More proof of when you vote FOR Democrats, you vote AGAINST the Constitution!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
In the Central Valley area of California, Governor Jerry Brownshirt is using the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) to silence critics of his proposed peripheral tunnels under the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta. There is strong opposition to this, many people in that area have put up signs on their private property stating: "Stop the Delta Tunnels". Governor Brownshirt, a washed up old senile 60s leftist radical retread, has ordered CalTrans to tear the signs down even though they are on private property. Those who put new signs back up or resist face a $10,000 fine!

Dan Bacher: Jerry Brown's War on the First Amendment: Caltrans confiscates anti-tunnels signs

What happened to the First Amendment? If this washed up America-hating retread runs for another term, will he have CalTrans tear down the bumper stickers and signs of his opponent? Chances are very good he will.

This is all the more proof when you vote for a Democrat, you are voting for the destruction of the Constitution, your freedoms and liberties.

In the Central Valley area of California, Governor Jerry Brownshirt is using the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) to silence critics of his proposed peripheral tunnels under the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta. There is strong opposition to this, many people in that area have put up signs on their private property stating: "Stop the Delta Tunnels". Governor Brownshirt, a washed up old senile 60s leftist radical retread, has ordered CalTrans to tear the signs down even though they are on private property. Those who put new signs back up or resist face a $10,000 fine!

Dan Bacher: Jerry Brown's War on the First Amendment: Caltrans confiscates anti-tunnels signs

What happened to the First Amendment? If this washed up America-hating retread runs for another term, will he have CalTrans tear down the bumper stickers and signs of his opponent? Chances are very good he will.

This is all the more proof when you vote for a Democrat, you are voting for the destruction of the Constitution, your freedoms and liberties.

TSK! From Link: "According to Jeff Bennett, Supervisor at the Cal Trans Rio Vista office, display of such signs is in violation of Streets and Highways Code 54053, because our message is supposedly a political campaign message and political messages cannot be displayed within 660 feet of a public right of way."

Reminds me of Bush protest zones placed miles from where he is at. lol! :eusa_angel:

TSK! From Link: "According to Jeff Bennett, Supervisor at the Cal Trans Rio Vista office, display of such signs is in violation of Streets and Highways Code 54053, because our message is supposedly a political campaign message and political messages cannot be displayed within 660 feet of a public right of way."

Reminds me of Bush protest zones placed miles from where he is at. lol! :eusa_angel:
Seems to me that CHP should be ticketing every vehicle that has a political bumper sticker on it, eh tovarich?

Seems to me that CHP should be ticketing every vehicle that has a political bumper sticker on it, eh tovarich?

I am sure comrade noballs, that if resturants, gun stores & employers can target liberal bumper stickers in their parking lots, the CHP can do it on the highways. When will the abortion clinics ban republican women?

I am sure comrade noballs, that if resturants, gun stores & employers can target liberal bumper stickers in their parking lots, the CHP can do it on the highways. When will the abortion clinics ban republican women?

Have you noticed most abortion clinic are in neighborhoods of color...:eusa_shhh:

Have you noticed most abortion clinic are in neighborhoods of color...:eusa_shhh:

I wonder if the color rubbed off on Bush when he aborted his son in Texas.

I wonder if the color rubbed off on Bush when he aborted his son in Texas.

I don't know, but Ann Dunham should have aborted her's and done the world a fav...:eek:

Forum List

Back