More Jobs Created.

Yea he was such a failure that he got elected twice. Racist Trump Humpers are a joke.

He was a failure. But who he ran against was a bigger failure.

Just like I said that the reason Trump is in office is because the left ran Hillary. The reason Obama got a 2nd term is because the right ran "I'll bet you 10000 dollars" Mitt Romney.

Just because someone is elected doesn't mean they are a great candidate or did wonderful things, it could possibly mean that the person they ran against sucked so bad nobody could vote against them.

More and more blacks are supporting Trump and that's the LAST thing the left wants to hear.

But now that Trump has a booming economy, a terrorist whose pieces had to be carried away in a bucket and full employment he's a shoe-in for reelection. What do the dems have to run on? A Sham impeachment? What have you guys DONE in 2 years? Nothing.
Booming? economy 2.3% gd growth. 145K jobs created, trillion dollar deficit, Fed bailouts

Full employment. record job growth. record wage growth. record DOW Nasdaq and S&P. When did Obama have more jobs available than people to work them? Please tell me or admit he sucked.

Whose wages are growing, provide proof of that claim.

Mine for one....I've experienced a 25% wage increase in the past three years...Sorry, you haven't seen the same...Maybe do better at your job.

Great news....At this rate Trump will post somewhere near Reagan's historic numbers....Certainly good news for millions of American's.
You realize that Obama created more jobs in 2014 to 2016 than Trump did 2017 to 2019.
To be honest, there is not one word or stats that emerge from this white house, I would believe. Nothing that is attached to Trump should be believed. As I type, his cronies are putting a spin on the Iran events....this man is a liar, a con and a disgrace and its a shame in less that 4 fuckin years, thanks to Mitch and GOP supporters, this country has gone to hell

So, your reasoning for a lack of rational belief in the good numbers is because you hate political opposition? That's dumb.

Yea he was such a failure that he got elected twice. Racist Trump Humpers are a joke.

Just like I said that the reason Trump is in office is because the left ran Hillary. The reason Obama got a 2nd term is because the right ran "I'll bet you 10000 dollars" Mitt Romney.

Just because someone is elected doesn't mean they are a great candidate or did wonderful things, it could possibly mean that the person they ran against sucked so bad nobody could vote against them.

More and more blacks are supporting Trump and that's the LAST thing the left wants to hear.

But now that Trump has a booming economy, a terrorist whose pieces had to be carried away in a bucket and full employment he's a shoe-in for reelection. What do the dems have to run on? A Sham impeachment? What have you guys DONE in 2 years? Nothing.
Booming? economy 2.3% gd growth. 145K jobs created, trillion dollar deficit, Fed bailouts

Full employment. record job growth. record wage growth. record DOW Nasdaq and S&P. When did Obama have more jobs available than people to work them? Please tell me or admit he sucked.

Mine for one....I've experienced a 25% wage increase in the past three years...Sorry, you haven't seen the same...Maybe do better at your job.

Middle-Class Incomes Surging – Thanks to Trump Policies

This is good news for everyone....I especially like this point from the article...

"Median household income has now reached $65,976 – an all-time high and up more than 8 percent in 2019 dollars under the Trump presidency."

That's more money in the pocket of the individuals that drive this economy...A good thing no matter what political affiliation you are.

Oh that's what it was, but all of a sudden they started looking again when Trump took office. Unbelievable Smfh.
View attachment 299498

Oh that's how Trump got elected.

Just like I said that the reason Trump is in office is because the left ran Hillary.

Yep because if it had been anyone else he wouldn't be president.

The reason Obama got a 2nd term is because the right ran "I'll bet you 10000 dollars" Mitt Romney.

So why didn't Trump run that year?

So that explains how Trump got elected.

Another one of those right wing talking points that is a lie.

Trump is riding off of the man he hates and the reason the impeachment is a sham is the simple fact that Republicans and the Senate are spineless cowards who put their party and private interests ahead of the country.

I don't know why Trump didn't run that year ask Trump.

Because Pres. Obama would have crushed him.

That is incredible!

The heritage foundation is the best ya got? LOLOLOLOLOL. Economic growth is not benefiting the average American worker.

A blog from.a Trump Humper, not buying that one.

Great news....At this rate Trump will post somewhere near Reagan's historic numbers....Certainly good news for millions of American's.

Reagan’s historic numbers?

Historic numbers?

What drugs is that far right radical extremist on?

When reagan became president the unemployment rate was 8.5%. He got it up to 10.8% by 1982. By the time he left office it was down 5.4%.

That's not historic.

That is incredible!

These Trump Humpers lie like a rug.Smfh.

The heritage foundation is the best ya got? LOLOLOLOLOL. Economic growth is not benefiting the average American worker.

How about CNBC?

Pay gains during Trump's first year in office best since the Great Recession

That is incredible!

Thank you....I am quite pleased.

That is incredible!

Thank you....I am quite pleased.

Literally, incredible.

Simply not true.

How about the WSJ?

Opinion | A Tale of Two Economies

What are you buying?

Yea a lot of people stopped looking for work. It was really sad.

Labor force participation rate under Obama:

latest_numbers_LNS11300000_2009_2019_all_period_M12_data.gif

Oh that's what it was, but all of a sudden they started looking again when Trump took office. Unbelievable Smfh.
View attachment 299498

Deregulate you’re cities if you like high gdp

So, you only believe opinions from your own echo chamber eh? Not very smart.

That is incredible!

These Trump Humpers lie like a rug.Smfh.
So any news you disagree with is a "lie"?

Typical Leftist.

Forum List

Back