More proof the leftist trans community is grooming children.

dude some on the the left want to pass laws making sex with minors legal...

You mean like these?

stand a pedophile up in a room and 100% on the right will if not want to kill them want them castrated and locked up for life , while on the left most will defend them and the others will want to do the same thing,, and only a very few will condemn them,,,

Can you link this data or is this your thoughts and feelings?

why is it so hard for the left to just say "lets leave the children out of it"???
It's not.

You mean like these?

It's not.
I like how your article uses a single case and includes every republican in on it,,,

so when are dems going to stop including children???

You mean like these?

It's not.
another point on your deceptive article that you obviously didnt read,,,

for thousands of yrs the ages stated in the article were the common marrying ages and only changed recently changed due to life expectancies,,,, the articles title is for idiots like you to grasp onto since they know you wont read it and act like its to marry 5 yr olds,,,

Deflection? I, too can't stand groomers but when a trumper creates a thread about "leftists" being groomers because of a "link", then some cry deflection when an example of the right is linked...it's almost like the right is defending right wing groomers.

What's your take on that?
JUST part of the insanity,
sexual perverts of all kinds just like magic appeared
and all became Democrat's
since some ding bat decided that people are so dumb
THAT even though there have been arrests, fines, lost jobs, and accused people and movies & docs made
about all of them including Churches, politicians
and every one else for YEARS AND YEARS.
BUT ONLY NOW its about just one political party.
Weird people with short memory's .

I was not speaking or linking run of the mill Catholics. I was referring to those in power, like priests, or mentors working directly for the church.
Ohhhh, suuuurrrrreeeee. Got a link for the political allegiances difference? Like the gay vs straight priests?

not interested in your word games,, you know exactly whats being discussed and why,,,

its clear you think children can be used for adult sexual content I just sure hope youre not a participant,,
That is only clear in your hyper partison head.

To bad you couldn't answer the question.

Forum List

Back