More on the Coming Lawsuits

It's going to court and the democrats quite likely stole the election. It would be very interesting to have a revote in PA and see if the crazy turn outs persist.
And the American big media, even Fox is all but finished. The drug and military contracts will keep the psyop machine rolling though.
They've been complicit in the coup/conspiracy against Trump ( therefore us) for 4 YEARS....and they're STILL not being held accountable.

Devin Nunes will be House speaker in 2024. You heard it here first.

dont you want to remove all doubts it was a fair election???
However, Trump has been unable to prove any of it. When Trump was asked to supply proof of voter fraud he walked away.

Honestly, John. You are like a child. There is MASSIVE circumstantial evidence all over. I have mountains of it my computer alone. To get the direct evidence, you have to begin an investigation to either prove or disprove it, but the investigations have not even begun yet! The election was just a couple days ago and you don't even want to consider the possibility, look or try!

It's like dealing with a liar or a fool. WHICH ARE YOU.
If Trump has evidence of voter fraud why doesn’t he show it? Where is it? Why can’t his lawyers produce it in court? Anyone can make up allegations.
my god youre a stupid fucker,,,
for one its not trump making the claims,, its the observers,,

they are planning on going to court this week,, you shouldnt speak when youre as ignorant as you are,,,
Once again your emotion is guiding your reasoning. Of course it is Trump through his campaign making these allegations. How you read his tweets? His lawyers are making his arguments on his behalf. Trump is railing and lying about observers. Your argument that Trump is not promulgating those allegations is frankly comic gold.

I know you are frustrated because your argument is vacuous and without merit. All you have now is name calling.

Keep trying and maybe you will see The light.

I m glad though you were bright enough to change your position on trump observers being banned from the polls.
I warned you about talking while being ignorant,,,

now you look more pathetic and corrupt than you did before,,,
Lol..I know I won the argument when the other side goes ad hominem.

Enough. I won’t waste anymore time trying to convince you of your errors. I did it once and that took far longer than it should have.

LOL..you really do live in an alternate reality.
The lawsuits regarding election fraud will be brought on Monday. Starts at around 22 min mark.

B-BUT NORM! I thought CBS said the election is over! Joe is elected! World leaders are congratulating him!

Canada's PM was the FIRST.

Boy, a LOT of people are going to be in a sorry state if this "election" is over-turned and Trump wins his rightful reelection.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

says the guy that still thinks covid is a problem,,,

says the guy that still thinks covid is not a problem.

Covid is not even close to being significant enough of a problem to deprive Americans of fair elections.

The elections were fair. Trump lost. Get over it.

Rigged rigged rigged. I've never seen any democrat win anything that wasn't crooked and rigged. Even Kennedy's win was rigged.

The lawsuits regarding election fraud will be brought on Monday. Starts at around 22 min mark.

B-BUT NORM! I thought CBS said the election is over! Joe is elected! World leaders are congratulating him!

Boy, a LOT of people are going to be in a sorry state if this "election" is over-turned and Trump wins his rightful reelection.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

Covid is not even close to being significant enough of a problem to deprive Americans of fair elections.

Rigged rigged rigged. I've never seen any democrat win anything that wasn't crooked and rigged. Even Kennedy's win was rigged.

Lol..there was nothing rigged. This was the most closely watched election in history. Trump lost.

the facts on the ground say otherwise,,,,

Au contraire, the facts on the ground prove my point.

You would know a legitimate fact if it jumped up and bit you in the ass.

Just watched the entire video,excellent stuff.all the trolls thst keep coming on here saying there was no election fraud need to watch this video and they will see what stupid ass fucks they are making themselves out to be.great independent media source that covered this,I’m glad I stayed till the end to hear them talk,thank god for people like them who cover these events. :thup:

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

We should change our electoral system. Instead of having a vote, let's just have the media call our leaders.

The democrat vision.

Their vision indeed.:abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

Lol..there was nothing rigged. This was the most closely watched election in history. Trump lost.

not according to whats happening in Pennsylvania,,,

Pennsylvania especially proves my point.

it proves you wrong,,,

I think there are 90 witness's that said they were refused to be allowed to view the count,,,

That was debunked. Try again.

those are your talking points not reality,,,

From my previously posted link:

“Claim: "They don't want us to have any observers, although we won a court case. The judge said you have to have observers."

"Democrats have gone to the State Supreme Court to try and ban our election observers, and very strongly. Now, we won the case, but they're going forward. They don't want anybody in there."

Referring to the vote-counting going on in Pennsylvania, Mr. Trump is incorrect about the position of Philadelphia officials in a dispute over poll watchers at the Philadelphia Convention Center, where ballots are being tallied.

At issue in the dispute is how far poll watchers are from the tables where officials are working, not whether observers are allowed. The Trump campaign argued observers were too far away, and a judge on the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court ruled Thursday that they must be allowed within 6 feet of all ballot canvassing.

Philadelphia officials appealed the order to the state's supreme court, warning the lower court's ruling was wrong and "jeopardizes both the safety of the city defendants' canvass, plus the privacy of voters."

