More Hunter and Joe = Hunter demanded payment from Chinese = "I am sitting here with my father"

Clearly how the Biden crime family forced the payments of kickbacks for selling US foreign policy out to enrich themselves...

I don't like Biden, and his son even less, but please, will someone prove to me that Joe Biden was actually sitting next to Hunter when he sent those texts? Seriously. Prove to me that that lying sack of shit was sitting with his father when those messages were sent.

I'm sitting here with my very good friend Samuel L. Jackson and we'd both like to see the proof... proof beyond the texts.

I don't like Biden, and his son even less, but please, will someone prove to me that Joe Biden was actually sitting next to Hunter when he sent those texts? Seriously. Prove to me that that lying sack of shit was sitting with his father when those messages were sent.

I'm sitting here with my very good friend Samuel L. Jackson and we'd both like to see the proof... proof beyond the texts.
Biden knew his worthless drug addict son was becoming a multimillionaire by peddling his influence to foreign nationals, and allowed it. THAT is the minimum he’s guilty of and that alone is enough to impeach him.

Biden knew his worthless drug addict son was becoming a multimillionaire by peddling his influence to foreign nationals, and allowed it. THAT is the minimum he’s guilty of and that alone is enough to impeach him.

Doesn't mean he was sitting next to the POS when the text was sent.

Biden can put this entire thing to rest by telling us what business the 20 LLCs were in that made payment from the country’s number #1 enemy valid.

That they are all silent speaks volumes. They are so confident of the DOJ’s ability to protect them that they think they don’t even have to explain.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
He didn’t have to. He was enabling his son to enrich himself and the entire Biden family by extorting money from our enemies, and he did nothing to stop it. And that’s the MINIMUM he’s guilty of.

But what about Hunter? Here we have proof that he used the political power of his father to extort $5 million from the Communists. Why isn’t he being prosecuted for bribery and extortion?

And let me ask you: what would be the response if Don Jr sent an extortion demand like that to our enemy, and claimed his father was sitting next to him?

• Love
Reactions: EMH

Why don't you answer WHY Hunter brought up his father to begin?

Why was his father relevant to the discussion and the payoff?

Did his father SELL OUT AMERICA to justify a Chinese payoff to his worthless meritless drug addicted sack of a kid?

This is so obvious.

Ukraine and China got US taxpayer funded bio labs. The American people were never told of this. Why were the American people denied the truth that our taxdollars were being spent on bio labs in China and Ukraine.

And then there are kickbacks from China and Ukraine to a worthless meritless drug addict named Hunter Biden.

Correlation = 1.0000 = perfect

Our corrupt politicians spend our money abroad. Their clans get kickbacks. The American people are kept in the dark.

And then when it gets outed, there is a FURIOUS EFFORT to STOP ANY INVESTIGATIONS....

OBVIOUS TREASON

SAME CROWD AS 911

Did his father SELL OUT AMERICA to justify a Chinese payoff to his worthless meritless drug addicted sack of a kid?
What gets me about you guys is the different levels of evidence required for Trump and Biden. With Trump you have pictures, audio tape, multiple confessions, all kinds of testimony from Trumpsters and you guys just refuse to admit the Donald is not as pure as the driven snow. Then with Biden some Russian guy said Biden got five million dollars in passing, boom, you guys have convicted Biden and still looking for the tapes and the whistle blowers. But you just "know" he is guilty.

What gets me about you guys is the different levels of evidence required for Trump and Biden. With Trump you have pictures, audio tape, multiple confessions, all kinds of testimony from Trumpsters and you guys just refuse to admit the Donald is not as pure as the driven snow. Then with Biden some Russian guy said Biden got five million dollars in passing, boom, you guys have convicted Biden and still looking for the tapes and the whistle blowers. But you just "know" he is guilty.

Always change the subject.

Always TDS.

You won't answer the questions because you are a taxpayer funded traitor who likes it when US taxdollars are spent in foreign countries so that kickbacks go to the 911 crowd...

Always change the subject.

Always TDS.

You won't answer the questions because you are a taxpayer funded traitor who likes it when US taxdollars are spent in foreign countries so that kickbacks go to the 911 crowd...
You are just dumb.

Why did Trump allow it?

Oh, that's right. For his daughter's Chinese trademarks and a $500 million gift from the CCP for his club in Indonesia.

"Yeahbut Biden!" :lol:
Biden is the President. JFK didn't allow the Soviet Union to put missiles in Cuba by blaming Eisenhower.

I have no need to answer those questions, I know the answers. Save for the last one, as much as I dislike Joe Biden, I'm not yet convinced he sold out America to China. At least not anymore than anyone else...

You made that up just like every theory you guys have.
The payments dried up from ALL SOURCES (China, Ukraine, Romania, etc) immediately after Biden was no longer VP. That is an irrefutable fact that is not going to sit well with a jury.

Do you honestly think Biden ISNT being bribed? There is new evidence every week from some other fucking place, a new whistle blower, partners flipping, new bank records, texts revealed. Do you HONESTLY think its all nothing? Of course you dont. You are just hoping they arent able to convict Biden for it.

There are dated pictures.

The payments dried up from ALL SOURCES (China, Ukraine, Romania, etc) immediately after Biden was no longer VP. That is an irrefutable fact that is not going to sit well with a jury.

Do you honestly think Biden ISNT being bribed? There is new evidence every week from some other fucking place, a new whistle blower, partners flipping, new bank records, texts revealed. Do you HONESTLY think its all nothing? Of course you dont. You are just hoping they arent able to convict Biden for it.
An irrefutable fact needs to start as a fact. Joe Biden reports his income taxes publically which does not include bribes. Bribes are easily identified as payments by the IRS. That’s why so many people get caught. Show me your irrefutable fact that Joe Biden received bribes and they ended. You are on the clock.

Secondly, yes, I honestly believe Joe Biden at 80 years old gives zero shits about grifting off the government for money. Dude lives in his same home, has reported income from speeches and book deals to live a life of comfort. He wants to be remembered for being President… not for having what amounts to a few dollars to his son. You are projecting how you would be in that position, not how Joe or I would handle it.

FB_IMG_1687719307434.jpg

Forum List

Back