More Proof of the Stupidity of Donald Trump

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
It's one of the things DEPLORABLES liked best about him. It reminded his supporters he's just like them.

Taran Killam, who left SNL in 2016, completely destroyed Trump in an interview published in Brooklyn magazine, putting to rest the massive amount of speculation about whether or not Trump actually knows how to read. Apparently, Trump cannot. According to Killam, Trump “struggled” to read even the simple jokes the writers had given him.

There have been rumors circulating about Trump’s inability to read before, and now this confirms it. From Trump’s refusal to read through documents in front of people to his tendency to ditch his teleprompter during his speeches, Trump’s erratic behavior raised suspicions that he was hiding something. And when you look at a video like the one below, it certainly confirms Killam’s confession that Trump is challenged when it comes to literacy.

Former SNL Cast Member Breaks Silence On Trump’s EMBARRASSING Behavior At Rehearsal (VIDEO) | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

• Banned
Gosh, an SNL comedian who doesn't like Trump.

Glad I was sitting down for that.
Just ignore the evidence presented in the link you dumb mfer. It's has nothing to do with" liking him"

So a comedian no one knows says trump can't read and because of this we should ignore the public speeches he has given reading a teleprompter?

Does this seem reasonable to you?

And if he can't read well or has a learning disability what does that say about you? I mean an illiterate man outmaneuvered you into the most powerful position in the secular world.

• Banned
So a comedian no one knows says trump can't read and because of this we should ignore the public speeches he has given reading a teleprompter?

And if he can't read well or has a learning disability what does that say about you? I mean an illiterate man outmaneuvered you into the most powerful position in the secular world.
Sorry. Putin is the most powerful man in the world.
DT continues to bow to him and to date still can't criticize this war criminal.
Then there's the pee tape Putin is holding over his head.

• Banned
So a comedian no one knows says trump can't read
So if he was popular and you knew him THEN you'd believe him?
I think not. You overlooked him mocking the handicapped, bragging about sexually assaulting women, his infamous slandering of women and racist comments.
You've already sold your soul to the devil and there's no turning back for you.

Sorry. Putin is the most powerful man in the world.
DT continues to bow to him and to date still can't criticize this war criminal.
Then there's the pee tape Putin is holding over his head.

You clearly haven't been reading the news

So a comedian no one knows says trump can't read
So if he was popular and you knew him THEN you'd believe him?
I think not. You overlooked him mocking the handicapped, bragging about sexually assaulting women, his infamous slandering of women and racist comments.
You've already sold your soul to the devil and there's no turning back for you.

How exactly did I over look any of that?

Forum List

Back