More on the Coming Lawsuits

and we both can post stories back and forth all day long and it wont take away the fact that repube observers were refused the chance to observe,,,
I have facts. The facts being that Trump poll watches were never denied access.

That must be why I just watched a video with a long line of poll watchers that will be testifying in court in TWO DAYS how the democrat heathens blocked them from supervising and inspecting the mail in ballots AS REQUIRED BY LAW.

The only FACT you have, cabbagehead is that you're a fucking LIAR.

View attachment 412870

FACT: Biden was LOSING the election until the states which all decided this election STOPPED counting.

FACT: The only states to have "problems" counting were Dem run states which decided the election.

FACT: As soon as they found more ballots in the middle of the night with no GOP around to see or inspect them, all the votes went for Joe.

FACT: If all the mail in ballots were for Joe, then why was he winning all day while they were counting the walk in votes? All the mail ins didn't swing 100% for Joe until late at night after swing states STOPPED Counting, knew exactly how many they needed to beat Trump, then "found" the ballots they needed to swing the state back 800,000 votes for Joe.

FACT: This shit ain't gonna fly.
He really got taken to school just now in this post,man this troll has to stoop to lies when he can’t refute the facts like all of these mentioned here,he totally got checkmated by you.lol :up:

dont you want to remove all doubts it was a fair election???
However, Trump has been unable to prove any of it. When Trump was asked to supply proof of voter fraud he walked away.

Honestly, John. You are like a child. There is MASSIVE circumstantial evidence all over. I have mountains of it my computer alone. To get the direct evidence, you have to begin an investigation to either prove or disprove it, but the investigations have not even begun yet! The election was just a couple days ago and you don't even want to consider the possibility, look or try!

It's like dealing with a liar or a fool. WHICH ARE YOU.
If Trump has evidence of voter fraud why doesn’t he show it? Where is it? Why can’t his lawyers produce it in court? Anyone can make up allegations.

However, Trump has been unable to prove any of it. When Trump was asked to supply proof of voter fraud he walked away.

Honestly, John. You are like a child. There is MASSIVE circumstantial evidence all over. I have mountains of it my computer alone. To get the direct evidence, you have to begin an investigation to either prove or disprove it, but the investigations have not even begun yet! The election was just a couple days ago and you don't even want to consider the possibility, look or try!

If Trump has evidence of voter fraud why doesn’t he show it? Where is it? Why can’t his lawyers produce it in court? Anyone can make up allegations.
my god youre a stupid fucker,,,
for one its not trump making the claims,, its the observers,,

they are planning on going to court this week,, you shouldnt speak when youre as ignorant as you are,,,

so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance-hope-meme.png

The elections were fair. Trump lost. Get over it.
The ”right scoop” and “project veritas”? The story was so short on facts as to be risible.
just because you cant refute it doesnt mean its not true,, it is however another thing that needs looked into dont you think??
or dont you want a fair election???
We had a fair election. Now there are those that want to delegitimize it with baseles allegations of voter fraud.

Taking down the corrupt machine will be awesome...

I wonder if they can make the court cases public. That would draw largest attendance in history.
Still. Their plan B will get ugly if Trump "Refuses to leave" ( will be the headline)

The media is trying to vanish this story at all costs. Share it everywhere.

They have gone full Stalinist now - stopping Trump's speech on air, censoring his tweets and so on. Even the Pravda in Soviet Union was not Stalinist to this degree.
Indeed,these trolls can’t get around all those facts you mentioned how the deep state is going above and beyond to keep him out of office cuttimg him off in mid sentence,censoring his tweets,when censorship of this magnitude takes place,we are living in dangerous times.the networks also used to let at least one Trump supporter come on and speak their peace for being a trump supporter,they allowed both sides,now they don’t do that anymore,it’s all Biden fans they let come on,this is not what the founders of America believed in when they came here.free speech and debate was always meant to take place,our corrupt media of course does not believe in free speech or debate.

The ”right scoop” and “project veritas”? The story was so short on facts as to be risible.
just because you cant refute it doesnt mean its not true,, it is however another thing that needs looked into dont you think??
We had a fair election. Now there are those that want to delegitimize it with baseles allegations of voter fraud.
so I can care about your opinion just exactly who are you but another faceless voice on the internet???

trying to hide this makes a lot of people very suspicious,,,

and why do you only use fraud,, there are other things like abuse and improprieties going on ,,,

How much does the dnc committe pay you to lie for them? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

they are planning on going to court this week,, you shouldnt speak when youre as ignorant as you are,,,
Damn you ain’t kidding.lol

Johnny boy is a leftist. Talking yourself out of reality is a requirement.

The lawsuits regarding election fraud will be brought on Monday. Starts at around 22 min mark.

Trump can file any lawsuits he wants but he better come up with a good reason why and evidence. If he uses Rudy’s the front man he is doomed.

Watch the video first, comment then...

They never do,they are only interested in their warped opinions which is why they never watch the videos you present them.if it does not go along with their warped opinions they think our facts,they dismiss it.they can’t stand toe to toe in a debate without lying.

Once again your emotion is guiding your reasoning. Of course it is Trump through his campaign making these allegations. How you read his tweets? His lawyers are making his arguments on his behalf. Trump is railing and lying about observers. Your argument that Trump is not promulgating those allegations is frankly comic gold.

I know you are frustrated because your argument is vacuous and without merit. All you have now is name calling.

Keep trying and maybe you will see The light.

I m glad though you were bright enough to change your position on trump observers being banned from the polls after I corrected you. I admit it took some effort.

Once again your emotion is guiding your reasoning. Of course it is Trump through his campaign making these allegations. How you read his tweets? His lawyers are making his arguments on his behalf. Trump is railing and lying about observers. Your argument that Trump is not promulgating those allegations is frankly comic gold.

I know you are frustrated because your argument is vacuous and without merit. All you have now is name calling.

I m glad though you were bright enough to change your position on trump observers being banned from the polls.
I warned you about talking while being ignorant,,,

now you look more pathetic and corrupt than you did before,,,

I m glad you were bright enough to change your position on trump observers being banned from the polls.

It's going to court and the democrats quite likely stole the election. It would be very interesting to have a revote in PA and see if the crazy turn outs persist.

I m glad though you were bright enough to change your position on trump observers being banned from the polls.

Lol..I know I won the argument when the other side goes ad hominem.

Enough. I won’t waste anymore time trying to convince you of your errors. I did it once and that took far longer than it should have.

Lol..I know I won the argument when the other side goes ad hominem.

Enough. I won’t waste anymore time trying to convince you of your errors. I did it once and that took far longer than it should have.
that doesnt mean you won,, it means you are irrelevant,,,

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Forum List

Back