More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey gents.......snowing in the northeast the last couple of nights. Brrrrrr.......coming up on May soon and still walking around in heavy hoodies.

Hey Tommy.........JC.......whats the latest report on the cold records?:2up:

CO2 the bogeyman molecule not up to the job, is now residing in Equator to warm up.

Spring has exploded in blizzards in Moscow and the Moscow region

US February was the coldest in 32 years

Record cold in northern European Russia RECORD

Potentially Historic Blizzard to Hit the Rockies and High Plains this Weekend

Weather Service Warns of Possible Record-Breaking Snowfall

Stevens Pass – Snowiest February in 20 years – More snow on the way

Cheyenne, Wyoming BURIED in Blizzard! – Live Video

Blizzard Warning for Texas and Oklahoma Panhandles – In Mid-March

Record snowfall in Wyoming, Colorado, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Texas… RECORD

Today’s Modern Grand Solar Minimum Will Lead to Terrestrial Cooling – and a Little Ice Age

In Finnish capital, snow piles built up this winter may not melt during summer

Tropical storm shocks scientists – Shatters record for lowest temperature on Earth RECORD

Winter returning to the Eastern United States … in APRIL

Cascades snow depth running 109% to 167% of normal

“Insane Depth of Cold” to Blast Britain

No sign of spring in Alaska!

Contrary to popular belief, sea ice at both poles is growing, not shrinking

Cold invades Western Europe – Record cold in Scotland RECORD

Record snowfall in Alaska RECORD

Broken cold records in France RECORD

Slovenia breaks all-time April record with below -20°C RECORD

France declares ‘Farming Disaster’ after record cold – Blizzard in Belgium RECORD

‘Historic’ freezes decimate French winemakers’ harvest

Switzerland – One of the coldest 10-day spells for April in almost 20 years

Brrrrr! – Storks in Europe nesting in the snow

More snow for New England – mid April

The US has endured a very long winter

North Texas – Lows near or slightly below freezing thru middle of next week

CO2 the bogeyman molecule not up to the job, is now residing in Equator to warm up.

Today’s Modern Grand Solar Minimum Will Lead to Terrestrial Cooling – and a Little Ice Age

Tropical storm shocks scientists – Shatters record for lowest temperature on Earth RECORD

France declares ‘Farming Disaster’ after record cold – Blizzard in Belgium RECORD

:abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Hey gents.......snowing in the northeast the last couple of nights. Brrrrrr.......coming up on May soon and still walking around in heavy hoodies.

calling for temps in the 30's here for the next three days, and chance of up to six inches of snow. but, it's really warm out.

calling for temps in the 30's here for the next three days, and chance of up to six inches of snow. but, it's really warm out.
BTW, the weather people here in Chitown stated that we've always had snow in April going back to the early 1900's. So if we're the same today as back then, where the fk is the heat from all this global shit the nutjobs ramble on about? just wondering. Same climate today as the 1900's. WTF? I'm laughing Skooks, truly I am.

BTW, the weather people here in Chitown stated that we've always had snow in April going back to the early 1900's. So if we're the same today as back then, where the fk is the heat from all this global shit the nutjobs ramble on about? just wondering. Same climate today as the 1900's. WTF? I'm laughing Skooks, truly I am.

Hey JC.......wake up this am to 33 degree's. WTF?!!! I heard about Chitown earlier this week being bitter cold....was thinking of you freezing your ass off! Now we got it.......laughable. We got rain yesterday and the water on top of the garbage cans this morning........frozen dude! :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: My son said last night JC, "Dad.....damn global warming!":abgg2q.jpg:

Hey JC.......wake up this am to 33 degree's. WTF?!!! I heard about Chitown earlier this week being bitter cold....was thinking of you freezing your ass off! Now we got it.......laughable. We got rain yesterday and the water on top of the garbage cans this morning........frozen dude! :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: My son said last night JC, "Dad.....damn global warming!":abgg2q.jpg:
My Grandson asked me the same damn question. we laughed together. the kid gets it, and I'm proud.

My yard was just covered snow white just two days ago in the Mid-Atlantic.

Let me leave this here....

1619567674626.png

Over the Past 7 Days, Thousands of Low Temperature Records Fell Across the United States - Electroverse

https://i2.wp.com/electroverse.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/usa.movieweek-2.gif?resize=640,480&ssl=1

:abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

Meanwhile, here in New York it is almost May and we woke up this past weekend to st00pid cold temperatures.

Hey JC.....how is Chicago doing? We got into the 60's earlier this week thank God but I think I heard you guys still having to go out in the morning with the winter coat some days. Certainly not lost on the millions who live there trying to figure out what the fcuk Joe Biden was talking about last night.:deal:

So. . . what you folks are saying is. . . . there is UNDENIABLE CLIMATE CHANGE?

57m22l.gif

Nope.........what we are saying is that nobody cares.

Sorry to burst your bubble.........but go look at any PEW poll the last 10 years on Voter concerns. Its at the very bottom.........out of approximately 15 concerns. Which is why renewable energy is still a joke.

What we do in here is just do alot of spiking the football about that.......... :hello77:

LOL...

Its not energy destroying.. Moron... Its energy passing without doing any work... But hey your disingenuous post tells us everything we need to know about you... Love the plagiarized avatar.. Where did you ever find it? Is your name Joe Biden?

LOL...

Its not energy destroying.. Moron... Its energy passing without doing any work... But hey your disingenuous post tells us everything we need to know about you... Love the plagiarized avatar.. Where did you ever find it? Is your name Joe Biden?

Its energy passing without doing any work...

You said it went in and didn't come out and didn't raise the temperature.

So when do you publish?

:abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

Meanwhile, here in New York it is almost May and we woke up this past weekend to st00pid cold temperatures.

Hey JC.....how is Chicago doing? We got into the 60's earlier this week thank God but I think I heard you guys still having to go out in the morning with the winter coat some days. Certainly not lost on the millions who live there trying to figure out what the fcuk Joe Biden was talking about last night.:deal:
one of those days today.

Hey any of you guys see Old Rocks in here lately? They took down my thread.......I think the guy was in his 80's and I cant find any posts from him recently. He's been a regular in here since before I came in......2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back