More Republican Voter Fraud

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Once again Republicans get caught trying to steal an election. Can they win without cheating?

Iowa woman charged with 52 counts of voter fraud in scheme to aid husband in 2020 races

According to a DOJ press release, Phuong Taylor faces more than 50 felony charges, including 26 counts of providing false information in registering and voting, three counts of fraudulent registration, and 23 counts of fraudulent voting.

Once again Republicans get caught trying to steal an election. Can they win without cheating?

Iowa woman charged with 52 counts of voter fraud in scheme to aid husband in 2020 races

Election fraud happens every election cycle.

I'm glad they are being caught and charged, just like the insurrectionists, who started a violent and deadly riot at the behest of a sociopath ex-President. Republicans still pose a clear and present danger to democracy.

Republicans have turned stealing elections into an art form

According to a DOJ press release, Phuong Taylor faces more than 50 felony charges, including 26 counts of providing false information in registering and voting, three counts of fraudulent registration, and 23 counts of fraudulent voting.

Well there you go, another fine example of what foreigners will do to this country, and how cheating does exist ONLY if the perpetrators are caught. The question is how many are not caught?

How was she trying to defraud the election? Absentee ballots and applications. You know, the mail in thing we Republicans are against. So join us RW, won't you? Let's get rid of mail-in and have in person voting with the exception for those that can't vote in person and can validate their reason.

Republicans have turned stealing elections into an art form
Apparently not or they wouldn't get caught.
Apparently the republican argument is that both the republicans and democrats commit voter fraud. Except the democrats do it millions of times more, but do so without leaving an iota of evidence behind.

Apparently the republican argument is that both the republicans and democrats commit voter fraud. Except the democrats do it millions of times more, but do so without leaving an iota of evidence behind.

You are actually on to something which is why I've been saying for some time we need to rid our election system of all technology. Hand count all elections with fool proof verifiable ID. They do it in some places in Europe, so why not here?

The problem is when your candidate loses and it seems suspicious like the last two elections, people wonder what's going inside those voting machines; who set them up, who programmed them, who had access to them while the voting was going on?

I don't want to see a Republican cheating an election anymore than I want to see a Democrat. But the most important thing to me is restoring confidence in our election system, and that can never happen again using technology.

Forum List

Back