More on the Coming Lawsuits

dont you want to remove all doubts it was a fair election???
However, Trump has been unable to prove any of it. When Trump was asked to supply proof of voter fraud he walked away.

Honestly, John. You are like a child. There is MASSIVE circumstantial evidence all over. I have mountains of it my computer alone. To get the direct evidence, you have to begin an investigation to either prove or disprove it, but the investigations have not even begun yet! The election was just a couple days ago and you don't even want to consider the possibility, look or try!

It's like dealing with a liar or a fool. WHICH ARE YOU.

LOL..you really do live in an alternate reality.
The lawsuits regarding election fraud will be brought on Monday. Starts at around 22 min mark.

B-BUT NORM! I thought CBS said the election is over! Joe is elected! World leaders are congratulating him!

Canada's PM was the FIRST.

Boy, a LOT of people are going to be in a sorry state if this "election" is over-turned and Trump wins his rightful reelection.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

says the guy that still thinks covid is a problem,,,

says the guy that still thinks covid is not a problem.

Covid is not even close to being significant enough of a problem to deprive Americans of fair elections.

The elections were fair. Trump lost. Get over it.

Elections where the counting stops because your guy is losing....... then starts up again once the 130,000 Mail In votes come in? This happened in 2020. When has this happened or anything similar? How fucking Fair is that and what is your basis?

The lawsuits regarding election fraud will be brought on Monday. Starts at around 22 min mark.

B-BUT NORM! I thought CBS said the election is over! Joe is elected! World leaders are congratulating him!

Boy, a LOT of people are going to be in a sorry state if this "election" is over-turned and Trump wins his rightful reelection.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

Covid is not even close to being significant enough of a problem to deprive Americans of fair elections.

Covid failure is one of the big reasons why Trump was doomed.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

but not in the way youre portraying,,,

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

There was no Covid failure. Biden can't do any better. 200,000 dead was the LOW estimate by the experts IF we did everything right.

The media has been lying to you.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

No you get over it that it was not fair and stop lying to convinve yourself,that’s childish.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

Rigged rigged rigged. I've never seen any democrat win anything that wasn't crooked and rigged. Even Kennedy's win was rigged.

Lol..there was nothing rigged. This was the most closely watched election in history. Trump lost.

Wow you are an expert liar,Bill I never had sex with this woman would be proud of you.lol

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

Rigged rigged rigged. I've never seen any democrat win anything that wasn't crooked and rigged. Even Kennedy's win was rigged.

Lol..there was nothing rigged. This was the most closely watched election in history. Trump lost.

the facts on the ground say otherwise,,,,

Au contraire, the facts on the ground prove my point.

not according to whats happening in Pennsylvania,,,

Pennsylvania especially proves my point.

it proves you wrong,,,

I think there are 90 witness's that said they were refused to be allowed to view the count,,,

Indeed it does. :up:

and we both can post stories back and forth all day long and it wont take away the fact that repube observers were refused the chance to observe,,,
I have facts. The facts being that Trump poll watches were never denied access.

That must be why I just watched a video with a long line of poll watchers that will be testifying in court in TWO DAYS how the democrat heathens blocked them from supervising and inspecting the mail in ballots AS REQUIRED BY LAW.

The only FACT you have, cabbagehead is that you're a fucking LIAR.

View attachment 412870

FACT: Biden was LOSING the election until the states which all decided this election STOPPED counting.

FACT: The only states to have "problems" counting were Dem run states which decided the election.

FACT: As soon as they found more ballots in the middle of the night with no GOP around to see or inspect them, all the votes went for Joe.

FACT: If all the mail in ballots were for Joe, then why was he winning all day while they were counting the walk in votes? All the mail ins didn't swing 100% for Joe until late at night after swing states STOPPED Counting, knew exactly how many they needed to beat Trump, then "found" the ballots they needed to swing the state back 800,000 votes for Joe.

FACT: This shit ain't gonna fly.
I am not going to address all of your rant , only a portion of it.
When Trump demanded all counting should be immediately stopped, Biden should have said I agree. Because if he had, Biden would have been made president-elect on Wednesday. Biden was leading in both Arizona and Nevada at that time. Stop the count. LOL I would have said, ”yeah, sure.”

That's NOT what Trump said. He wanted the laws followed.

