More on the Coming Lawsuits

Rigged rigged rigged. I've never seen any democrat win anything that wasn't crooked and rigged. Even Kennedy's win was rigged.
Lol..there was nothing rigged. This was the most closely watched election in history. Trump lost.

You speak personally for the election boards? You were there?

Who most closely watched it in history? The Chinese on their TV sets? The termites in the ballot counter's desk?

Because IT SURE WASN'T THE REPUBLICANS WHO WERE BARRED FROM THE ROOMS!

GettingEven.jpg

We all knew the lawsuits were coming because, Trump.

We all know that when they don't work it will be because, Deep State.

Just let it play out, then we can start cleaning the stain.

That's completely ridiculous.

We knew they were coming because democrats used a FRADULENT election process. This has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with fraud.

Further, if you want to talk about how you knew the lawsuits were coming - TAKE IT TO YOUR OWN THREAD.
Trump told us that the lawsuits were coming.

Good gawd. Rush didn't cover that?

If that's what you meant then fine. I thought this was some Orange Man Bad episode, because some lawsuits have already been brought up.

LOL..you really do live in an alternate reality.
The lawsuits regarding election fraud will be brought on Monday. Starts at around 22 min mark.

B-BUT NORM! I thought CBS said the election is over! Joe is elected! World leaders are congratulating him!

Canada's PM was the FIRST.

Boy, a LOT of people are going to be in a sorry state if this "election" is over-turned and Trump wins his rightful reelection.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

says the guy that still thinks covid is a problem,,,

says the guy that still thinks covid is not a problem.

Covid is not even close to being significant enough of a problem to deprive Americans of fair elections.

The elections were fair. Trump lost. Get over it.

Rigged rigged rigged. I've never seen any democrat win anything that wasn't crooked and rigged. Even Kennedy's win was rigged.

Lol..there was nothing rigged. This was the most closely watched election in history. Trump lost.

the facts on the ground say otherwise,,,,

Au contraire, the facts on the ground prove my point.

not according to whats happening in Pennsylvania,,,

Pennsylvania especially proves my point.

it proves you wrong,,,

I think there are 90 witness's that said they were refused to be allowed to view the count,,,

That was debunked. Try again.

those are your talking points not reality,,,

From my previously posted link:

“Claim: "They don't want us to have any observers, although we won a court case. The judge said you have to have observers."

"Democrats have gone to the State Supreme Court to try and ban our election observers, and very strongly. Now, we won the case, but they're going forward. They don't want anybody in there."

Referring to the vote-counting going on in Pennsylvania, Mr. Trump is incorrect about the position of Philadelphia officials in a dispute over poll watchers at the Philadelphia Convention Center, where ballots are being tallied.

At issue in the dispute is how far poll watchers are from the tables where officials are working, not whether observers are allowed. The Trump campaign argued observers were too far away, and a judge on the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court ruled Thursday that they must be allowed within 6 feet of all ballot canvassing.

Philadelphia officials appealed the order to the state's supreme court, warning the lower court's ruling was wrong and "jeopardizes both the safety of the city defendants' canvass, plus the privacy of voters."

Now you need to come back to Earth. Trump’s claims are baseless and without merit.

URL unfurl="true"]https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fact-check-trumps-claims-poll-watchers/[/URL]

The lawsuits regarding election fraud will be brought on Monday. Starts at around 22 min mark.

B-BUT NORM! I thought CBS said the election is over! Joe is elected! World leaders are congratulating him!

Boy, a LOT of people are going to be in a sorry state if this "election" is over-turned and Trump wins his rightful reelection.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

Covid is not even close to being significant enough of a problem to deprive Americans of fair elections.

List those facts.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

it proves you wrong,,,

I think there are 90 witness's that said they were refused to be allowed to view the count,,,

“Claim: "They don't want us to have any observers, although we won a court case. The judge said you have to have observers."

"Democrats have gone to the State Supreme Court to try and ban our election observers, and very strongly. Now, we won the case, but they're going forward. They don't want anybody in there."

