More Jobs Created.

Great news....At this rate Trump will post somewhere near Reagan's historic numbers....Certainly good news for millions of American's.

Reagan’s historic numbers?

Historic numbers?

What drugs is that far right radical extremist on?

When reagan became president the unemployment rate was 8.5%. He got it up to 10.8% by 1982. By the time he left office it was down 5.4%.

That's not historic.

Typically Republican's have to clean up the mess economically that Democrats leave...However, Reagan won his re election in an outright landslide because of his policies, and economy...Trump will do the same.

Full employment. record job growth. record wage growth. record DOW Nasdaq and S&P. When did Obama have more jobs available than people to work them? Please tell me or admit he sucked.

Whose wages are growing, provide proof of that claim.

Mine for one....I've experienced a 25% wage increase in the past three years...Sorry, you haven't seen the same...Maybe do better at your job.

Middle-Class Incomes Surging – Thanks to Trump Policies
The heritage foundation is the best ya got? LOLOLOLOLOL. Economic growth is not benefiting the average American worker.

How about CNBC?

Pay gains during Trump's first year in office best since the Great Recession

How about this.

Are Wages Rising or Flat?

bls-average-weekly-earnings1.jpg

So like unemployment and everything else this was all happening long before Trump.

Full employment. record job growth. record wage growth. record DOW Nasdaq and S&P. When did Obama have more jobs available than people to work them? Please tell me or admit he sucked.

Mine for one....I've experienced a 25% wage increase in the past three years...Sorry, you haven't seen the same...Maybe do better at your job.

That is incredible!

Thank you....I am quite pleased.

Literally, incredible.

Not really. Someone making $100k and gets a job elsewhere making $125k...25% increase. That is typical in the financial industry here in Boston. I have a client in the Seafood industry who is hiring laborers at $15 per hour and giving them 80 hours a week during peak seasons. Some of these persons have not worked for years. Lower rates and taxes allowed them to garner more boats and now more of the catch is coming in and they need drivers, etc.

Someone making $50k per year can easily make $62.5k with all the OT and that is 25% as well.

You're welcome

The heritage foundation is the best ya got? LOLOLOLOLOL. Economic growth is not benefiting the average American worker.

How about CNBC?

How about this.

View attachment 299507

So like unemployment and everything else this was all happening long before Trump.

Your chart shows them rising LOL.

Great news....At this rate Trump will post somewhere near Reagan's historic numbers....Certainly good news for millions of American's.

That's right...

"President Reagan added 16.5 million jobs during his eight-year term, a 16.5 percent increase."

Which President Created the Most Jobs?

The answer to that question is Clinton.

And Trump isn’t likely to approach Reagan’s numbers. Let’s be realistic, shall we?

Exactly Clinton created nearly 23 million jobs while president.

Reagan did crate the worst economy since the last republican great depression. He didn't have a historic job creation rate.

How about CNBC?

How about this.

View attachment 299507

Well, welcome to the world where history started before Trump...However, Notice that wages from 2017 to 2019 are higher than from 2009 to 2016....Hmmmm.....Do you know how to read charts?

Oh that's what it was, but all of a sudden they started looking again when Trump took office. Unbelievable Smfh.
View attachment 299498

Yea he was such a failure that he got elected twice. Racist Trump Humpers are a joke.

He was a failure. But who he ran against was a bigger failure.

Just like I said that the reason Trump is in office is because the left ran Hillary. The reason Obama got a 2nd term is because the right ran "I'll bet you 10000 dollars" Mitt Romney.

Just because someone is elected doesn't mean they are a great candidate or did wonderful things, it could possibly mean that the person they ran against sucked so bad nobody could vote against them.

More and more blacks are supporting Trump and that's the LAST thing the left wants to hear.

But now that Trump has a booming economy, a terrorist whose pieces had to be carried away in a bucket and full employment he's a shoe-in for reelection. What do the dems have to run on? A Sham impeachment? What have you guys DONE in 2 years? Nothing.
Booming? economy 2.3% gd growth. 145K jobs created, trillion dollar deficit, Fed bailouts
Deregulate you’re cities if you like high gdp
Lets hear this crock of shit.

That's right...

"President Reagan added 16.5 million jobs during his eight-year term, a 16.5 percent increase."

And Trump isn’t likely to approach Reagan’s numbers. Let’s be realistic, shall we?

President Clinton added 18.6 million jobs.

