More Hunter and Joe = Hunter demanded payment from Chinese = "I am sitting here with my father"

Or amazingly good for a corrupt POTUS. Barr contributed to helping keep Him from overthrowing the country.

Trump = dumb

Barr, Wray, Sessions = traitors, crooks, liars

Many of us who observed Donald Trump for decades know this about him.

He is not a bad guy
He has a big ego
He brags
He is not as smart as he wants you to think he is
He is in no way a criminal, just the opposite
He is really not a conservative and never was one, a "mushy moderate people person"
He is not a racist

Trump = dumb

Barr, Wray, Sessions = traitors, crooks, liars

Many of us who observed Donald Trump for decades know this about him.

He is not a bad guy
He has a big ego
He brags
He is not as smart as he wants you to think he is
He is in no way a criminal, just the opposite
He is really not a conservative and never was one, a "mushy moderate people person"
He is not a racist
What would it take to qualify as a bad guy to you? The paying off the stripper thing is enough to make him a bad guy. He was hanging out with her while his wife was home having his baby, or at least very pregnant. Anyway Trump is just a reality show host we elected and cannot seem to get rid of. I truly cannot see how the Republicans ever elected him. Must be the grievance thing.

The only people concerned with Hunter Biden are you and your ilk. The lawyer who investigated Hunter was appointed by trump and completed his investigation. No favoritism in this case.
There is no "Biden crime family". However, there is a trump crime family that you never mention.
The latest is the issue of Kushner and Ivanka gifted with TWO BILLION dollars by the Saudis.
So let's be evenhanded, yes?
Just to be clear---I do not give a rat's ass about Hunter Biden. He is not running for anything and has no effect on anything that affects me or you. He deserves what he gets and is now a felon.

Are we at war with Saudi Arabia? Have we ever been at war with Saudi Arabia, and are they a powerful adversary like China and Russia, both of which have given the Bidens millions of dollars?

And why would Saudi Arabia be interested in influencing the presidential policies of Donald Trump, other than energy-related issues? I seem to remember that the US oil industry was going balls to the wall under President Trump, so it couldn't have anything to do with energy. As for your claim that Saudi Arabia "gifted" any appreciable amount of money to Ivanka, you're spreading disinformation. The only thing they gave her was a $100 million donation to the World Bank's project to provide assistance and funding for female entrepreneurs in the developing world. And all she did was appear at an event where the project was announced.

Even Snopes debunks your claim:

Did Saudi Arabia Give Ivanka Trump a $100 Million Donation?

Neither did Saudi Arabia "gift" Kushner with billions of dollars. The Saudi's merely made an investment in his private equity firm, which is completely legal, above the table, and legitimate.

Jared Kushner's PE firm secured $2 billion from Saudi Arabia despite objections he was too inexperienced to manage the money, report says

Honestly, you guys and girls should try to stop spreading disinformation. The Trump Organization is a legitimate world-wide business that offers goods and services in exchange for money. Unlike Biden's LLCs. Now tell me, what goods and services did Biden's companies have to offer? What do they create, manufacture, or sell in exchange for money? Do they own factories, stores, products, resorts, or other properties in countries like China, Russia, and Ukraine? Is Hunter Biden a world-renown expert in the field of energy and oil exploration? And if he isn't why was he appointed to the board of Burisma? And why would the Biden family receive millions of dollars from a Chinese energy company, if they had absolutely no experience in that field?

Seriously, this is staring you right in the face, but you can't even see it. :laughing0301:

The paying off the stripper thing is enough to make him a bad guy.

No

He was hanging out with her while his wife was home having his baby, or at least very pregnant.

No, billionaire husbands are very much like that...

To quote Al Capone = YOU GOT NOTHIN!!!!

I truly cannot see how the Republicans ever elected him. Must be the grievance thing.

Most Republicans have finally figured out the GOP voters have been "had" by Faux "News," W, Cheney, McConnell, and the rest of the

Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans"

is this controlled demolition?

Are we at war with Saudi Arabia? Have we ever been at war with Saudi Arabia, and are they a powerful adversary like China and Russia, both of which have given the Bidens millions of dollars?

And why would Saudi Arabia be interested in influencing the presidential policies of Donald Trump, other than energy-related issues? I seem to remember that the US oil industry was going balls to the wall under President Trump, so it couldn't have anything to do with energy. As for your claim that Saudi Arabia "gifted" any appreciable amount of money to Ivanka, you're spreading disinformation. The only thing they gave her was a $100 million donation to the World Bank's project to provide assistance and funding for female entrepreneurs in the developing world. And all she did was appear at an event where the project was announced.

Even Snopes debunks your claim:

Did Saudi Arabia Give Ivanka Trump a $100 Million Donation?

Neither did Saudi Arabia "gift" Kushner with billions of dollars. The Saudi's merely made an investment in his private equity firm, which is completely legal, above the table, and legitimate.