Now you need to come back to Ea4th. Trump’s claims are baseless and without merit.

your to much of a useful idiot to know that its not trump making the claims,,,

just dont get to mad if things turn around,,,

LOL..I am not mad, not in the least. You’re the one now resorting to name calling. All I did was post a story showing your, as well as Trump’s allegations of his poll workers being denied access to the polls, were not true.

Remember facts can be your friend.

I never said you were mad,,,

and we both can post stories back and forth all day long and it wont take away the fact that repube observers were refused the chance to observe,,,

The difference is you have allegations; I have facts. The facts being that Trump poll watches were never denied access. The issue was how far from the poll workers did these observers have to be. A far cry from being denied access.

according to them they were far enough away they might as well been in the next room cause they couldnt see anything but a piece of paper and they also weren't allowed to contest any of the ballots,,,

are you calling them liars???

The court ruled the observers could be within 6 feet of the poll worker. The question was one of keeping the poll workers safe as well as keeping the name of the voter confidential. Legitimate concerns.

However, I am glad to see you have finally discovered the truth that Trump observers were never denied access.

They were NEVER denied access. Those were just excuses excuses excuses.

The complaint was coming from the outside but you don’t hear complaints from their own Republicans election committees that are assigned, manage, supervise the areas in each locations.

Each political parties has their own headquarters that campaign, select and assigned who are the poll watchers in each locations.

Suddenly these people acting like the republicans are so ignorant and stupid to let the democrats just punch in those numbers.

But you don’t hear the democrats complained in Florida or Texas or anywhere where Trump won.

However, Trump has been unable to prove any of it. When Trump was asked to supply proof of voter fraud he walked away.

Honestly, John. You are like a child. There is MASSIVE circumstantial evidence all over. I have mountains of it my computer alone. To get the direct evidence, you have to begin an investigation to either prove or disprove it, but the investigations have not even begun yet! The election was just a couple days ago and you don't even want to consider the possibility, look or try!

If Trump has evidence of voter fraud why doesn’t he show it? Where is it? Why can’t his lawyers produce it in court? Anyone can make up allegations.

they are planning on going to court this week,, you shouldnt speak when youre as ignorant as you are,,,
Once again your emotion is guiding your reasoning. Of course it is Trump through his campaign making these allegations. How you read his tweets? His lawyers are making his arguments on his behalf. Trump is railing and lying about observers. Your argument that Trump is not promulgating those allegations is frankly comic gold.

I know you are frustrated because your argument is vacuous and without merit. All you have now is name calling.

I m glad though you were bright enough to change your position on trump observers being banned from the polls.

Enough. I won’t waste anymore time trying to convince you of your errors. I did it once and that took far longer than it should have.
From Breitbart? Labeled as fake news media..... Absolutely.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news.
hahahaha,,, you farted out of your mouth,,,

If Trump has evidence of voter fraud why doesn’t he show it? Where is it? Why can’t his lawyers produce it in court?

Hey JACKASS, people have been showing the evidence ALL FUCKING WEEK. Guilianni just presented a bunch of eyewitnesses taped earlier on video before a news conference. Why wasn't the MSM there? Because they want Biden to win! The news media are as corrupt as you. The evidence will be presented IN COURT starting MONDAY, assquack, it is up to the judges now to review the evidence and make their legal decisions. Jeses God man, you fucks are something else. THIRTY NINE DAYS for Al Gore to do shit in ONE STATE and now THREE DAYS after the election you are stomping your feet trying to SHUT THIS DOWN after telling us how much you cared about votes and the election done right.

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 8.31.17 PM.jpg

WE now know forever and a day you don't care one inch about integrity, justice or fairness.

hahahaha,,, you farted out of your mouth,,,
Truth hurts. Using a fake news media is the last thing you want to do if you want to debunked something this big. That also makes you a fake person and a liar.

Giuliani will the worst person that will be heading these lawsuits against any of these elections complaints. Just wondering what happened to the other high powered attorneys that are in Trumps barracks?

Whatever happened to Hunter Biden’s laptop that Giuliani been humping before the election? Where are the rest of the emails? And supposed to be some pictures and videos?

Whatever happened to Hunter Biden’s laptop that Giuliani been humping before the election? Where are the rest of the emails? And supposed to be some pictures and videos?

Hey moron, all that stuff was turned over to the FBI a week ago. I guess the FBI will now sweep that under a rug like they made Hillary's case disappear.

The lawsuits will come and the courts will tell them to go.

The Trump Cult will find no solace in the courts for they do not rule on cult fantasies but the law.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

You would know a legitimate fact if it jumped up and bit you in the ass.

Supposed to be you wouldn't know. Damn tablet and screwed up editor.

Hey moron, all that stuff was turned over to the FBI a week ago. I guess the FBI will now sweep that under a rug like they made Hillary's case disappear.
But Rudy boy have all the opportunities to expose whatever nasty emails and pictures and videos inside laptop. Isn’t it? Where?

October 18 he said more information from laptop are coming out in next 10 days..... Zero nothing came out.

Last year after he came back from digging dirt against Biden in Ukraine. He went on national tv several times that he has a load of information in his laptop. Zero nothing came out.

Election 2020 ..... He made a news conference, that he has a load of election fraud cases with evidence and will file lawsuits on Monday. We’ll see.

Forum List

Back