More PC Bullshit when someone wears a Swastika

I'd ask Costco....WAS it a Nazis symbol? Or Buddhist symbol?

tumblr_lw8uj7dfCX1r2lh42.jpg

No I'm not. I'm curious. Was she a white trash skin head with a Nazi symbol? Or was it a Buddhist symbol....which is what the swastika was long before the Nazis.

That kinda sucks to have to wait for someone to tell you what you see before you see it. The thing is it doesnt matter..the symbol, like the confederate flag offends people. Yelling about why someone shouldnt be is probably the least effective way to get your point across.

So if something offends someone else....it shouldn't be worn?? What if the rainbow flag offends me?

You say it must suck to see something...but have to wait to be told by someone else what it is you see? Ok. Aren't you the one who said race can't be seen by skin color? So if I see a brown person....I can't be racist against them BECAUSE how do I know I'm seeing a racial minority?

Its always about you

Maybe when stores stop apologizing to customers so easily offended, more such customers will try what normal adults do in such a situation. It only takes a few steps.

They see a bracelet that bothers them.
They stop looking at the bracelet that bothers them.
They pay.
They take their purchases out of the store and go on about their day.

Stop it, you assholes! We all know what the swastika means to 99.9% if earth's population and to 100% of earth's Jews. Quit raising this lame shot about what the symbol meant prior to WWII. It means something else now.

The correct opinions to have on this matter are:

1. The cashier should follow the golden rule and only wear a swastika if she is too fucking stupid to realize what it means to the rest of the world.

2. The store should be a PC Nazi and fire the clerk then beg for foregiveness.

3. The store and clerk should say, "sorry if it offends you, but fuck YOU, as it is her right to wear it.

4. The store tells her to stop acting like a moron and take off the symbol that is tied to the ungodly racist murder of 6 million people because we, as a retail establishment, do not want to offend our customers. Either take it off at work or take a hike.

Opinion Option 4 is the best answer.

Stop it, you assholes! We all know what the swastika means to 99.9% if earth's population and to 100% of earth's Jews. Quit raising this lame shot about what the symbol meant prior to WWII. It means something else now.

The correct opinions to have on this matter are:

1. The cashier should follow the golden rule and only wear a swastika if she is too fucking stupid to realize what it means to the rest of the world.

2. The store should be a PC Nazi and fire the clerk then beg for foregiveness.

3. The store and clerk should say, "sorry if it offends you, but fuck YOU, as it is her right to wear it.

4. The store tells her to stop acting like a moron and take off the symbol that is tied to the ungodly racist murder of 6 million people because we, as a retail establishment, do not want to offend our customers. Either take it off at work or take a hike.

Opinion Option 4 is the best answer.
Since people have different opinions from yours, they are immediately assholes... makes sense...

The swastika was used LONG before the Nazis ever did. There is a Navy base in California whose barracks are swastikas. That's all true.

The symbol was hijacked by evil. Just like the battle flag. Just like the rainbow.

I'd ask Costco....WAS it a Nazis symbol? Or Buddhist symbol? Either way....private company. They'll handle it in house.

Sams Club is WalMart.

Maybe when stores stop apologizing to customers so easily offended, more such customers will try what normal adults do in such a situation. It only takes a few steps.

They pay.

Uh huh....Even SassyIrishchick asked for some PC when it came time to talk about Potato eaters. Its always whites who say get over it because 99% of the time whites arent the ones faced with offensive behavior

They pay.

Uh huh....Even SassyIrishchick asked for some PC when it came time to talk about Potato eaters. Its always whites who say get over it because 99% of the time whites arent the ones faced with offensive behavior
Even if I knew who SassyIrishchick was, your remark would still be drivel. You seem confused. Maybe you need to apply some black clown face to keep it real?

They pay.

Even if I knew who SassyIrishchick was, your remark would still be drivel. You seem confused. Maybe you need to apply some black clown face to keep it real?

What about painting your face keeps it real? Thats what happens when white people try to be down...they use shit all wrong.

They pay.

What about painting your face keeps it real? Thats what happens when white people try to be down...they use shit all wrong.
Wow, Clown Boy. That was a zippy comeback! I am reeling. Really really reeling.

They pay.

That wasnt a come back.....If I wanted a come back I would've wiped your Girlfriends face.

They pay.

That wasnt a come back.....If I wanted a come back I would've wiped your Girlfriends face.
Out of the blue ugly ain't funny. Now I see why you need clown face. You sure can't get by with your wit.

You know..............it really is amazing how little many Americans know about other cultures.

The swastika, if it is sitting flat on one side, is a symbol of Buddhism and Hindu religions.

The swastika, if it is sitting up on one corner tilted, then it is a symbol of Hitler and the Nazi party.

Kinda like many people don't know the difference between various Arab sects and tribes based on their head dress, and that Arab head dress is much different than Sikh head dress.

And..................sorry............but the Lee battle flag has only symbolized defeat (Lee himself said his colors should be struck and never flown again), or racist ideology, because it wasn't until the 1950's and 60's, when the Civil Rights movement was going on that the flag was raised again over various southern statehouses as an act of civil disobedience by various southern governors who were against Civil Rights and Equal Rights for African Americans. Nope, the Lee flag only symbolizes defeat and racism.

Depends on the person displaying the symbol. Most people can tell when its out of racism. This reminds of a couple of weeks ago. We went to a volleyball tournament where a whole bunch of white people live and this is what someone drew on the wall by our set up while we were inside watching the game. I figured it must have been from one of the teams my daughter victimized.

Attachments

• 20150912_130235.jpg
    20150912_130235.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 60

Forum List

Back