More Hunter and Joe = Hunter demanded payment from Chinese = "I am sitting here with my father"

The Chinese elite and Zionist Fascism are in bed together. Mikey Bloomberg, Bill Gates, Traitor Joe, the Mossad, the Khazarian Mafia, Zelenskky = all on the same team
I suggest you include the Tidy Bowl man also.

From the article….A newly released screen capture from July 30, 2017

What it shows is a verified dumbass trying to use his family connections to influence someone to complete a commitment. It does not show Joe Biden ever did anything illegal or for money.

WHAT SERVICES WERE RENDERED for the DEMAND for money?

WHAT WAS EXCHANGED?

This is the problem trying to defend Hunter in each case. What did Burisma get for all the cash given to Hunter for nothing?

WHAT WAS EXCHANGED?

This is the problem trying to defend Hunter in each case. What did Burisma get for all the cash given to Hunter for nothing?
That is a private business.

I think they are planning to impeach Hunter.

You do not want to find the answer to the question WHAT SERVICES WERE RENDERED to justify the DEMAND for the CASH "now?"

Jeopardy! music starting....

WHAT WAS EXCHANGED?

You’re making the claim.. you tell me. Also, you can explain how this bothers you about a private citizen who was never in the government and whose dad was out of office but you aren’t bothered by Kushner leading a government delegation to Saudi Arabia then landing $2B.

That is a private business.

A state run utility in Ukraine shovels money to Hunter Biden

Papa Joe brags about getting a Ukraine prosecutor fired

A $1 billion US foreign aid package to Ukraine was at stake over that prosecutor being fired for investigating Hunter

Donald Trump is "impeached" for trying to INVESTIGATE HUNTER

Your side spends ALL of its time trying to STOP INVESTIGATIONS of HUNTER

WHY?

You’re making the claim.. you tell me. Also, you can explain how this bothers you about a private citizen who was never in the government and whose dad was out of office but you aren’t bothered by Kushner leading a government delegation to Saudi Arabia then landing $2B.
:desk:

You’re making the claim.. you tell me

The truth is YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!!!

You supported impeaching a President for TRYING TO FIND OUT.... THE TRUTH

You support taking US taxdollars, giving them to foreign countries, watching foreign countries kick that back to the politicians who spent it, and you cheer that... because you DO NOT EVEN LIVE IN AMERICA....

A $1 billion US foreign aid package to Ukraine was at stake over that prosecutor being fired for investigating Hunter

WHY?
Donald Trump could have investigated anything. That’s not what he was impeached for. He was impeached for trying to get Ukraine to make a statement it was looking into it… when they weren’t. All for political gain.

WHY?
I thought getting that Ukrainian prosecutor fired was US policy. Are you saying Biden just did it for the cash?

You do not want to find the answer to the question WHAT SERVICES WERE RENDERED to justify the DEMAND for the CASH "now?"

Jeopardy! music starting....
Do you stick your nose in everyone's business or is this just a special case?

Donald Trump could have investigated anything. That’s not what he was impeached for. He was impeached for trying to get Ukraine to make a statement it was looking into it… when they weren’t. All for political gain.
So they are really trying to get Hunter for something Trump actually did. Huh, hard to believe the RWers are being hypocritical.

you aren’t bothered by Kushner leading a government delegation to Saudi Arabia then landing $2B.

You aren't bothered that the Saudi Crown Prince, allegedly a Muslim sponsor of terror, was best pals with Jeff Epstein and the biggest customer of his island.

Kushner is WHAT DEMOGRAPHIC?

Was Trump wise to trust THAT DEMOGRAPHIC which includes

Chris Wray
Jeff Sessions
William Barr
Gen Milley
Mike Pentz
John Bolton
Mitch McConnell
Dick Cheney/Liz Cheney
Kinzinger
George Will
Col Tim Osman

Do you stick your nose in everyone's business or is this just a special case?

Do you have any concern for the United States or do you only care about your government check and the broom stuck up your ass???

It should have gone to court long ago. It didn't because Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist Chris Wray hid the laptop, instead of using it to prosecute the Biden Crime family for dozens of counts of treason.
After all this you should be wary of stories involving Hunter Biden. You were promised so much just to get some relatively minor paperwork crimes.

I thought getting that Ukrainian prosecutor fired was US policy.

Since the homO Administration used our tax dollars to orchestrate a Zionist Fascist coup in Ukraine, Ukraine became a giant laundromat for Zionist Fascism globally to take a country's money and launder it there. It isn't just the Bidens. It is a lot larger than that.

Now, why was there so much opposition to INVESTIGATING Hunter and Burisma?

Tip of the iceberg

We now know all the excuses used were all lies. Why is the one thing your side hates and opposes the most always THE TRUTH?

Forum List

Back