More Hunter and Joe = Hunter demanded payment from Chinese = "I am sitting here with my father"

You are not even talking about events taking place in the same hemisphere.

Laughable

Exactly. I was going to respond to he comment about nobody "firing" a prosecutor, until I read her post through and thought "WTF?"

She's rambling about Trump. :laughing0301:

A newly released screen capture from July 30, 2017 of a WhatsApp message from Hunter Biden to Henry Zhao shows Hunter Biden putting pressure on Zhao for payment using the influence of his father, Joe Biden, who was in the room.

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” the screen capture shows. “Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight.” The captured transcript of the call continues:

joe_biden_june_22.jpg

I had no knowledge of my son's business dealings!

:auiqs.jpg:
1. Hunter wasn’t in the government ever
2. When that was sent Joe Biden wasn’t in the government
3. It’s not illegal or improper to sit next to your son
4. You have no knowledge that Joe was sitting next to him
5. You have no idea if Joe was aware of the text
6. Joe wasn’t in the government anyway.. see #2
7. Trying to scare people with your connections is lame but not illegal so the text doesn’t matter
8. Hunter can be a douchebag without being a front for his dad’s fantasy crime ring you jerk off to

7. Trying to scare people with your connections is lame but not illegal so the text doesn’t matter
8. Hunter can be a douchebag without being a front for his dad’s fantasy crime ring you jerk off to

This crap is brought to you by someone who OPPOSES any INVESTIGATION into the subject, and supported an impeachment of the duly elected President for trying to INVESTIGATE it...

Can we put Joe and Hunter under oath and ask?

NO!!!

LOL!!!

Isn't it past your bedtime?

but every time trump says he likes pussy the left drag him to court....pathetic idiots on the left are just sad...get woke put the crack pipe down and get a life

but every time trump says he likes pussy the left drag him to court....pathetic idiots on the left are just sad...get woke put the crack pipe down and get a life
You mean for defamation, and fraud, and tax cheating, and divorces, etc, etc, etc.

Trump was
  1. Impeached for asking Ukraine to make up a false announcement for a fake investigation into a nonexistent crime against his political opponent.
  2. Impeached for inciting violence Jan 6
  3. Found guilty of sexual assault
  4. Indicted for willfully hiding top secret documents

Impeached for asking Ukraine to make up a false announcement for a fake investigation into a nonexistent crime

How do we know it wasn't a crime, a treasonous bribe kickback from a US foreign aid package?

Why did Traitor Joe extort a firing of a Ukraine prosector, brag about it, over the aid package?

Why are YOU always 100% AGAINST INVESTIGATING IT?

You call it a "nonexistent crime" but you OPPOSE INVESTIGATING IT.... how laughably Zionist Fascist is that???

How do we know it wasn't a crime, a treasonous bribe kickback from a US foreign aid package?

Why did Traitor Joe extort a firing of a Ukraine prosector, brag about it, over the aid package?

Why are YOU always 100% AGAINST INVESTIGATING IT?

You call it a "nonexistent crime" but you OPPOSE INVESTIGATING IT.... how laughably Zionist Fascist is that???
Because everyone in the free world wanted him fired. It wasn’t Joes decision. He was VP. He delivered the message. You know all this. You’re just blinded by the conspiracy theory drug.

You deny facts easily found. And fuck your antiemetic self.

These are FACTS Fascist...

1. US aid poured into Ukraine
2. US taxdollars paid for over 40 "bio labs" that were never disclosed to the American people who paid for them
3. Traitor Joe is on video BRAGGING about getting a Ukraine prosecutor fired
4. Hunter got millions $$ for absolutely nothing
5. Victoria Nuland used American taxdollars to rig a Zionist Fascist coup in Ukraine
6. All of Zionist Fascism opposed INVESTIGATING Ukraine and Hunter and the bio labs
7. You LIVE IN ISRAEL

These are FACTS Fascist...

1. US aid poured into Ukraine
2. US taxdollars paid for over 40 "bio labs" that were never disclosed to the American people who paid for them
3. Traitor Joe is on video BRAGGING about getting a Ukraine prosecutor fired
4. Hunter got millions $$ for absolutely nothing
5. Victoria Nuland used American taxdollars to rig a Zionist Fascist coup in Ukraine
6. All of Zionist Fascism opposed INVESTIGATING Ukraine and Hunter and the bio labs
7. You LIVE IN ISRAEL
I live in south Charlotte NC. The entire free world wanted the prosecutor fired, Joe pushed for it with the full backing of the United States Government, which wasn’t even his call. People get money from nepotism all the time. Joe isn’t tied to anything Hunter did except his son name dropped to leach off the world. It isn’t a crime to be a leach or have a son that it a druggie tool. Your obsession with Jews is a result of your failures in life and looking for someone to blame.

I live in south Charlotte NC. The entire free world wanted the prosecutor fired, Joe pushed for it with the full backing of the United States Government, which wasn’t even his call. People get money from nepotism all the time. Joe isn’t tied to anything Hunter did except his son name dropped to leach off the world. It isn’t a crime to be a leach or have a son that it a druggie tool. Your obsession with Jews is a result of your failures in life and looking for someone to blame.
I think Trump followers are grievance motivated from the start. Most of their complaints are imaginary, fantasy based personal failures (stolen elections) or attempts to impose their beliefs on others (abortion) and attacking trans and Pride is probably based in general feelings of inadequacy. And they stop at nothing. Anything that happens they make up some conspiracy to connect it to Biden or some other lib.

Forum List

Back