More proof the leftist trans community is grooming children.

Sure they don't. Just ask George Santos.

George Santos lost his JOB because of it.

He's under CRIMINAL INDICTMENT because of it.

Am I getting through to you?

And you deflect with lies. See, we're all talking about you now and not the topic, which is an example of institutionalized grooming, supported by you apparently. Since you can't bring yourself to say anything bad about them, you can only bring up examples of what you think are 'the right' doing it in response. Let's hear you denounce the groomers in the op.
1. I have said bad stuff about them.

2. It's not a deflection. I posting about groomers but evidently if they are righties that upsets you for some reason.

3. How is pointing out both sides do it institutionalized grooming? It seems like it is the opposite of that.

4. I am just posting articles that the right never seems to post because they never start a thread about righty groomers.

5. I already denounced them. I said they should be killed.

1. I have said bad stuff about them.

2. It's not a deflection. I posting about groomers but evidently if they are righties that upsets you for some reason.

3. How is pointing out both sides do it institutionalized grooming? It seems like it is the opposite of that.

4. I am just posting articles that the right never seems to post because they never start a thread about righty groomers.

5. I already denounced them. I said they should be killed.
why beat a dead horse and post about things already known that are being dealt with??

And you can point to yourself or other lefties starting negative threads about fellow leftie groomers?
I don't see any of the few lefties who are on these boards posting about either side and certainly not multiple posts, multiple threads nearly every day like I do by the same group of righties.

Can you name a lefty who has made multiple posts about righty groomers but not lefty ones?

I don't see any of the few lefties who are on these boards posting about either side and certainly not multiple posts, multiple threads nearly every day like I do by the same group of righties.

Can you name a lefty who has made multiple posts about righty groomers but not lefty ones?

You

who said start a thread??

I did because that was my entire point.

just post a single comment about leftist groomers,,

That was easy.

and gay priest are not rightside groomers
Why? Cause they are gay?

Are you really claiming that righties don't have any gay people in the party?

I did because that was my entire point.

That was easy.

Why? Cause they are gay?

Are you really claiming that righties don't have any gay people in the party?
because their pedos you stupid fuck,,

my god the length you will go through to justify children being molested is amazing,,

Sending PM's to their favorite mods, probably.

They certainly cannot argue that this isn't a systemic problem, that's for sure.

There are just under 100,000 public schools and more than 4 million public school teachers in the US.

The number of incidents of this can be counted on two hands.

Does not seem a systemic problem.

What would be interesting would be to go through various threads about abuse in the Catholic church and see how many conservatives defend it using the same style of tu quoque fallacy as the leftists here use.

Try this one....it is full of the same style of tu quoque fallacy as the leftists here use being done by the righties

Forum List

Back