More Hunter and Joe = Hunter demanded payment from Chinese = "I am sitting here with my father"

But..but..but..how dare you expect Joe Biden be held accountable as President of the United States...

My father who art with me
Hallowed be our names
Our kingdom come
Our will be done
On earth as it is for briben
Give us this day our daily money

Last edited:
An irrefutable fact needs to start as a fact. Joe Biden reports his income taxes publically which does not include bribes. Bribes are easily identified as payments by the IRS. That’s why so many people get caught. Show me your irrefutable fact that Joe Biden received bribes and they ended. You are on the clock.

Secondly, yes, I honestly believe Joe Biden at 80 years old gives zero shits about grifting off the government for money. Dude lives in his same home, has reported income from speeches and book deals to live a life of comfort. He wants to be remembered for being President… not for having what amounts to a few dollars to his son. You are projecting how you would be in that position, not how Joe or I would handle it.
Why do you require "irrefutable proof" before you will merely acknowledge that it appears that the Bidens were into a lot of corruption?

Why do you require "irrefutable proof" before you will merely acknowledge that it appears that the Bidens were into a lot of corruption?
The poster I responded to said there was irrefutable proof. The only appearance is that Hunter has no problem throwing his family name around to make a buck. That’s douchey but not illegal. Evidence is anything related to Joe’s activities. Zero exists. There exists no evidence on Jared and his $2B either. Seems dirty but there is no evidence which is why Jared isn’t in prison. For Biden there isn’t even any shady activity like $2B trading hands.

What was service rendered to the Chinese?

If I called China and demanded $5 million, would I get it?

That's your credibility on the subject.
You're making the charge you tell me. Hunter was selling himself as a deal maker based on his connections. Sat on boards based on his connections. That’s pretty much it. The VP of the US didn’t do any favors for money which is what you want to pretend.

What did Jared do for $2B? Jared was in the government and you can actually point to Trumps favorable Saudi policies. Biden didn’t do anything favorable for Chinese, hell, he was VP not president. You guys kill me.

Hunter was selling himself as a deal maker based on his connections

Hunter is a worthless meritless drug addict. Was he arranging a drug deal?

LOL!!!

His only "connection" is "The Big Guy"

The VP of the US didn’t do any favors for money

You and the other Zionist Fascists here keep parroting that.

This is what y'all were thinking 12 years ago...

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

Evidence is anything related to Joe’s activities. Zero exists.
We have his son saying so in the text, we have him saying that Joe gets 10%, we see Hunter saying that he pays his fathers bills with this money, we have Joe admitting to getting that prosecutor fired, we have Joe AND Hunter taking trips together on "Airforce 2" to China, Ukraine and Romania and then mere weeks later payments begin rolling in from those nations through a maze of shell companies, and we have Bobulinski saying Joe is "the big guy" BEFORE Hunters laptop revealed the "10percent for the big guy", and we have Devon Archer who was Hunters main partner who is about to testify to all of this and likely much more. Lastly, Joe claimed that he knew nothing about Hunters business, yet we can prove that he met with Hunters partners on many occasions........ but you say the is "zero evidence that Joe was involved". Yeah, ok, whatever dude. *SMH*

Joe owns properties that he couldnt possibly afford on his salary, he has no record of major stock exchanges, and he has ZERO answers for any of this.

Hunter could never pull in 25 million without his father trading policy decisions in return. You know it and i know it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back