Referring to the vote-counting going on in Pennsylvania, Mr. Trump is incorrect about the position of Philadelphia officials in a dispute over poll watchers at the Philadelphia Convention Center, where ballots are being tallied.

At issue in the dispute is how far poll watchers are from the tables where officials are working, not whether observers are allowed. The Trump campaign argued observers were too far away, and a judge on the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court ruled Thursday that they must be allowed within 6 feet of all ballot canvassing.

Philadelphia officials appealed the order to the state's supreme court, warning the lower court's ruling was wrong and "jeopardizes both the safety of the city defendants' canvass, plus the privacy of voters."

Now you need to come back to Ea4th. Trump’s claims are baseless and without merit.

your to much of a useful idiot to know that its not trump making the claims,,,

just dont get to mad if things turn around,,,

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

List those facts.

I am bringing up those facts now.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

it proves you wrong,,,

Now you need to come back to Ea4th. Trump’s claims are baseless and without merit.

LOL..I am not mad, not in the least. You’re the one now resorting to name calling. All I did was post a story showing your, as well as Trump’s allegations of his poll workers being denied access to the polls, were not true.

Remember facts can be your friend.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

it proves you wrong,,,

Now you need to come back to Earth. Trump’s claims are baseless and without merit.

URL unfurl="true"]https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fact-check-trumps-claims-poll-watchers/[/URL]

I am sure we will see all these claims in the courts. But certainly you did not debunk anything. Further, they don't get to reason with a court order, that is ridiculous.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

List those facts.

Funny. Don't see any.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

it proves you wrong,,,

LOL..I am not mad, not in the least. You’re the one now resorting to name calling. All I did was post a story showing your, as well as Trump’s allegations of his poll workers being denied access to the polls, were not true.

I never said you were mad,,,

and we both can post stories back and forth all day long and it wont take away the fact that repube observers were refused the chance to observe,,,

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

List those facts.

Funny. Don't see any.

he thinks opinions are facts,, bless his black heart

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

it proves you wrong,,,

and we both can post stories back and forth all day long and it wont take away the fact that repube observers were refused the chance to observe,,,

The difference is you have allegations; I have facts. The facts being that Trump poll watches were never denied access. The issue was how far from the poll workers did these observers have to be. A far cry from being denied access.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

it proves you wrong,,,

The difference is you have allegations; I have facts. The facts being that Trump poll watches were never denied access. The issue was how far from the poll workers did these observers have to be. A far cry from being denied access.

what I have is reports that over 90 people are willing to testify under oath and all you have is an opinion article from the MSM,,,

sorry but I will go with real people,,,

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

it proves you wrong,,,

according to them they were far enough away they might as well been in the next room cause they couldnt see anything but a piece of paper and they also weren't allowed to contest any of the ballots,,,

are you calling them liars???

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

it proves you wrong,,,

what I have is reports that over 90 people are willing to testify under oath and all you have is an opinion article from the MSM,,,

No, I have a court opinion that says that. Trump or those suing on his behalf have lost nearly every court case thus far because all they have are allegations that amount to squat. When it comes time to put up or shut up, Trump shuts up.

The Pennsylvania case is the same.The observers were never denied access. It was a question of how far the observers should be from the poll workers.

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

it proves you wrong,,,

No, I have a court opinion that says that. Trump or those suing on his behalf have lost nearly every court case thus far because all they have are allegations that amount to squat. When it comes time to put up or shut up, Trump shuts up.

The Pennsylvania case is the same.The observers were never denied access. It was a question of how far the observers should be from the poll workers.

thats just one court,,, didnt you know courts could be biased,,

I think both of us want to make sure it was a fair election dont we???

View attachment 412829

View attachment 412830

it proves you wrong,,,

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Losing court cases means nothing when the judges are democrats anyway - of course they rule in their favor - just like the democrat polling centers get the vote in their favor. They are willing to do ANYTHING to defeat Trump, legal or not. But in any case any of the most relevant court cases are not even decided yet and I believe he has lost only one case to some partisan appointee as of now. Trump has also WON two cases, so...

Forum List

Back