More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw like I give a fuck about rich dumb fucks building homes on the beach.
I got your Judith Curry dude the modern Day Galileo [ROFLMAO]

right_top_shadow.gif

Why Curry, McIntyre, and Co. are Still Wrong about IPCC Climate Model Accuracy

In short, Curry deferred to McIntyre's and McKitrick's "gut feelings." This is perhaps not surprising, since
she has previously described the duo in glowing terms:

"Mr. McIntyre, unfortunately for his opponents, happens to combine mathematical genius with a Terminator-like relentlessness. He also found a brilliant partner in Ross McKitrick, an economics professor at the University of Guelph.

Brilliant or not, neither produced a shred of analysis or evidence to support his conspiratorial hypothesis.
Lmao, you remind me of pope Urban VIII and throwing a temper tantrum.... Sure you are not a recreation of him?

Judith Curry abandons science ThinkProgress

Lets look closely at Judith Curry "Modern Day Galileo"

She’s really building up quite a history of throwing up vague or demonstrably wrong claims, then running away when shown to be wrong.Hereon the no-feedback climate sensitivity, for example. Gryposaurus took her to taskhereon aerosols and D&A (based partly on comments from Gavin) and found her response lacking.Hereis Eric Steig refuting her absurd claim about the IPCC that “they will tolerate no dissent, and seek to trample and discredit anyone who challenges the IPCC.” Her eventual response (which had to be dragged out of her through repeated challenges that she kept on ducking) was merely to dismiss it as an “anecdote“, even though one single case serves to refutes her claim. Well, I don’t think I got quite such a rapturous response as Eric did, with my attempts to improve the AR4 drafts, but I certainly didn’t get trampled and discredited either – merely made to feel mildly unwelcome, which I find tends to happen when I criticise people outside the IPCC too. But they did change the report in various ways. While I’m not an unalloyed fan of the IPCC process, my experience is not what she describes it as. So make that two anecdotes. Maybe I’m an “insider” too, in her book :)

If she ever deigns to address the substantive point on probability, maybe she can let me know, but I’m not holding my breath. Her main tactic seems to be throwing up layers upon layers of an increasing shaky edifice as quickly as possible hoping that no-one will notice that the foundations are collapsing as quickly as people can read.

She’s really building up quite a history of throwing up vague or demonstrably wrong claims, then running away when shown to be wrong.Hereon the no-feedback climate sensitivity, for example. Gryposaurus took her to taskhereon aerosols and D&A (based partly on comments from Gavin) and found her response lacking.Hereis Eric Steig refuting her absurd claim about the IPCC that “they will tolerate no dissent, and seek to trample and discredit anyone who challenges the IPCC.” Her eventual response (which had to be dragged out of her through repeated challenges that she kept on ducking) was merely to dismiss it as an “anecdote“, even though one single case serves to refutes her claim. Well, I don’t think I got quite such a rapturous response as Eric did, with my attempts to improve the AR4 drafts, but I certainly didn’t get trampled and discredited either – merely made to feel mildly unwelcome, which I find tends to happen when I criticise people outside the IPCC too. But they did change the report in various ways. While I’m not an unalloyed fan of the IPCC process, my experience is not what she describes it as. So make that two anecdotes. Maybe I’m an “insider” too, in her book :)

If she ever deigns to address the substantive point on probability, maybe she can let me know, but I’m not holding my breath. Her main tactic seems to be throwing up layers upon layers of an increasing shaky edifice as quickly as possible hoping that no-one will notice that the foundations are collapsing as quickly as people can read.
dude, where is the link from? Posting links without giving credit is a no no here.

Lmao, you remind me of pope Urban VIII and throwing a temper tantrum.... Sure you are not a recreation of him?[/QUOTE]

why don't you skip the part where you comment on me how I am "throwing a temper tantrum" by countering your nonsense and go right to declaring victory and "how you wiped me out"...

this is a fact...the bulk of credentialed scientist support my views ...you will always have Drudge though ROFLMAO

Lmao, you remind me of pope Urban VIII and throwing a temper tantrum.... Sure you are not a recreation of him

why don't you skip the part where you comment on me how I am "throwing a temper tantrum" by countering your nonsense and go right to declaring victory and "how you wiped me out"...

this is a fact...the bulk of credentialed scientist support my views ...you will always have Drudge though ROFLMAO
dude you were beaten a very long time ago.

dude, where is the link from. Posting links without giving credit is a no no here.
dude don't slip \into the pathetic OK ...at the start of my post is this

if you click on it...its a link...are you drinking this early

dude, where is the link from. Posting links without giving credit is a no no here.
dude don't slip \into the pathetic OK ...at the start of my post is this

if you click on it...its a link...are you drinking this early
dude, just because it had the name in the link isn't giving them credit. OMG. Correct the post.

dude you were beaten a very long time ago.[/QUOTE]
If I am beaten a long time ago how is it you got a concussion...if I am beaten how come there is going to be a meeting in Paris this year to set policy worldwide as to Global warming

If I am beaten a long time ago how is it you got a concussion...if I am beaten how come there is going to be a meeting in Paris this year to set policy worldwide as to Global warming
exactly!!!!!! what happened to science is settled, consensus? Why? Because of people like me and my peers in the world. Germany still buying coal. You don't get it. I'm not surprised, but thought I'd rub it in.

Edit: why not for once post a fact??????

dude, where is the link from? Posting links without giving credit is a no no here.

oh I see you are trying to get a moderator to stop me because you cannot counter...look at the last two words on the Link...that is the source moron

Last edited:

Hey Tyrone I got news for your cult, science is "never setteled "

The "debate is not over"

Science is about one thing finding the truth.

We don't have data ( just adjusted one's) we are to young, way to many variables ....

It will never be setteled for a thousand of years....until we get the data in, it's just speculation, a guessamit

This is not like the ozone hole

exactly!!!!!! what happened to science is settled, consensus? Why? Because of people like me and my peers in the world. Germany still buying coal. You don't get it. I'm not surprised, but thought I'd rub it in.
You are stupid is all...one cannot change the world overnight including changing from coal to something else it has to be a process not a light switch on and off

Hey Tyrone do us a favor and go out side once and a while, I am fishing on my dock right now , waiting for some fish to bite...

Its the same as it was 10 years ago.

Hey Tyrone do us a favor and go out side once and a while, I am fishing on my dock right now , waiting for some fish to bite...

I guess if you are fishing all that science went to waste all that research all one has to do is ask you....:ahole-1: Unnnnnnbelievable scientific response for "Judy Curry is modern day Galileo...LOL

You are stupid is all...one cannot change the world overnight including changing from coal to something else it has to be a process not a light switch on and off
so you want to play nice now and quit your hyperbole and fear mongering ? What's up you bi polar or just now want to be reasonable?

so you want to play nice now and quit your hyperbole and fear mongering ? What's up you bi polar or just now want to be reasonable?
You cannot switch from current methods of energy production to alternatives ...is that somehow a giant revelation to you ?

Judith Curry is a modern day Galileo is utter unabashed NONSENSE

I guess if you are fishing all that science went to waste all that research all one has to do is ask you....:ahole-1: Unnnnnnbelievable scientific response for "Judy Curry is modern day Galileo...LOL
it scares you don't it? You are bi polar

Its easy to tell, the cult has you but sometimes you think they are wrong..

Its ok little buddy small steps are big steps, walk outside.... Join us:)

Its a gorgeous day ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back