1. Millions of ballots have not been supervised by both parties and we only have Dems word that they were for Joe.
  2. Mail ins never should have been used except with good reason for people unable to get to a poll.
  3. Watchers were excluded all over.
  4. There were numerous machine errors found.
  5. Many late ballots were being altered to make them early.
  6. Democrats were filing in court up to a YEAR AGO trying to change election laws in favor of them.
THE ONLY THING THAT WILL STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT AND SATISFY THE NATION AND ALL AND BRING US TOGETHER AS A COUNTRY IS TO RECOUNT ALL BALLOTS IN ALL THE DISPUTED STATES, reject the ones which are not legal, and allow BOTH parties to supervise their recounting.

Both Democrats and Republicans are poll workers in every district. Poll workers are dedicated volunteers who do their best to insure the fairness of an election. The idea that there is a widespread conspiracy among poll workers is ludicrous. Trump poll observers were never denied access in any state. There may have been a dispute how close to the poll worker they should be, but that was it.

Mail In ballots are legal. In Penn, the reason they were counted late was because the Penn House refused to permit early counting because of opposition from the Repubs.

Altered ballots is just conspiracy nonsense.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

List those facts.

I am bringing up those facts now.

Funny. Don't see any.

he thinks opinions are facts,, bless his black heart

He sure does,cracks me up. :auiqs.jpg:

and we both can post stories back and forth all day long and it wont take away the fact that repube observers were refused the chance to observe,,,
I have facts. The facts being that Trump poll watches were never denied access.

That must be why I just watched a video with a long line of poll watchers that will be testifying in court in TWO DAYS how the democrat heathens blocked them from supervising and inspecting the mail in ballots AS REQUIRED BY LAW.

The only FACT you have, cabbagehead is that you're a fucking LIAR.

View attachment 412870

FACT: Biden was LOSING the election until the states which all decided this election STOPPED counting.

FACT: The only states to have "problems" counting were Dem run states which decided the election.

FACT: As soon as they found more ballots in the middle of the night with no GOP around to see or inspect them, all the votes went for Joe.

FACT: If all the mail in ballots were for Joe, then why was he winning all day while they were counting the walk in votes? All the mail ins didn't swing 100% for Joe until late at night after swing states STOPPED Counting, knew exactly how many they needed to beat Trump, then "found" the ballots they needed to swing the state back 800,000 votes for Joe.

FACT: This shit ain't gonna fly.
I am not going to address all of your rant , only a portion of it.
When Trump demanded all counting should be immediately stopped, Biden should have said I agree. Because if he had, Biden would have been made president-elect on Wednesday. Biden was leading in both Arizona and Nevada at that time. Stop the count. LOL I would have said, ”yeah, sure.”

That's NOT what Trump said. He wanted the laws followed.

1. Millions of ballots have not been supervised by both parties and we only have Dems word that they were for Joe.
  2. Mail ins never should have been used except with good reason for people unable to get to a poll.
  3. Watchers were excluded all over.
  4. There were numerous machine errors found.
  5. Many late ballots were being altered to make them early.
  6. Democrats were filing in court up to a YEAR AGO trying to change election laws in favor of them.
THE ONLY THING THAT WILL STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT AND SATISFY THE NATION AND ALL AND BRING US TOGETHER AS A COUNTRY IS TO RECOUNT ALL BALLOTS IN ALL THE DISPUTED STATES, reject the ones which are not legal, and allow BOTH parties to supervise their recounting.

Both Democrats and Republicans are poll workers in every district. Poll workers are dedicated volunteers who do their best to insure the fairness of an election. The idea that there is a widespread conspiracy among poll workers is ludicrous. Trump poll observers were never denied access in any state. There may have been a dispute how close to the poll worker they should be, but that was it.

Mail In ballots are legal. In Penn, the reason they were counted late was because the Penn House refused to permit early counting because of opposition from the Repubs.

Altered ballots is just conspiracy nonsense.
why are you trying so hard to stop a fair election??

whats the worst that could happen other than repubes with egg on their faces??

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

it proves you wrong,,,

I think there are 90 witness's that said they were refused to be allowed to view the count,,,

That was debunked. Try again.

those are your talking points not reality,,,

From my previously posted link:

“Claim: "They don't want us to have any observers, although we won a court case. The judge said you have to have observers."

"Democrats have gone to the State Supreme Court to try and ban our election observers, and very strongly. Now, we won the case, but they're going forward. They don't want anybody in there."

