More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so why does the gadget convert them to temperature then?

Why does the thermometer convert data into temperature? LOL!
it is funny cause you state photon's don't have a temperature, so what is it the machine is actually giving us? hahahahahahahahahaha

again your words:
It captures photons. The energy of the photons gives a temperature reading.

Photons don't have a temperature, photons have energy.

Thanks for admitting you don't even understand what temperature means.
I agree I thank you for admitting you haven't a clue. and to date, you still haven't explained the importance of the photons that magically move around the globe with no temperature. Energy, but no temperature, although their energy has temperature, LOL, what a bunch of mumbo jumbo. LOL.

Hey, but them there photons have a great ride for nothing.

you still haven't explained the importance of the photons that magically move around the globe with no temperature.

Magic? LOL!
All matter above 0K emits photons. No magic, just physics.
except, you can't prove it can you?

man they're your words.

I used the words "hot photons" anywhere other than responding to your mention of them?

No the temperature on the gadget was warm and you stated that it was reading the photon's temperature. So it's either gonna be hot or cold, so, you implied it. I've attached the link you stated it.

excerpt:

Thanks for admitting I never said "hot photons".
again you implied it. so yeah you said it. you also told me that the photon has no temperature and again your words:

I never implied photons were hot or cold. I said, many times, photons have energy.

So your latest idiocy is that a "hot photon" can't hit colder matter?

If so, how does the "hot photon" measure the temperature of the colder matter, before it hits?

If so, how does the "hot photon" measure the temperature of the colder matter, before it hits
?

Give me the post number I stated that bunch of garbage. More make believe.

Again, I said there was no reemitted anything. so please post up where I state otherwise today.

I used the words "hot photons" anywhere other than responding to your mention of them?

No the temperature on the gadget was warm and you stated that it was reading the photon's temperature. So it's either gonna be hot or cold, so, you implied it. I've attached the link you stated it.

excerpt:

again you implied it. so yeah you said it. you also told me that the photon has no temperature and again your words:

I never implied photons were hot or cold. I said, many times, photons have energy.

If so, how does the "hot photon" measure the temperature of the colder matter, before it hits?

Yep you did. The dude had a picture of a thermo-doodle with a temperature reading on it. and your words were:

your words. That implied that the reading was the photons. again it's in the link I provided.

That implied that the reading was the photons.

Implied?

The design essentially consists of a lens to focus the infrared thermal radiation on to a detector, which converts the radiant power to an electrical signal

Looks like more than an implication. Is English your second language?

Why does the thermometer convert data into temperature? LOL!
it is funny cause you state photon's don't have a temperature, so what is it the machine is actually giving us? hahahahahahahahahaha

again your words:

I agree I thank you for admitting you haven't a clue. and to date, you still haven't explained the importance of the photons that magically move around the globe with no temperature. Energy, but no temperature, although their energy has temperature, LOL, what a bunch of mumbo jumbo. LOL.

you still haven't explained the importance of the photons that magically move around the globe with no temperature.

Magic? LOL!

I can't prove that matter above 0K emits photons?

excerpt:

Yep you did. The dude had a picture of a thermo-doodle with a temperature reading on it. and your words were:

your words. That implied that the reading was the photons. again it's in the link I provided.

Implied?

The design essentially consists of a lens to focus the infrared thermal radiation on to a detector, which converts the radiant power to an electrical signal

so you are indeed saying hot photon then? thanks.

again your words:

Magic? LOL!

not in the atmosphere you can't. Or are you now saying you have the evidence?

Again, I know that the earth absorbs UV rays and re-emits LWIR to space. I know this, I can actually see it. What you can't prove is that a gas in the atmosphere absorbs that LWIR and re-emit it. Any day though. just post it up here.

excerpt:

If so, how does the "hot photon" measure the temperature of the colder matter, before it hits
?

Again, I said there was no reemitted anything. so please post up where I state otherwise today.

Again, I said there was no reemitted anything

Matter doesn't re-emit energy?

Give me the post number I stated that bunch of garbage.

Sorry, your idiocy/trolling is a bit contagious.
Allow me to restate.

So your latest idiocy is that a "cold photon" can't hit hotter matter?

Implied?

Thermal radiation is neither hot nor cold. You're welcome.

excerpt:

?

Allow me to restate.

I never stated that either, I said cold cannot make warm warmer. I never said anything about photons. That's your story.

Magic? LOL!

not in the atmosphere you can't. Or are you now saying you have the evidence?

Again, I know that the earth absorbs UV rays and re-emits LWIR to space. I know this, I can actually see it. What you can't prove is that a gas in the atmosphere absorbs that LWIR and re-emit it. Any day though. just post it up here.

not in the atmosphere you can't.

Matter in the atmosphere doesn't emit photons?

Again, I know that the earth absorbs UV rays

What percentage of the UV rays make it through the atmosphere?

What you can't prove is that a gas in the atmosphere absorbs that LWIR and re-emit it.

Not sure if you were always stupid, or if you suffered a traumatic brain injury.

?

Allow me to restate.

I never stated that either, I said cold cannot make warm warmer. I never said anything about photons. That's your story.

I said cold cannot make warm warmer.

Okay. So what does that have to do with photons from colder matter hitting warmer matter?

Implied?

and yet you read it on a digital IR thermo-doodle as temperature. hmmmmmmmmmm.

Implied?

Yes, you can measure the energy of photons to calculate the temperature of their source.

?

Allow me to restate.

I said cold cannot make warm warmer.

Okay. So what does that have to do with photons from colder matter hitting warmer matter?
I don't care, you stated it has no purpose so why do I care if it does or doesn't? I'm arguing temperature and back radiation as the source of temperature. You're all over the place with nonsense photon's emitted and not doing anything like I care. I care that the earth is getting cooler and that magic heat is missing.

Implied?

Yes, you can measure the energy of photons to calculate the temperature of their source.
so again you state that a photon has temperature. If it is its energy, then it belongs to the photon therefore the photon has a temperature and if back radiation was indeed there, the earth would be indeed be warmer and it isn't. or do you feel the earth is getting warmer?

Implied?

ther·mal
[ˈTHərməl]
ADJECTIVE
  1. of or relating to heat.
NOUN
  1. an upward current of warm air, used by gliders, balloons, and birds to gain height.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back