"More Successful Than Real Americans"?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
That is the latest to come off the lying ass lips of islamic ass kisser Obama.
This comes after his comment just the other day to students in the EU about how HE saved the world.

After he was elected we had the apology tour where he basically held America accountable for every wrong thing in the world. Now we have his how great I am tour with his lying about and insulting the American people.

So just who are these people "More Successful Than Real Americans"?
Well its his islamic imports. The same ones who killed in San Bernardino
OR the one who be-headed the woman in Oklahoma or the Boston bombers.

So in Obama's idea of truth you AMERICANS did not build that BUT islamics are MORE successful than you. Get ready for six months of smack from liberals Obama/Clinton about how stupid and foolish you are and how they saved OR will save your dumb ass.

I DO hope that incoming President Trump kicks his ass off the front porch and down the steps into the street in front off the White House.

Fury

Obama is a steaming pile of shit. I hope he comes down with a bad case of laryngitis during the last few days of his so-called presidency so he can't praise himself. Fuck that guy.

Obama is a steaming pile of shit. I hope he comes down with a bad case of laryngitis during the last few days of his so-called presidency so he can't praise himself. Fuck that guy.
God needs to put that man down. WAY down.

This comes after his comment just the other day to students in the EU about how HE saved the world.

After he was elected we had the apology tour where he basically held America accountable for every wrong thing in the world. Now we have his how great I am tour with his lying about and insulting the American people.

So in Obama's idea of truth you AMERICANS did not build that BUT islamics are MORE successful than you. Get ready for six months of smack from liberals Obama/Clinton about how stupid and foolish you are and how they saved OR will save your dumb ass.

I DO hope that incoming President Trump kicks his ass off the front porch and down the steps into the street in front off the White House.

Fury

"This comes after his comment just the other day to students in the EU about how HE saved the world."

Yes this comment suggests Obama is actually now insane.

th

Fury

what are you blathering about, troll?

Fury

"This comes after his comment just the other day to students in the EU about how HE saved the world."

1f9c119e4aff52d60eb2e034162ffb90e546f8ec7ae8144e4a0161f5019a7933.jpg

Fury

what are you blathering about, troll?

Take a walk you ignorant slut.

his comment just the other day to students in the EU about how HE saved the world.

Link?

the apology tour where he basically held America accountable for every wrong thing in the world

Linkie?

lying about and insulting the American people.

Linka dinka do?

Here --- use this please. I know you get confused if we don't specify. That 21.4 IQ and all.
Narcissistsaywhat?!

Fury

Narcissistsaywhat?!

Fury

strange how puffed up people get deciding who are real Americans, especially if they had the chance but never served in the military :eusa_whistle:

Fury

strange how puffed up people get deciding who are real Americans, especially if they had the chance but never served in the military :eusa_whistle:

57b3112c37372144099f0e338d50bb7bf28469d21e76902662891aca3f76dccb.jpg

Forum List

Back