More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na. Nothing to worry about.

1623575310390.png

Hunter is a mess- a crackhead with sex tapes, prostitutes, hell- you name it. His entire existence is pure fuckery

Are we surprised that racism has trickled down in Crime Bill Biden's family?

Thank the democrat establishment for protecting his sorry ass. You know, YOUR people.

We want him locked up.

White society are fine with black people as long as we are at the bottom. As long as were are in need. As long as we are struggling. As long as we are getting killed but when we start competing, boy white society take the gloves off.

So two blk girls won valedictorian in West Point MS and the white parents cried foul and were like "We are gonna have to have a recount" They used "I'm white and I say so" so they got two white students to share it.

I swear to god. The white supremacists ain't shit.

westwall, Meathead, Canon Shooter , Meathead, AzogtheDefiler Quasar44 The fking lot all of them

They need a system of injustice in order to compete. They thought that black women are meant to be ghetto, hood rats baby mamas and these sisters EMBARRASSED them. These beautiful black sisters outshined ALL the white students and non blk ppl academically

And they said.

giphy.gif

So they used to THEIR system to shove 2 white people in. This is why sports is problem for them. They can't compete without a system of injustice.

Last edited:

See - White people are fine with black people as long are bottom, when were are in need, when we are struggling but when we start competing, boy they take the gloves off.

So two blk girls won valedictorian and the white parents cried foul. The white parents were like "We are gonna have to have a recount. So they used "I'm white and I say so" so they got two white students to share it.

I swear to god. White people are snowflakes. The white supremacists ain't shit. westwall, Meathead, Canon Shooter , Meathead, AzogtheDefiler Quasar44 all of them

They need a system of injustice in order to compete. They thought that black women are meant to be ghetto, hood rats baby mamas and these sisters EMBARRASSED them. These beautiful black sisters outshined all white and non blk ppl academically

And they said.

giphy.gif

So they used to THEIR system to shove to white people in their. This is why sports is problem for them.

Whites never expected us to last this long and grow stronger despite all the drugs, war, molestation, slavery, guns, police brutality, AIDS, glass ceilings, minstrel shows/ media destruction/ music destruction, prison systems, killings of our boys and girls, poison water/ food supply, Katrina, Haiti

They are baffled at our resilience and cannot come to terms with it. If white were placed in our situation, any of them, they would have died off centuries ago.
I am a white supremacist? Show one post where that is remotely true. I am a Jew, you moron. Do you know very many Jewish white supremacists?

WillHaftawaite Coyote Meister WinterBorn

Can this guy call me this in a non Rubber Room/Flame Zone/Badlands area with zero proof? How is that remotely cool? But I can't say, I'll punch him in his stupid lying face?

Seems silly. Either we have rules or we don't

White society are fine with black people as long as we are at the bottom. As long as were are in need. As long as we are struggling. As long as we are getting but when we start competing, boy white society take the gloves off.

So two blk girls won valedictorian in West Point MS and the white parents cried foul. The white parents were like "We are gonna have to have a recount" They used "I'm white and I say so" so they got two white students to share it.

I swear to god. White supremeacists are snowflakes. The white supremacists ain't shit.

westwall, Meathead, Canon Shooter , Meathead, AzogtheDefiler Quasar44 all of them

They need a system of injustice in order to compete. They thought that black women are meant to be ghetto, hood rats baby mamas and these sisters EMBARRASSED them. These beautiful black sisters outshined all white and non blk ppl academically

And they said.

giphy.gif

So they used to THEIR system to shove to white people in. This is why sports is problem for them. They can't compete without a system of injustice.
Has anything negative ever happened to you personally in your entire life that was completely and solely your own responsibility?

See - White people are fine with black people as long are bottom, when were are in need, when we are struggling but when we start competing, boy they take the gloves off.

So two blk girls won valedictorian and the white parents cried foul. The white parents were like "We are gonna have to have a recount. So they used "I'm white and I say so" so they got two white students to share it.

