More on the Coming Lawsuits

LOL..you really do live in an alternate reality.
The lawsuits regarding election fraud will be brought on Monday. Starts at around 22 min mark.

B-BUT NORM! I thought CBS said the election is over! Joe is elected! World leaders are congratulating him!

Canada's PM was the FIRST.

Boy, a LOT of people are going to be in a sorry state if this "election" is over-turned and Trump wins his rightful reelection.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

says the guy that still thinks covid is a problem,,,

says the guy that still thinks covid is not a problem.

Covid is not even close to being significant enough of a problem to deprive Americans of fair elections.

The elections were fair. Trump lost. Get over it.

Rigged rigged rigged. I've never seen any democrat win anything that wasn't crooked and rigged. Even Kennedy's win was rigged.

Low status males full of snark and illusions of grandeur are the primary Trump haters no doubt. They will never be successful at anything unlike Trump.

My IRR is much higher than your Orange God's.

You can look that up. You won't understand it, but hey, not my problem.
That's not much of a brag, my friend!

:laugh:

The lawsuits regarding election fraud will be brought on Monday. Starts at around 22 min mark.

B-BUT NORM! I thought CBS said the election is over! Joe is elected! World leaders are congratulating him!

Boy, a LOT of people are going to be in a sorry state if this "election" is over-turned and Trump wins his rightful reelection.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

Covid is not even close to being significant enough of a problem to deprive Americans of fair elections.

Rigged rigged rigged. I've never seen any democrat win anything that wasn't crooked and rigged. Even Kennedy's win was rigged.

Lol..there was nothing rigged. This was the most closely watched election in history. Trump lost.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

Lol..there was nothing rigged. This was the most closely watched election in history. Trump lost.

the facts on the ground say otherwise,,,,

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

Au contraire, the facts on the ground prove my point.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

not according to whats happening in Pennsylvania,,,

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

Pennsylvania especially proves my point.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

it proves you wrong,,,

I think there are 90 witness's that said they were refused to be allowed to view the count,,,

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

no.jpg

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

it proves you wrong,,,

I think there are 90 witness's that said they were refused to be allowed to view the count,,,

That was debunked. Try again.

We all knew the lawsuits were coming because, Trump.

We all know that when they don't work it will be because, Deep State.

Just let it play out, then we can start cleaning the stain.

That's completely ridiculous.

We knew they were coming because democrats used a FRADULENT election process. This has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with fraud.

Further, if you want to talk about how you knew the lawsuits were coming - TAKE IT TO YOUR OWN THREAD.

That's completely ridiculous.

We knew they were coming because democrats used a FRADULENT election process. This has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with fraud.

Further, if you want to talk about how you knew the lawsuits were coming - TAKE IT TO YOUR OWN THREAD.
Trump told us that the lawsuits were coming.

Good gawd. Rush didn't cover that?

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

it proves you wrong,,,

That was debunked. Try again.

those are your talking points not reality,,,

Right.

And then when the lawsuits are all dismissed, Orange Jesus worshippers will scream for the state electors to vote for Trump.

And when the electors vote for Biden, they'll blame it all on a Derp State conspiracy.

Because cult.

Forum List

Back