Jared Kushner's PE firm secured $2 billion from Saudi Arabia despite objections he was too inexperienced to manage the money, report says

Honestly, you guys and girls should try to stop spreading disinformation. The Trump Organization is a legitimate world-wide business that offers goods and services in exchange for money. Unlike Biden's LLCs. Now tell me, what goods and services did Biden's companies have to offer? What do they create, manufacture, or sell in exchange for money? Do they own factories, stores, products, resorts, or other properties in countries like China, Russia, and Ukraine? Is Hunter Biden a world-renown expert in the field of energy and oil exploration? And if he isn't why was he appointed to the board of Burisma? And why would the Biden family receive millions of dollars from a Chinese energy company, if they had absolutely no experience in that field?

Seriously, this is staring you right in the face, but you can't even see it. :laughing0301:

A quick clue or three for you....

Putin said on 913 that 911 was the US, Israel, and Saudi

Who was Epstein's #1 customer???

Every time they turned over a rock in the Trump administration they found a Russian or someone working for them. The problem is that no republican saw anything wrong with that.
So what?

You fucktards hired a guy who steals other peoples' clothing.

And put a mentally ill trannie in charge of childrens' education.

Every time they turned over a rock in the Trump administration they found a Russian or someone working for them. The problem is that no republican saw anything wrong with that.

Zero Russians were found with President Trump.
Every investigation has shown that -

You should have moved on to the other hoxes, long ago.

Son, you're an idiot. Every investigation into Trump has already disproved that he had ties to Russia in any way, shape, or form. Actually, it was Hillary Clinton who had the Russians working for her, when she paid Russia for the Steele Dossier.

His dad was a private citizen in 2017. What is the claim you are making?
A newly released screen capture from July 30, 2017 of a WhatsApp message from Hunter Biden to Henry Zhao shows Hunter Biden putting pressure on Zhao for payment using the influence of his father, Joe Biden, who was in the room.

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” the screen capture shows. “Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight.” The captured transcript of the call continues:

joe_biden_june_22.jpg

I had no knowledge of my son's business dealings!

:auiqs.jpg:

Son, you're an idiot. Every investigation into Trump has already disproved that he had ties to Russia in any way, shape, or form. Actually, it was Hillary Clinton who had the Russians working for her, when she paid Russia for the Steele Dossier.

The Democrats have the most tightly controlled Cult in US history.
Rivals 13th century Catholicism.

I am suspect of this supposed text.
I would not be so anxious to jump on this.
The wording doesn't sound real. It sounds like a fake text.

I would not put it past the Bidens to put out fake stories like this, and then disprove it to paint doubt on other legitimate evidence.

It's healthy to be skeptical, but this WhatsApp text has credibility.

Not only has it been released as a result of the ongoing Whistleblower allegations, but it fits in perfectly with the other emails on the laptop.

Shortly before the WhatsApp text (dated July 30th, 2017, when Hunter was staying with Joe in Delaware), Zhao sent numerous emails to Hunter Biden, Jim Biden, and Tony Bobulinski apologizing for delays in transfers of money.

Here is an example...

hunter02.png

There are countless emails from Zhao on the laptop.

Regards,
Jim

PS: 1. Full WhatsApp text in case it has not yet been posted in this thread...
72434065-12224355-image-a-29_1687467066023.jpg

The president's son was staying at the guest house of Biden's Delaware home when he wrote to Communist Party official Henry Zhao on July 30, 2017, threatening him to follow his 'orders'

2. Two months before this WhatsApp message was sent, Tony Bobulinski set up a group WhatsApp for these discussions...

Last edited:
Typical bullshit.

The fired prosecutor WAS looking into it, the ONLY reason why Traitor Joe pushed to get him fired...
No one fired a prosecutor. Trump appointed prosecutor for Hunter was allowed to stay on by Biden, with no interference from Garland in any way. And the Trump special counsel prosecutor said the DOJ and Garland HAVE NOT INTERFERED with him or investigators.I

The man fired worked for the IRS on this case and was fired for LEAKING information about Hunter's tax returns, which is against IRS regulations and Potocol,and

and limits the ability to prosecute down the road for tax offenders, with defense lawyers fighting to get the case dismissed based on it and impartiality by IRS workers, and because it makes the public doubt their own private tax records with the IRS.

This man and his assistant were taken off the team of IRS investigators, not fired....though there could be an Ethics Review going on for him.... which could lead to some sort of reprimand.

No one fired a prosecutor. Trump appointed prosecutor for Hunter was allowed to stay on by Biden, with no interference from Garland in any way. And the Trump special counsel prosecutor said the DOJ and Garland HAVE NOT INTERFERED with him or investigators.I

The man fired worked for the IRS on this case and was fired for LEAKING information about Hunter's tax returns, which is against IRS regulations and Potocol,and

and limits the ability to prosecute down the road for tax offenders, with defense lawyers fighting to get the case dismissed based on it and impartiality by IRS workers, and because it makes the public doubt their own private tax records with the IRS.

This man and his assistant were taken off the team of IRS investigators, not fired....though there could be an Ethics Review going on for him.... which could lead to some sort of reprimand.

You are not even talking about events taking place in the same hemisphere.

Laughable

Forum List

Back