I swear to god. White people are snowflakes. The white supremacists ain't shit. westwall, Meathead, Canon Shooter , Meathead, AzogtheDefiler Quasar44 all of them

And they said.

giphy.gif

So they used to THEIR system to shove to white people in their. This is why sports is problem for them.

Whites never expected us to last this long and grow stronger despite all the drugs, war, molestation, slavery, guns, police brutality, AIDS, glass ceilings, minstrel shows/ media destruction/ music destruction, prison systems, killings of our boys and girls, poison water/ food supply, Katrina, Haiti

They are baffled at our resilience and cannot come to terms with it. If white were placed in our situation, any of them, they would have died off centuries ago.
I am a white supremacist? Show one post where that is remotely true. I am a Jew, you moron. Do you know very many Jewish white supremacists?

Can this guy call me this in a non Rubber Room/Flame Zone/Badlands area with zero proof? How is that remotely cool? But I can't say, I'll punch him in his stupid lying face?

All white people are racist - white supremacists.

Why ? Because there is no master list of who is and is not a racist - white supremacist.

So all white people are white supremacists.

Why are taxpayers on the hook for domestic violence and sexual assaults?

And I am sorry, but who do you think the victims were and bad guys were in the tulsa massacre? Let me help you out...the victims weren't the blacks who started the fight under the stupid gangster Stradford to go get the rapist Diamond Dave out of jail. Stradford deserved far more than the burning down of his hotel/gamblinghall/speakeasy/cottonclue and hooker rental rooms.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
What did the Supreme Court do, give the thug blacks a list of even more ways to resist arrest?

And they said.

giphy.gif

Why ? Because there is no master list of who is and is not a racist - white supremacist.

Does the whooshing sound of the wind passing through your ears bother you?

White society are fine with black people as long as we are at the bottom. As long as were are in need. As long as we are struggling. As long as we are getting killed but when we start competing, boy white society take the gloves off.

So two blk girls won valedictorian in West Point MS and the white parents cried foul and were like "We are gonna have to have a recount" They used "I'm white and I say so" so they got two white students to share it.

I swear to god. The white supremacists ain't shit.

westwall, Meathead, Canon Shooter , Meathead, AzogtheDefiler Quasar44 The fking lot all of them

They need a system of injustice in order to compete. They thought that black women are meant to be ghetto, hood rats baby mamas and these sisters EMBARRASSED them. These beautiful black sisters outshined ALL the white students and non blk ppl academically

And they said.

giphy.gif

So they used to THEIR system to shove 2 white people in. This is why sports is problem for them. They can't compete without a system of injustice.

Uh huh. The guidance counselor didn't know how to calculate the scores. I will hold my outrage till the entire factual story is known. Right now we have a bunch of race whores screaming.

Color me unimpressed.

If it is found that the white students shouldn't have been named then i will wholeheartedly support your outrage, but right now I will reserve judgment.

And they said.

giphy.gif

But not all white people are supreme to all black people. Even since most are, that makes no sense.

And they said.

giphy.gif

Funny since white people don't consider me a Jew, as being white. You say I am a racist cause I am white. Explains why antisemitism is at an all time high. I do respect your honesty. Thank you for that. Tell me, what do you specifically have against Jewish people? Why the hate?

AzogtheDefiler

I might I have got you mixed up with AZrailwhale

I know there is one of AZ dudes are hardcore white supremacist. I'm not sure yet though
You said ALL white people and now you're saying its a false accusation? Again, find just one remotely white supremacist type post from me and I'll gladly agree with you. Empty accusations are weak sauce. It is tough to make progress when we scream at one another. Your ancestors went through hell. I get it. But I had zero to do with it. My ancestors went through hell too. Maybe we should work together instead of pointing fingers at one another? Ever think of that?

You said one comment that was interesting

AzogtheDefiler
Do you know very many Jewish white supremacists?

Some of the leaders of the American Nazi Party like Dan Burros and Frank Collin were Jewish.

A whole community of white Jewish people in Brooklyn had a meeting to share their fears about a new charter school in their area that will have predomenantly Black students.

Tall people are not the ones shooting up schools. It's THEIR children.