Referring to the vote-counting going on in Pennsylvania, Mr. Trump is incorrect about the position of Philadelphia officials in a dispute over poll watchers at the Philadelphia Convention Center, where ballots are being tallied.

At issue in the dispute is how far poll watchers are from the tables where officials are working, not whether observers are allowed. The Trump campaign argued observers were too far away, and a judge on the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court ruled Thursday that they must be allowed within 6 feet of all ballot canvassing.

Philadelphia officials appealed the order to the state's supreme court, warning the lower court's ruling was wrong and "jeopardizes both the safety of the city defendants' canvass, plus the privacy of voters."

Now you need to come back to Ea4th. Trump’s claims are baseless and without merit.

your to much of a useful idiot to know that its not trump making the claims,,,

just dont get to mad if things turn around,,,

LOL..I am not mad, not in the least. You’re the one now resorting to name calling. All I did was post a story showing your, as well as Trump’s allegations of his poll workers being denied access to the polls, were not true.

Remember facts can be your friend.

I never said you were mad,,,

The difference is you have allegations; I have facts. The facts being that Trump poll watches were never denied access. The issue was how far from the poll workers did these observers have to be. A far cry from being denied access.

what I have is reports that over 90 people are willing to testify under oath and all you have is an opinion article from the MSM,,,

sorry but I will go with real people,,,

Doesn’t this troll ever get tired of embarrassing himself for the dnc committe he works for :auiqs.jpg:

The ”right scoop” and “project veritas”? The story was so short on facts as to be risible.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

it proves you wrong,,,

“Claim: "They don't want us to have any observers, although we won a court case. The judge said you have to have observers."

"Democrats have gone to the State Supreme Court to try and ban our election observers, and very strongly. Now, we won the case, but they're going forward. They don't want anybody in there."

Referring to the vote-counting going on in Pennsylvania, Mr. Trump is incorrect about the position of Philadelphia officials in a dispute over poll watchers at the Philadelphia Convention Center, where ballots are being tallied.

At issue in the dispute is how far poll watchers are from the tables where officials are working, not whether observers are allowed. The Trump campaign argued observers were too far away, and a judge on the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court ruled Thursday that they must be allowed within 6 feet of all ballot canvassing.

Philadelphia officials appealed the order to the state's supreme court, warning the lower court's ruling was wrong and "jeopardizes both the safety of the city defendants' canvass, plus the privacy of voters."

Now you need to come back to Ea4th. Trump’s claims are baseless and without merit.

LOL..I am not mad, not in the least. You’re the one now resorting to name calling. All I did was post a story showing your, as well as Trump’s allegations of his poll workers being denied access to the polls, were not true.

The difference is you have allegations; I have facts. The facts being that Trump poll watches were never denied access. The issue was how far from the poll workers did these observers have to be. A far cry from being denied access.

what I have is reports that over 90 people are willing to testify under oath and all you have is an opinion article from the MSM,,,

Doesn’t this troll ever get tired of embarrassing himself for the dnc committe he works for :auiqs.jpg:

anonymity is his friend,,,

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

it proves you wrong,,,

No, I have a court opinion that says that. Trump or those suing on his behalf have lost nearly every court case thus far because all they have are allegations that amount to squat. When it comes time to put up or shut up, Trump shuts up.

The Pennsylvania case is the same.The observers were never denied access. It was a question of how far the observers should be from the poll workers.

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Losing court cases means nothing when the judges are democrats anyway - of course they rule in their favor - just like the democrat polling centers get the vote in their favor. They are willing to do ANYTHING to defeat Trump, legal or not. But in any case any of the most relevant court cases are not even decided yet and I believe he has lost only one case to some partisan appointee as of now. Trump has also WON two cases, so...

You are making too much sense for him to comprehend that it went over his head.lol

The ”right scoop” and “project veritas”? The story was so short on facts as to be risible.
just because you cant refute it doesnt mean its not true,, it is however another thing that needs looked into dont you think??
or dont you want a fair election???

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

Elections where the counting stops because your guy is losing....... then starts up again once the 130,000 Mail In votes come in? This happened in 2020. When has this happened or anything similar? How fucking Fair is that and what is your basis?

It's fair because it led to the desired outcome.

Thankfully Trump is suing, absolutely outrageous what is going on.

Forum List

Back