More proof the leftist trans community is grooming children.

So you admit that the democrat party is all anti God, and demonic, thanks,
No, that's what righties frequently say.

Of course if you want to follow your logic through to it's conclusion then certainly you must also admit that not all educators who have groomed are Democrat...right?

I'm not. You are confused. I am actually calling out about half the profiles that righties seem to ignore.

It's actually the opposite of defending them.

Are you daft?
youre lying again,, you calling out righties to make it seem like theyre OK with pedos,,,

its common knowledge that its the left openly defending grooming and child molesters,,

youre lying again,, you calling out righties to make it seem like theyre OK with pedos,,,

its common knowledge that its the left openly defending grooming and child molesters,,
I call out righties for never exposing people on the right who are groomers.

That doesn't mean righties are ok with groomers and I certainly don't believe that kind of nonsense. It means they are using groomers as a political tool against leftists since they never call it out against their own side.

I call out righties for never exposing people on the right who are groomers.

That doesn't mean righties are ok with groomers and I certainly don't believe that kind of nonsense. It means they are using groomers as a political tool against leftists since they never call it out against their own side.
youre pushing lies,,,

its a proven fact the left is not just defending groomers and pedos some are trying to make it legal,,

you should worry about yourself and stop lying so much,,

youre pushing lies,,,

its a proven fact the left is not just defending groomers and pedos some are trying to make it legal,,

you should worry about yourself and stop lying so much,,
It's not a proven fact except in the mind of your feverish imagination unless you are willing to say some in the right do the same thing by supporting churches and donating money to them and looking the other way.

How come you ignore righties who are groomers?

Deflection? I, too can't stand groomers but when a trumper creates a thread about "leftists" being groomers because of a "link", then some cry deflection when an example of the right is linked...it's almost like the right is defending right wing groomers.

What's your take on that?

Wait? What? Catholics political affiliation is majority democrat, especially east coast.

You are seriously stupid

It's not a proven fact except in the mind of your feverish imagination unless you are willing to say some in the right do the same thing by supporting churches and donating money to them and looking the other way.

How come you ignore righties who are groomers?
dude some on the the left want to pass laws making sex with minors legal...

stand a pedophile up in a room and 100% on the right will if not want to kill them want them castrated and locked up for life , while on the left most will defend them and the others will want to do the same thing,, and only a very few will condemn them,,,

why is it so hard for the left to just say "lets leave the children out of it"???

Wait? What? Catholics political affiliation is majority democrat, especially east coast.

You are seriously stupid
I was not speaking or linking run of the mill Catholics. I was referring to those in power, like priests, or mentors working directly for the church.

Forum List

Back