More proof the leftist trans community is grooming children.

Because when trumpers ignore groomers on the right, it empowers those groomers. The word needs to get out that this is not a leftist issue but a problem with society.

Unless it's about scoring political points instead of the children.

Who said it's being ignored?

Then why not just say that or nothing at all?

It's almost like nobody did that at all.
Because when trumpers ignore groomers on the right they empower those same groomers.

This is not a leftist issue; it's a society issue...unless of course it's about scoring political points instead of the children.

Who said it's being ignored?
Because all the usual cadre of posters in this thread and threads like it never ever initiate a thread showing right wingers grooming children...unless somebody can prove me wrong?

Anyone? Just link one thread you started that focuses on a righty instead of a leftist?

You're trying desperately to try to make it partisan

Pedos aren't partisan... they're just sick pieces of shit

Because when trumpers ignore groomers on the right, it empowers those groomers. The word needs to get out that this is not a leftist issue but a problem with society.

Unless it's about scoring political points instead of the children.
Not sure why you think they are being ignored just because I started a thread on another topic, Simp.:cuckoo:

Care to comment on the tranny groomers in the OP, or are you just here to troll and ignore them?

Not sure why you think they are being ignored just because I started a thread on another topic, Simp.:cuckoo:

Care to comment on the tranny groomers in the OP, or are you just here to troll and ignore them?
Have you ever started a thread about a groomer righty?

If not, why?

Exactly. Thank you.

Then why are you bitching about it?

You completely slid past the education sexual abuse.... which is if not more of a problem than church abuse but at the very least equal.

I've never seen a leftist start a thread on what's most likely the biggest faction abusing children and when somebody does you loons go ape shit

There is no denying what is going on.

The left is pushing their perversions onto young children.

How long would an after-school club meeting last? Because of only two genders, shorter than a Trump town hall, and about as profound as a Biden presser.

Did you know about this?

heres proof of a connection between gay priests and the trans community,,

you notice the church is trying to stop it,,

Then why are you bitching about it?

You completely slid past the education sexual abuse.... which is if not more of a problem than church abuse but at the very least equal.

I've never seen a leftist start a thread on what's most likely the biggest faction abusing children and when somebody does you loons go ape shit
I have already explained what I am bitching about.

I can't speak for all leftist but I can speak for all the same trumpers who post groomer thread after groomer thread but never when it's a right winger. As a matter of fact, when I posted an example of a right winger all I got was "deflection". It's like some go out of their way to bury any right wingers that groom. Why is that?

Do you have an example of a leftist on this sight posting groomer after groomer post but never about the right?

So if it's about equal where are the posts from trumpers. Do y'all care about the children or just the politics?

heres proof of a connection between gay priests and the trans community,,

you notice the church is trying to stop it,,

And here you are defending right wing groomers as if educators don't try to stop it.

Here's another...I can link this shit all day.

I can't speak for all leftist but I can speak for all the same trumpers who post groomer thread after groomer thread but never when it's a right winger. As a matter of fact, when I posted an example of a right winger all I got was "deflection". It's like some go out of their way to bury any right wingers that groom. Why is that?

Do you have an example of a leftist on this sight posting groomer after groomer post but never about the right?

So if it's about equal where are the posts from trumpers. Do y'all care about the children or just the politics?
You should start a thread on that, Troll.

You make my head hurt

There is two possibly three threads about parents suing schools for hiding that trans shit regarding their own children

Leftists are avoiding those threads like they're plagues

And here you are defending right wing groomers as if educators don't try to stop it.

Here's another...I can link this shit all day.

in what comment did I defend anyone??

you on the otherhand are making excuses for pedos by saying if its ok for them its ok for us,,

Forum List

Back