More proof the leftist trans community is grooming children.

When trumpers only post about leftist grooming and never right, that emboldens righties who groom.

The topic is groomers. Why should it be restricted to only leftist ones?
liar liar pants on fire,,,

all groomers need stopped??

stop bringing up a problem we all know about thats being dealt with and get on board with the ones being allowed,,

When trumpers only post about leftist grooming and never right, that emboldens righties who groom.

And you deflect with lies. See, we're all talking about you now and not the topic, which is an example of institutionalized grooming, supported by you apparently. Since you can't bring yourself to say anything bad about them, you can only bring up examples of what you think are 'the right' doing it in response. Let's hear you denounce the groomers in the op.

There is no denying what is going on.

The left is pushing their perversions onto young children.

Lib logic says if all the children are perverts there will be no discrimination and everyone lives happily everafter

Because all the usual cadre of posters in this thread and threads like it never ever initiate a thread showing right wingers grooming children...unless somebody can prove me wrong?

Anyone? Just link one thread you started that focuses on a righty instead of a leftist?

And you can point to yourself or other lefties starting negative threads about fellow leftie groomers?

And here you are defending right wing groomers as if educators don't try to stop it.

Here's another...I can link this shit all day.

They don't try, they support it.

Total and complete bullshit, you're deflecting from what the op posted.
No, I am posting about trumpers make this a political issue with thread after thread started about leftists but NEVER about a righty.

That seems political to me.

Serously, STFU.. You are claiming groomers come here to get emboldened to be groomers. :cuckoo:

You are a Class A moron.

No, I am posting about trumpers make this a political issue with thread after thread started about leftists but NEVER about a righty.

That seems political to me.
gay priest are not on the right,, they are pedos and as I said known to everyone and already being dealt with,,
'
'why are you beating a dead horse??

Forum List

Back