But I'm not surprised. Midwood, Kensington, Mapleton and Bensonhurst are huge tight knit jewish neighborhoods They got a lot of push in those neighborhoods with having there own businesses. They are very Codified

1623698124626.png

Or remember Judy Mozes wife of the Israeli Interior Minister got on twitter to share a racist joke

CIDWLCZUMAEz6uf.jpg

Ec0ztysU0AA6MAP

And the irony is

Black American soldiers helped to free your people when you were getting wiped out by Hitler and his boys

1623698428417.png

1623698446890.png
1623698459845.png

When people discuss WW2 and the holocaust in Europe. They leave out that Black American soldiers in the front lines in WW2 defeating the Nazis and liberating people from concentration cam[s

1623698504107.png

1623698521571.png

AzogtheDefiler
Your ancestors went through hell. I get it. But I had zero to do with it. My ancestors went through hell too.

And Jewish people in Israel get millions each day from the USA and they use that to shit on kill oppress the darker skinned palestinians

AzogtheDefiler
Maybe we should work together instead of pointing fingers at one another? Ever think of that?

What are you talking about ?

Israel is supposed to be the mecca for Jewish people and any Jewish person can and is welcomed there well as long as your not blk.

AzogtheDefiler
You said ALL white people and now you're saying its a false accusation? Again, find just one remotely white supremacist type post from me and I'll gladly agree with you. Empty accusations are weak sauce. It is tough to make progress when we scream at one another.

The denial of racism is essential to it's maintenance. So all whites will deny it.

But what I know do is this ?

If a black man is in the court for a serious crime and you have ten of you in the jury ? That brother is fked.

AzogtheDefiler

Some of the leaders of the American Nazi Party like Dan Burros and Frank Collin were Jewish.

A whole community of white Jewish people in Brooklyn had a meeting to share their fears about a new charter school in their area that will have predomenantly Black students.

But I'm not surprised. Midwood, Kensington, Mapleton and Bensonhurst are huge tight knit jewish neighborhoods They got a lot of push in those neighborhoods with having there own businesses. They are very Codified

View attachment 501383

Or remember Judy Mozes wife of the Israeli Interior Minister got on twitter to share a racist joke

CIDWLCZUMAEz6uf.jpg

Ec0ztysU0AA6MAP

And the irony is

Black American soldiers helped to free your people when you were getting wiped out by Hitler and his boys

View attachment 501387

View attachment 501389View attachment 501390

When people discuss WW2 and the holocaust in Europe. They leave out that Black American soldiers in the front lines in WW2 defeating the Nazis and liberating people from concentration cam[s

View attachment 501392

View attachment 501393

AzogtheDefiler
Your ancestors went through hell. I get it. But I had zero to do with it. My ancestors went through hell too.

And Jewish people in Israel get millions each day from the USA and they use that to shit on kill oppress the darker skinned palestinians

AzogtheDefiler
Maybe we should work together instead of pointing fingers at one another? Ever think of that?

Israel is supposed to be the mecca for Jewish people and any Jewish person can and is welcomed there well as long as your not blk.

AzogtheDefiler
You said ALL white people and now you're saying its a false accusation? Again, find just one remotely white supremacist type post from me and I'll gladly agree with you. Empty accusations are weak sauce. It is tough to make progress when we scream at one another.

The denial of racism is essential to it's maintenance. So all whites will deny it.

If a black man is in the court for a serious crime and you have ten of you in the jury ? That brother is fked.

Comment from ME!?!?!?

Want me to list all the antisemitic comments from black people? I can play this game all day. I have a lot of posts on this board. Surely you can find ONE racist one. OR do you admit you were lying the whole time? Which is it? A Jew cannot be a Nazi.

10 of who? Who is "you"?

AzogtheDefiler

View attachment 501383

CIDWLCZUMAEz6uf.jpg

Ec0ztysU0AA6MAP

And the irony is

View attachment 501387

View attachment 501389View attachment 501390

View attachment 501392

View attachment 501393

AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

1623700886557.png

1623700973947.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back