More Oooops for the climate crusaders!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Now really.....how hysterical is this?

China’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions Exceeded The Rest Of The Developed World Combined, Report

How many times do we see goofballs like Crick and Mamooth jumping out if their shorts about the "science" of global warming and how vital it is for America to drop fossil fuels and go 100% renewables.

But China is not caring and to boot, will be opening 2-3 coal plants/month for the next nine years.

So....where is the logic of spending tens of trillions of $$ if we are not going to also build a 35,000 foot lexan dome over the lower 48?

dOy

China’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions Exceeded The Rest Of The Developed World Combined, Report

How many times do we see goofballs like Crick and Mamooth jumping out if their shorts about the "science" of global warming and how vital it is for America to drop fossil fuels and go 100% renewables.

But China is not caring and to boot, will be opening 2-3 coal plants/month for the next nine years.

So....where is the logic of spending tens of trillions of $$ if we are not going to also build a 35,000 foot lexan dome over the lower 48?

dOy

Please don't give them ideas with the dome.

They will quickly figure out how much my taxes have to go up to try that....

This is a really stupid argument. China is the worst so nobody else should care?

Who said that my man?
That seems to be implied, no? We need to do our best regardless of China.
Wow, do you know where the air from China ends up?

China Is Polluting California's Air
That's actually a big part of the reason California has so much smog.

"Scientists found Asian air pollution contributed as much as 65 percent of an increase in Western ozone in recent years," NPR reported. "China and India, where many consumer products are manufactured, are the worst offenders." A number of studies have come to similar conclusions, with one study finding "29% of particulates in the San Francisco area came from coal power plants in China."
Since i dont live in Californication, i dont give a rats ass about the pollution there, but i do have an issue with the progressive elites telling me i have to cut back on CO2 while they jet all over the world chumming up with China and India, causing more CO2 than most of the US.

Since i dont live in Californication, i dont give a rats ass about the pollution there, but i do have an issue with the progressive elites telling me i have to cut back on CO2 while the jet all over the world chumming up with China and India, causing more CO2 than most of the US.
You might not think so but China is making efforts to lower their emissions. It's hard though. They are trying to meet the energy needs of over a billion people. I don't think anybody is suggesting that China doesn't have a big role to play, or that none of the responsibility should be theirs.

Since i dont live in Californication, i dont give a rats ass about the pollution there, but i do have an issue with the progressive elites telling me i have to cut back on CO2 while the jet all over the world chumming up with China and India, causing more CO2 than most of the US.
You might not think so but China is making efforts to lower their emissions. It's hard though. They are trying to meet the energy needs of over a billion people. I don't think anybody is suggesting that China doesn't have a big role to play, or that none of the responsibility should be theirs.
They are trying to lower their emission because they are opening 2-3 coal plants a month? What is that down from 20-30 plants a month? Begezzus where did you go to school...

They are trying to lower their emission because they are opening 2-3 coal plants a year? What is that down from 20-30 plants a year? Begezzus where did you go to school...
They're also investing heavily into wind, solar and nuclear.

Do you focus on hangnails or broken arteries first?
I'm an American. I can't do much about China. Can you? I agree that they should be urged to take it seriously. I think they are taking it seriously though. It's just not easy to handle energy needs in a totally green way when you have a developing country with over a billion people in it.

I'm an American. I can't do much about China. Can you? I agree that they should be urged to take it seriously. I think they are taking it seriously though. It's just not easy to handle energy needs in a green way when you have a developing country with over a billion people in it.

YUou seem real busy....

I was thinking our elected officials.

I know that is a crazy expectation.

Or these global organizations.
UN
WHO
whatever other ones

that is what they are supposed to do right?

dOy
Climate change supporters would fare well reviewing the global impact of China's output compared to US, and considering China has stated goal of maxing out sometime in 2030 with no plans to change course regardless of dire consequences.

The US needs to get off all dependence from China, specifically pharmaceuticals. That's on the American companies that have factories in China using cheap labor to enhance profits. Consumers can "call it"...but it takes a large majority for it to matter and would require a lot more effort than some might be willing to give.

I'm an American. I can't do much about China. Can you? I agree that they should be urged to take it seriously. I think they are taking it seriously though. It's just not easy to handle energy needs in a green way when you have a developing country with over a billion people in it.

YUou seem real busy....

UN
WHO
whatever other ones

What should China be forced to do exactly? And how do we enforce that? What if they tell us to go fuck ourselves?

YUou seem real busy....

UN
WHO
whatever other ones

What should China be forced to do exactly? And how do we enforce that? What if they tell us to go fuck ourselves?

Great points.

We should just follow suit with them. Do as they do.

They are trying to lower their emission because they are opening 2-3 coal plants a year? What is that down from 20-30 plants a year? Begezzus where did you go to school...
You really are a stupid individual. Just because they go with bullshit energy, it is okay for them to burn unclean coal for their energy needs, while we have to cut our own, thus cutting necessary jobs, just so we can say we are playing nice. What a douche.....

You really are a stupid individual. Just because they go with bullshit energy, it is okay for them to burn unclean coal for their energy needs, while we have to cut our own, thus cutting necessary jobs, just so we can say we are playing nice. What a douche.....
As soon as you tell me how to enforce rules over China I'll start giving you suggestions for regulation.

As soon as you tell me how to enforce rules over China I'll start giving you suggestions for regulation.
How about telling your progressive master to get off his ass and start sanctioning China until they cut down on their emissions? Oh yeah, China Joe owes China for giving billions to Hunter...

Forum List

Back