Reagan did crate the worst economy since the last republican great depression. He didn't have a historic job creation rate.

Obviously why he won a second term in a landslide....Because American just love a failing Republican....What a dopey post...

That's right...

I was eight in 1988. LOL. Why are we discussing the 80s? Their great music?

How about CNBC?

How about this.

View attachment 299507

Well, welcome to the world where history started before Trump...However, Notice that wages from 2017 to 2019 are higher than from 2009 to 2016....Hmmmm.....Do you know how to read charts?
Look, you assfucks run around claiming how how wages are just now rising. That is a lie.

You assfucks claim Trump is the best job creator ever, That is a fucking lie.

Trump is a piece of shit lying fuck whose only skill is duping feeble minded fools like you.

Yea he was such a failure that he got elected twice. Racist Trump Humpers are a joke.

He was a failure. But who he ran against was a bigger failure.

Just like I said that the reason Trump is in office is because the left ran Hillary. The reason Obama got a 2nd term is because the right ran "I'll bet you 10000 dollars" Mitt Romney.

Just because someone is elected doesn't mean they are a great candidate or did wonderful things, it could possibly mean that the person they ran against sucked so bad nobody could vote against them.

More and more blacks are supporting Trump and that's the LAST thing the left wants to hear.

But now that Trump has a booming economy, a terrorist whose pieces had to be carried away in a bucket and full employment he's a shoe-in for reelection. What do the dems have to run on? A Sham impeachment? What have you guys DONE in 2 years? Nothing.
Booming? economy 2.3% gd growth. 145K jobs created, trillion dollar deficit, Fed bailouts
Deregulate you’re cities if you like high gdp
Lets hear this crock of shit.
Do you know what gdp means

How about this.

View attachment 299507

Look, you assfucks run around claiming how how wages are just now rising. That is a lie.

Trump is a piece of shit lying fuck whose only skill is duping feeble minded fools like you.

When you debate crazies you become crazy. FakeStupidDave is not worth anyone's time.

That's right...

Lot's of comparrison out there between Trump and Reagan these days...I think Trump may be doing things in the same mold....Not the rhetoric mind you, but the actions, what matters.

How about this.

View attachment 299507

Melting down are we? Look, I never said otherwise, only that Trump's numbers are higher than Obama's....That seems to enrage you people....#unhinged

How about this.

View attachment 299507

Nobody claimed Trump is the best job creator ever.

But how many jobs beyond what we have people to fill them does Trump need to make you happy?

How about CNBC?

How about this.

View attachment 299507

But how many jobs beyond what we have people to fill them does Trump need to make you happy?

The short answer to that from libs would be not to even address it, because any success from this administration is anethma to their 'American guilt', and shame of being lucky enough to be born in the most moral, most prosperous, most benevelent country in the history of the world.

They hate their own country, and those that support it even more.

That's right...

How about CNBC?

How about this.

View attachment 299507

What?????????? Trump does. Posters on this thread do.

Trump needs to resign to makle me happy. Trump is a piece of shit destroying my children's & grandchildren's future.

Hew is running up the debt, I thought you assfucks hated deficits. Here you love praising Ttrump for creating them.

How about this.

View attachment 299507

The short answer to that from libs would be not to even address it, because any success from this administration is anethma to their 'American guilt', and shame of being lucky enough to be born in the most moral, most prosperous, most benevelent country in the history of the world.

Sorry you can't use "moral" in any statement that includes Donald Trump.

You can vote for Trump & claim you give a shit about morality.

Trump borrowed 1.5 trillion to pump up the economy. It is just a house of cards. Like the one George Bush built.

That's right...

How about this.

View attachment 299507

What?????????? Trump does. Posters on this thread do.

Trump needs to resign to makle me happy. Trump is a piece of shit destroying my children's & grandchildren's future.

Hew is running up the debt, I thought you assfucks hated deficits. Here you love praising Ttrump for creating them.

Please provide a post, any post from you in the Obama era that condemned the ballooning of the debt and deficit under his administraion....Until then STFU loser.

How about this.

View attachment 299507

Sorry you can't use "moral" in any statement that includes Donald Trump.

You can vote for Trump & claim you give a shit about morality.

Trump borrowed 1.5 trillion to pump up the economy. It is just a house of cards. Like the one George Bush built.

Um, who controls the purse again? Is it Trump? or the House?

Forum List

Back