🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More proof that San Francisco is the worst place to live right now in America

Well this is odd. San Francisco didn't even make the top 10 in this survey.Most Dangerous Cities In The United States For 2021
FBJ is our local Ben Carson. Black guy that hates being Black.
after reading many of his posts i would have to think he doesnt like woman very much either....
I think it's reactionary behavior to women not liking him very much. Guaranteed when a guy has that much disrespect for women, some woman or girl traumatized him in his past.

Last edited:
Them bitches aint shit. They filming instead of calling for help.

Calling for help from whom?

What would you want the police to do?

The woman should just file an insurance claim.
It's San Francisco. The police wouldn't bother showing up.
its not that that dont show up ...they arrive late ....they have to stop every 10 paces to scrape the shit off their shoes .
They dont like to respond fast to REAL CRIME. Only noisey neighbors complaints

the bastards committing the crime aint shit .
Agreed. Someone should have shot their asses.
hate to see anyone get shot .but if they put themselves out there like robbing people its their fault if they do catch a bullet ... we need to come together and respect each other in this country or we aint going to have a country ... and that aint good for any one .

Calling for help from whom?

What would you want the police to do?

The woman should just file an insurance claim.
It's San Francisco. The police wouldn't bother showing up.
its not that that dont show up ...they arrive late ....they have to stop every 10 paces to scrape the shit off their shoes .
They dont like to respond fast to REAL CRIME. Only noisey neighbors complaints
the 1st line of personal defense has never been the cops ... safety and protection begins in your personal space .

Well this is odd. San Francisco didn't even make the top 10 in this survey.Most Dangerous Cities In The United States For 2021
after reading many of his posts i would have to think he doesnt like woman very much either....
I dont like ugly women
you seem to have a problem even with the ones who appeal to you.....going by the stories you tell here....

I think it's reactionary behavior to women not liking him very much. Guaranteed when a guy has that much disrespect for women, some woman or girl traumatized him in his past.
no doubt....

Forum List

Back