More Hunter and Joe = Hunter demanded payment from Chinese = "I am sitting here with my father"

How curious. You sure didn't need any "proof" for the left to claim all these were right-wing conspiracy theories.

2023%2003%2002%20Trump%20Truths-L.jpg

Why do you think that this is a great goal for America with "President Newsom"? You're just playing the troll, aren't you?

trolls-have-serious-XL.jpg

09California-XL.jpg

Homeless-X3.jpg

Businesses Are Fleeing San Francisco In Droves, Leaving The City Devastated As Crime, Drug Use Runs Wild

ARJUN SINGHCONTRIBUTOR
June 16, 20232:42 PM ET
Businesses from retail stores to major corporations have left California in droves over the past few years amid rising crime and skyrocketing drug use, costing the city hundreds of millions per year.

San Francisco has witnessed significant increases in crime over 2023, with a 10% rise in homicides, a 14.7% rise in robberies and a 5.4% rise in motor vehicle thefts per data from the city’s police department. That increase, which has translated into large-scale larceny at storefronts in the city, often without police intervention, has led to many businesses closing their establishments in the city altogether. (RELATED: ‘There’s Too Many Of Us’: Dealers Scoff At Any Attempts To Reduce Drug Use In San Francisco Streets)

On Thursday, telecommunications company AT&T announced that it would close its flagship store in the city’s Union Square shopping area, according to the San Francisco Standard. While the company’s CEO did not explicitly cite crime as the reason for closure, AT&T’s departure makes it the 25th major company – joining other major retailers such as Whole Foods, the Cinemark Theatre, GAP, Nordstrom and Banana Republic, among others – to leave the shopping hub since 2020, which is known for retail crimes, according to the Standard.

I dont debate memes pal. if you want to make a point, make the point. Right wing conspiracies are NEVER right.

Democrat cultist SMH
If Biden were accused of 1/100th of the things Trump did or said I'd vote anyone else.... you guys just like that he makes people you dont agree with mad by being a troll with a loudspeaker.. hell you guys have changed your stance on big gov, protectionism, freedoms... all because Trump. it's insane.

Your antisemitism is showing under your skirt.

Your credibility here is absolute zero.

You support everything that is a lie, a fraud, a hate hoax, a false flag attack, or fudge like Co2.

You support everything that is a lie, a fraud, a hate hoax, a false flag attack, or fudge like Co2.
Not true. Your antisemitism is the outlier even on this site which attracts some loons and racists.

Do you even remember the last time you posted ANYTHING that didn't include "Co2"?

I dont debate memes pal. if you want to make a point, make the point. Right wing conspiracies are NEVER right.
I made the point. I can't help you have NOTHING and, once again, run for cover. So you agree all five of those purported "conspiracy theories" are true! Thank you!

Then you run from the other facts I posted. THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You're so much fun!

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg

Last edited:
I made the point. I can't help you have NOTHING and, once again, run for cover. So you agree all five of those purported "conspiracy theories" are true! Thank you!

Then you run from the other facts I posted. THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You're so much fun!

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg
What conspiracies? I don’t meme.

Not true. Your antisemitism is the outlier even on this site which attracts some loons and racists.

Card tossing is the only response.

EVERYTHING YOU PUSH HERE IS A LIE

1/6
Co2
Covid
Murderous Fraud Vax
2020 election
Traitor Joe being honest and straight

1/6
Co2
Covid
Murderous Fraud Vax
2020 election
You are the nut here. All of those you are wrong.

If Biden were accused of 1/100th of the things Trump did or said I'd vote anyone else.... you guys just like that he makes people you dont agree with mad by being a troll with a loudspeaker.. hell you guys have changed your stance on big gov, protectionism, freedoms... all because Trump. it's insane.
Trump accusers have been disproven and now are defending Biden. I would be suspicious of trump if the DOJ was covering up for him as much as they have for Jo Biden. Why cover up something that is nothing? All smart people are asking or wondering about this

1/6
Co2
Covid
Murderous Fraud Vax
2020 election
"Co2!"
"Co2!"
"Co2!"

You need help.

"Co2!"
"Co2!"
"Co2!"

You need help.

Actually it is your side that needs help, since it cannot even explain a map of the Arctic...

Show us your genius...

Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland while there are trees and moose north of Arctic Circle on Alaska...

GeoGarage blog: Arctic Ocean: history and now

We are waiting for your CHOSEN TREASONOUS ASS to answer the question, FUCKTARD

WHY is there ICE AGE GLACIER SOUTH OF ARCTIC CIRCLE on GREENLAND while there are trees and moose and no ice age glacier NORTH OF ARCTIC CIRCLE on Alaska?

Jeopardy! music still playing

Forum List

Back