More liberal stupidity. This time you're being punished for buying a Coke.

I'll admit that this is dumb. Punishing people for living the way they wish is utter bullshit. Of course, I support infrastructure, science, r&d and education but I do so knowing it benefits society.

Nit picking in peoples lives is dumb.

Coke machines will now need to be reprogrammed to accept pennies so at least there's that.....job creation!

It's all about liberal Big gov. control. They want a totalitarian state full of non opposers to obey by dictating how we eat, our healthcare, our wages, our weapons, until they can monitor everything we do, so they can shut down the minority opposers like Hitler and the Nazis did with Germany. One inch at a time. They are the Gestapo.

Why don't we get a tax credit for belonging to a gym?

Dairy Queen visit surcharge incoming soon to a location near you!

Al Gore to start selling sugar credits soon.

Why don't we get a tax credit for belonging to a gym?

Dairy Queen visit surcharge incoming soon to a location near you!

Al Gore to start selling sugar credits soon.
Better yet, why not for the health insurance premiums we pay and all the doctors visits including hospitals and surgeries without a minimum what is set miles high?

While soda has numerous nasty health effects and i dont drink it, i dont support a tax on it. Its your decision because one knows the perils. People who willi gly give their young kids soda are total losers. But again taxing it isnt a good idea.

While soda has numerous nasty health effects and i dont drink it, i dont support a tax on it. Its your decision because one knows the perils. People who willi gly give their young kids soda are total losers. But again taxing it isnt a good idea.
Only time I drink soda is if I mix it in alcohol. Otherwise it's water or unsweetened tea for me.
But if you like soda, knock yourself out.

Smart Philadelphians already load up on booze and cigarettes in Delaware.........now add soda.

Progressives believe that YOU are a moron incapable of making your own decisions. YOU are an idiot!! Only the benevolent hand of the state can save you from your own stupidity. And of course, It for YOUR OWN GOOD!!

Progressive ideas are so good, they're mandatory!

Forum List

Back