More proof the leftist trans community is grooming children.

yes we did and we are trying to get the gays pretending to be priest put in jail,,
One cannot intelligently skirt POSPOTUS as a Catholic mafia puppet, CIA-controlled. Genuflectors debauching over the border are future voters for Montana legislators and the plandemic of Big Farmer and The Elf were in collusion with communist Chinese: the demographics of population control include Feinstein as poster child.

You make my head hurt

There is two possibly three threads about parents suing schools for hiding that trans shit regarding their own children

Leftists are avoiding those threads like they're plagues
therse pedo protectors make my soul hurt,,
I'm not.

so a gay man using the priesthood to molest children went to jail,, does that upset you??

what about all the other perverts trying to molest children??

Yeah it upsets me. I am just curious why this type of thing is never posted by the right.

Those people should be executed if found guilty.

pedos trying to groom and molest children are posted everyday,,
as for the gays pretending to be priests, well as we all know they have been exposed and efforts are currently underway to weed them out and jail them,,

what bothers me is you use them to justify other pedos molesting children,,

why are you in favor of grooming and child molesters??

Because all the usual cadre of posters in this thread and threads like it never ever initiate a thread showing right wingers grooming children...unless somebody can prove me wrong?

Anyone? Just link one thread you started that focuses on a righty instead of a leftist?
You fucking scumbag, righties don't INSTITUTIONALIZE this stuff.

They don't do it in public schools on the public dime.

They don't prance around in their underwear preaching to little kids that they might be some kind of closet tranny or something.

WTF is the matter with you?

They don't prance around in their underwear preaching to little kids that they might be some kind of closet tranny or something.

hes in a cult and doesnt even know it,,

pedos trying to groom and molest children are posted everyday,,
as for the gays pretending to be priests, well as we all know they have been exposed and efforts are currently underway to weed them out and jail them,,

But none are every righties.

what bothers me is you use them to justify other pedos molesting children,,

This didn't happen.

why are you in favor of grooming and child molesters??
I'm not.

Still being a scumbag progtard, I see.

ANYTHING TO DEFLECT FROM THE SCUMBAG DEMOCRATS, right Cats?
I just trumpers to admit they never make posts about righties who groom children.

Not deflecting, some Dems are groomers just like some on the right are.

But none are every righties.

This didn't happen.

I'm not.
everything you just said is a lie and proven by the comments on just this thread,, if I looked it would be backed up by other comments...

why do you sick mother fuckers think its oK??

why is it so hard to just leave the children out of it??

Sure they don't. Just ask George Santos.

"Court documents state the alleged victim said the crimes began in 2017 when the victim was 12 years old. Authorities were told Huffman was working as a youth pastor at Woodlands Church in Plover when he was contacted to mentor the victim."

It seems to always starts with grooming.

Why do you cover for the right when they are groomers?

Why do you ask questions that are lies from the start? No one as 'covered' for them, or excused them.

You're the one in here deflecting away from the topic, why do you cover for leftist groomers, that's clearly what you're doing here.

I know. That's the exact point I am making.

Thanks for that.
why would we take time to complain about a problem we all know exists and is being dealt with when others not being dealt with are happening??

think about the boy scouts that were molested by gay troop leaders??
the rights solution is to not allow gays to be troop leaders and the lefts solution is to allow gays to be troop leaders,,

why does the left protect pedos when the right wants to stop them??

Hey Libs, if this teacher and these trannies aren’t doing anything wrong why do they instruct the children to lie about it to their parents?

If the teacher did in fact instruct the students to not tell their parents they should be fired and banned from ever teaching again

Sure they don't. Just ask George Santos.

How are either of those examples of the 'right' of 'institutionalizing' anything? :cuckoo:

First article is about some former local council member.

Second article is about a pastor -> Neither Hayes family, nor the church, were aware of Hayes’ activities.

Why do you ask questions that are lies from the start? No one as 'covered' for them, or excused them.

You're the one in here deflecting away from the topic, why do you cover for leftist groomers, that's clearly what you're doing here.
When trumpers only post about leftist grooming and never right, that emboldens righties who groom.

The topic is groomers. Why should it be restricted to only leftist ones?

Forum List

Back