More Hunter and Joe = Hunter demanded payment from Chinese = "I am sitting here with my father"

Its Devon Archer who is about to testify against the Biden's. You know, Hunters partner for all those bribery deals? Have fun with that. :laugh:

So you want him to perjure himself for "The Cult". It all depends on how many years he wants to spend in prison how much crap he's going to make up.

You think they dont have those bank records? The GOP and Dems in Congress have seen those records. Do you have evidence that they are in collusion with this lie, aka "conspiracy theory"?

I don't have to prove your lies. You have to prove your lies.

What youre saying Manafort did, Hunter did a hundred times more of. Its at least around 25 million in bribes.

Sure, next week, next week.

So you want him to perjure himself for "The Cult". It all depends on how many years he wants to spend in prison how much crap he's going to make up.

So that’s how you’re going to defend Biden when whisteblowers come out with even more evidence? Say they’re making it up?

FzbjbuQaEAAqSY7

Witnesses are coming. In a week or two you are all in for a rude awakening. You probably have no idea what im talking about. Lets just keep it as a fun surprise then.

Unless we produce fucking audio recordings of the deals going down, anything less than that isnt "evidence"? Are you crazy, man? Do you have any idea how god damn rare it is for a prosecutor to have a friggin tape of the accused doing an illegal deal? All prosecutors EVER have in financial cases are the bank records of shady unexplainable money transfers and unreported taxes.

Did Hunter register to be a Foreign Agent? If not, then he committed another serious crime, multiple times. Ask Paul Manafort what happened when HE didnt register, and he didnt do a fraction of what Hunter did. Not even close.
So just recap...
Right now you have:
No witnesses.
No Tapes
And Bank Records of unpaid taxes which he pleaded guilty.

And Hunter Biden was not dealing with Foreign Government. He was dealing with CEFC China Energy and private company.

And lets also point out that the investigator of Hunter Biden was a Trump appointee... So you are now saying a Trump appointee who was investigating Hunter for 2.5 years while Trump was in charge some how is in on it????

So you got speculation...

Id respond to that, but you changed the subject.

You said there was "ZERO" evidence tying Biden to this corruption scheme and then i laid out a long list of evidence that ties him to that corruption scheme. Are you going to take back your claim now? If not, why not?
You said Biden couldn’t live on his salary. That was a bullshit statement. I disproved that one easily.

You can’t disprove that Biden is clean as a whistle who simply likes to have his son around.

You have no prove that while Biden was a private citizen he had any idea what his son’s business dealings were.

You can’t find a law that says it’s illegal to tell your business partners if they welch on a deal you’ll use your influence to make their life difficult/miserable.

You guys were sure that Hillary ran a kid trafficking business out of a pizza parlor and that she had Seth Rich killed. That shit was here for years. You guys just knew it.

Made up narratives are just that. There is mounds of evidence Trump lied, hid, and stole documents. There is nothing like that on Biden. Just a sleazy son that he cares for.

You said Biden couldn’t live on his salary. That was a bullshit statement. I disproved that one easily.

You can’t disprove that Biden is clean as a whistle who simply likes to have his son around.

You have no prove that while Biden was a private citizen he had any idea what his son’s business dealings were.

You can’t find a law that says it’s illegal to tell your business partners if they welch on a deal you’ll use your influence to make their life difficult/miserable.

You guys were sure that Hillary ran a kid trafficking business out of a pizza parlor and that she had Seth Rich killed. That shit was here for years. You guys just knew it.

Made up narratives are just that. There is mounds of evidence Trump lied, hid, and stole documents. There is nothing like that on Biden. Just a sleazy son that he cares for.
What the fuck are you babbling about? Pizza parlor? Seth Rich was murdered suspiciously. It was convenient him with the scan disk he took from the DNC computers.

So just recap...
Right now you have:
No witnesses.
No Tapes

And Hunter Biden was not dealing with Foreign Government. He was dealing with CEFC China Energy and private company.

And lets also point out that the investigator of Hunter Biden was a Trump appointee... So you are now saying a Trump appointee who was investigating Hunter for 2.5 years while Trump was in charge some how is in on it????

As you know, there are no "private" companies in China. They all are the control of their Communist Party.

Here's an update for you.

Biden Attorney Chris Clark Admits WhatsApp Text Is Hunter’s

WENDELL HUSEBØ26 Jun 2023

Chris Clark, Hunter Biden’s attorney, admitted the 2017 WhatsApp text demanding money from a CCP-linked businessman while “sitting” next to his dad was indeed Hunter’s message.

Laughing%20safe_image-S.gif

So the Jews hid the laptop behind the space lazers...

Remember what Atlanta Jewish Times had to say about homO and Traitor Joe???

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Pizza parlor? Seth Rich was murdered suspiciously. It was convenient him with the scan disk he took from the DNC computers.
See what I mean gang? This idiot thinks Hillary killed Seth Rich because he had something from DNC computers... you cant make this shit up. You fuckers will believe anything. Anything.

Denying the bank records exist is not going to help Biden in any way. :cuckoo:

So just recap...
Right now you have:
No witnesses.
No Tapes

Your lack of knowledglge on this topic is astonishing.

I said he couldnt afford all of his PROPERTIES under his salary.

Forum List

Back