More proof left-wingers don't believe those with opposing views have the right to free speech.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
In the small city of Haverhill, resident Rick Early just wanted to exercise his 1st amendment right to show his support for Donald Trump with multiple Trump signs on his property. Unfortunately; intolerant, close-minded left-wing assholes took offense to it. Enter city building inspector and left-wing activist Dick Osborne, and Dick is a perfect first name for him considering he is a dick. Anti-free speech leftists got ahold of dick to make him come and be real stiff with the Trump supporter.

Dick erected a tape measure to use a city ordinance, pitch his tent and stand firm on depriving Rick Early of his right to proudly show emphatic support of Trump. Dick thinks he has really risen for the occasion by being so hard on Rick Early, but Rick is not backing down as he plans to beat Dick down and go to court in attempt to keep the signs up, leave Dick limp, and piss off the lefties.

So, instead of putting up a bunch of Hillary to compete with Mr. Early in the spirit of competition, nooooo.....the anti-free speech lefties would rather get ahold of a Dick to to silence those with opposing views.

Never ever believe a left-winger believes in freedom of speech for anyone with differing views.

Resident Facing Fines For Too Many Trump Signs

Let's be honest, if you have an opposing view of an ideologue, you're an idiot or have class envy.

In the small city of Haverhill, resident Rick Early just wanted to exercise his 1st amendment right to show his support for Donald Trump with multiple Trump signs on his property. Unfortunately; intolerant, close-minded left-wing assholes took offense to it. Enter city building inspector and left-wing activist Dick Osborne, and Dick is a perfect first name for him considering he is a dick. Anti-free speech leftists got ahold of dick to make him come and be real stiff with the Trump supporter.

Dick erected a tape measure to use a city ordinance, pitch his tent and stand firm on depriving Rick Early of his right to proudly show emphatic support of Trump. Dick thinks he has really risen for the occasion by being so hard on Rick Early, but Rick is not backing down as he plans to beat Dick down and go to court in attempt to keep the signs up, leave Dick limp, and piss off the lefties.

So, instead of putting up a bunch of Hillary to compete with Mr. Early in the spirit of competition, nooooo.....the anti-free speech lefties would rather get ahold of a Dick to to silence those with opposing views.

Never ever believe a left-winger believes in freedom of speech for anyone with differing views.

City Hall rules apply to all, left or right. Do try obeying the rules.

City Hall rules apply to all, left or right. Do try obeying the rules.

I'm registered Libertarian, I don't believe in obeying mala prohibita laws; this ordinance clearly falls under that category.

I would have called the cops and had him tazed just for being an obnoxious twat. We get it, dude. You like Trump. Stop with the fucking signs. :slap:

So let me get this straight, huge nameless multi-million dollar PAC's can blitz advertise on TV, but city hall can restrict what you do with your own private property?

Yeah, no free speech limitations there. . . (sarc.) :rolleyes:

What I found MORE interesting is the source of this article. It comes out of Boston. Mass. is SUPPOSED to be a heavily blue state, right? So I would expect all the reader comments to be mostly Hillary supporters, yes?

Why is it most of the commenters seem to be Trump supporters? Do Hillary supporters just not use the internet, or are the MSM and the polling outfits lying to us about her supposed support in the polls? No seriously, I'm just not getting this.

I go to YouTube, I go to FB, I look at the comment pages of sources that are considered non-partisan, and it seems she has no support. So what gives with these polls? That's a CBS station, it isn't even a FOX station. . . so what the hell is going on?

Forum List

Back