More Sudden Deaths in People Under the Age of 50

Not really. It takes time but eventually the truth will come. If no one is looking, currently, but we're seeing physical events happen, then it must take time before the cause of these deaths is known.

Keep waiting with your tinfoil hat on then.

All that study say is that the vaccine elevates the risk of myocarditis. We knew that already.

The question is whether people are "dropping like flies". You guys are flipping out on this - because you get off on it - but there's no reason to believe what you're saying. You're just a bunch of conspiracy jerkoffs trying to scare everyone.

Go get covid and die already.
I knew it! You’re nuts!

You need to hook up with Penelope. You two would make such a handsome couple………of crazy Nazi MFers.

My position is pretty straight forward....show me the data.

Till then I will keep laughing at your and your "black swan event" BS.
So you don't have the data, yet you take up a position with laughter eh ? How dumb are you to fall into your own trap ?

So you don't have the data, yet you take up a position with laughter eh ? How dumb are you to fall into your own trap ?

Correct, I have no data showing people dying at a higher rate due to the vaccine.

Thus I laugh at you all making that claim.

Sad situation the gullibility that these leftist have since spread throughout this nation in trying to get their way.
The sad thing is that the loudest opposition to the leftists are the conspiracy wankers. You make the leftists look sane by comparison. And they're not.

Correct, I have no data showing people dying at a higher rate due to the vaccine.

Thus I laugh at you all making that claim.
No, you took up a position with your laughter even though you don't know either whether true or not.

A neutral position would be - Hmmmm, I sure hope what you people are discussing here doesn't ring true, but if it's not researched or talked about, then we'll never know, so carry on good people. I'll be looking at your conversations on the subject, and maybe throw some questions in here and there in case you didn't think of something.

No, you took up a position with your laughter even though you don't know either whether true or not.

A neutral position would be - Hmmmm, I sure hope what you people are discussing here doesn't ring true, but if it's not researched or talked about, then we'll never know, so carry on good people. I'll be looking at your conversations on the subject, and maybe throw some questions in here and there in case you didn't think of something.

He doesn't have that data because it doesn't exist.

That's assuming anyone should take those opinions seriously. Many antivaxxers were also saying the vaccine magnetizes you, or they contain microchips to track you. It is not necessary to take a neutral position on every single subject. Some were even saying that the vaccine will turn you into an undead zombie.

He doesn't have that data because it doesn't exist.

That's assuming anyone should take those opinions seriously. Many antivaxxers were also saying the vaccine magnetizes you, or they contain microchips to track you. It is not necessary to take a neutral position on every single subject. Some were even saying that the vaccine will turn you into an undead zombie.
Agree, but on the fine lines people can take a more neutral approach or position, but not golfing gator.... LOL.

Forum List

Back