard Facts and evidence in courts.

images

You might want to keep some of your powder dry. More and more "news" about the extent of corruption is coming to light. Deny and whine about it all you want, facts are facts.

Hunter Biden demanded Chinese billionaire pay $10 million for ‘introductions alone’

By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Thursday, October 15, 2020

Hunter Biden was receiving a $10 million annual fee from a Chinese billionaire who has been accused of corruption and with whom he sought to increase the cash flow with a joint business ownership, an August 2017 email from Mr. Biden shows.

The money was for “introductions alone,” said Mr. Biden, son of Democratic presidential nominee Joseph R. Biden. Another email to Hunter Biden from a consultant says that a 10% stake in an unnamed company will go to “the big guy?” The “big guy” was not identified.

You might want to keep some of your powder dry. More and more "news" about the extent of corruption is coming to light. Deny and whine about it all you want, facts are facts.

Hunter Biden demanded Chinese billionaire pay $10 million for ‘introductions alone’

Hunter Biden was receiving a $10 million annual fee from a Chinese billionaire who has been accused of corruption and with whom he sought to increase the cash flow with a joint business ownership, an August 2017 email from Mr. Biden shows.

The money was for “introductions alone,” said Mr. Biden, son of Democratic presidential nominee Joseph R. Biden. Another email to Hunter Biden from a consultant says that a 10% stake in an unnamed company will go to “the big guy?” The “big guy” was not identified.

Some one says. It's alleged. It might be true. Okay, it's all BS but if we say it enough times, it may become true. MAGAt.

2017... what role did Joe Biden hold?

2017... what role did Joe Biden hold?
So, the day after President Biden left office as the Vice President he suddenly did not know any of the people he did the day before and none of them would return his calls.

Got it!

shaq-S.gif

Besides, Hunter is a stoner. Did he know if his Ol' Man was in or out of office? Did he care?

So, the day after President Biden left office as the Vice President he suddenly did not know any of the people he did the day before and none of them would return his calls.

Got it!

Besides, Hunter is a stoner. Did he know if his Ol' Man was in or out of office? Did he care?
I vote democratic because they have the best policies, not because I am a cult member like you guys. Find something that really points to Joe and I'll consider it and start pushing for Newsome as the candidate. But there is zero evidence pointing to any money going to Joe Biden. There is zero activities he did as a VP (a powerless position) under monetary influence. If Joe Biden was sitting around in 2017 when he wasnt even a candidate and looking to make money off his name that isnt a crime. Its capitalism. You guys should be pissed at Donald not Joe.

images
Why did the DOJ cover it up.

I vote democratic because they have the best policies, not because I am a cult member like you guys. Find something that really points to Joe and I'll consider it and start pushing for Newsome as the candidate. But there is zero evidence pointing to any money going to Joe Biden. There is zero activities he did as a VP (a powerless position) under monetary influence. If Joe Biden was sitting around in 2017 when he wasnt even a candidate and looking to make money off his name that isnt a crime. Its capitalism. You guys should be pissed at Donald not Joe.
How curious. You sure didn't need any "proof" for the left to claim all these were right-wing conspiracy theories.

2023%2003%2002%20Trump%20Truths-L.jpg

Why do you think that this is a great goal for America with "President Newsom"? You're just playing the troll, aren't you?

trolls-have-serious-XL.jpg

09California-XL.jpg

Homeless-X3.jpg

Businesses Are Fleeing San Francisco In Droves, Leaving The City Devastated As Crime, Drug Use Runs Wild

ARJUN SINGHCONTRIBUTOR
June 16, 20232:42 PM ET
Businesses from retail stores to major corporations have left California in droves over the past few years amid rising crime and skyrocketing drug use, costing the city hundreds of millions per year.

San Francisco has witnessed significant increases in crime over 2023, with a 10% rise in homicides, a 14.7% rise in robberies and a 5.4% rise in motor vehicle thefts per data from the city’s police department. That increase, which has translated into large-scale larceny at storefronts in the city, often without police intervention, has led to many businesses closing their establishments in the city altogether. (RELATED: ‘There’s Too Many Of Us’: Dealers Scoff At Any Attempts To Reduce Drug Use In San Francisco Streets)

On Thursday, telecommunications company AT&T announced that it would close its flagship store in the city’s Union Square shopping area, according to the San Francisco Standard. While the company’s CEO did not explicitly cite crime as the reason for closure, AT&T’s departure makes it the 25th major company – joining other major retailers such as Whole Foods, the Cinemark Theatre, GAP, Nordstrom and Banana Republic, among others – to leave the shopping hub since 2020, which is known for retail crimes, according to the Standard.

They didn’t. Next.
Yes they did
They claimed the laptop never existed, had 50 former Intel officers claim it was Russian disinformation. Then over a year later it existed now they claim it's a nothing burger. So ifs it's nothing why claim it doesn't exist or call it Russian disinformation?

You vote Likud.

Democrat cultist SMH

Forum List

Back