More Hunter and Joe = Hunter demanded payment from Chinese = "I am sitting here with my father"

Clearly how the Biden crime family forced the payments of kickbacks for selling US foreign policy out to enrich themselves...

I wonder why so many people in both parties who are in high places are so greedy?

They make good incomes with many perks, but its neven enough

Satan is very busy there

I wonder why so many people in both parties who are in high places are so greedy?

They make good incomes with many perks, but its neven enough

Satan is very busy there

The GOP had in under control under Speaker Newt.

When he left, Faux "News" and Zionism took over the GOP, and we are $26 trillion in the hole because of that. W was a clone of LBJ. homO opened up the "spend in other countries to get kickbacks" deal. Trump picked Sessions and Wray to "drain the swamp" and had his landslide re-election stolen.

The whole 911 crowd is in on Ukraine, all of it.

Clearly how the Biden crime family forced the payments of kickbacks for selling US foreign policy out to enrich themselves...

ya and biden lawyers come up with some lame drug induced haze excuse
the probably with that is the pmt of 5 mil was made

I am sitting here with Joe Biden, so you all better do what I say or you will be arrested for violating the Espionage Act!

I am sitting here with Joe Biden, so you all better do what I say or you will be arrested for violating the Espionage Act!
Joe has been bought off by China so they can build military bases in Cuba. We're a long way from when JFK stood up to Russia. Joe Biden is a traitor.

I know, right?

They open fraudulent universities to bilk the elderly out of their life savings. They open fraudulent foundations to steal from the donors. They tell their rubes to donate to their non-existent "legal defense fund" and steal the subsequent $250 million and dole it out to their friends.

It's ridiculous.

Satan is very busy there
Indeed he is.

Joe has been bought off by China so they can build military bases in Cuba. We're a long way from when JFK stood up to Russia. Joe Biden is a traitor.
Joe Biden was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.

He just told me.

Joe's really pissed. He lost his crypto wallet and can't access the ten million dollars he got from Burisma and China.

But that's not as embarrassing as Comer losing his witnesses. :lol:
You're okay with your President being paid off to allow China to build a military base in Cuba.

You're okay with your President being paid off to allow China to build a military base in Cuba.
Um...retard?

Earlier this month, the White House admitted that Beijing has had a spy base in Cuba since at least 2019 after initially denying reports that the two Communist nations had agreed to build a listening post.

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

How terribly...embarrassing for you, rube!

Um...retard?

Earlier this month, the White House admitted that Beijing has had a spy base in Cuba since at least 2019 after initially denying reports that the two Communist nations had agreed to build a listening post.

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

How terribly...embarrassing for you, rube!

Yeah. No one knew in 2019. Now we know and you're okay with even more.

“It’s going to be three strikes you’re out on ZTE. If they do one more additional thing, they will be shut down. We have a bad actor in ZTE…President (Donald Trump) did this as a personal favor to the president of China as a way of showing some goodwill.” - Peter Navarro.

During this timeframe:

China Contributing $500 Million to Trump-Linked Project in Indonesia​

Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE​

You can thank Trump for the Chinese base in Cuba.

“It’s going to be three strikes you’re out on ZTE. If they do one more additional thing, they will be shut down. We have a bad actor in ZTE…President (Donald Trump) did this as a personal favor to the president of China as a way of showing some goodwill.” - Peter Navarro.

During this timeframe:

China Contributing $500 Million to Trump-Linked Project in Indonesia

Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE

You can thank Trump for the Chinese base in Cuba.
So why is President Biden allowing China to build a military base in Cuba?

That’s also why he let the spy balloon traverse the entire country, taking photos of our military bases. He is aiding and abetting the enemy.

Forum List

Back