More than 20,000 pounds of beef recalled over E. coli fears

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Creation Gardens, Inc., a Louisville, Ky., business, is recalling approximately 22,832 pounds of raw ground beef and beef primal cut products that may be contaminated with E. coli, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service said Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/USDAFoodSafety
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I wonder if the source is good enough maybe because it doesn't fit the image of those who don't know a source from a fake source will just think well this isn't true because it's not MSM, CBS, MSN, ABC, CNN Mmm k well go buy yourself some go eat it and let us know how it all works out for you because why the source is full of shit right LOL..

Creation Gardens, Inc., a Louisville, Ky., business, is recalling approximately 22,832 pounds of raw ground beef and beef primal cut products that may be contaminated with E. coli, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service said Tuesday.

Oh I wonder if the source is good enough maybe because it doesn't fit the image of those who don't know a source from a fake source will just think well this isn't true because it's not MSM, CBS, MSN, ABC, CNN Mmm k well go buy yourself some go eat it and let us know how it all works out for you because why the source is full of shit right LOL..

Take a breath already. Ever hear of punctuation and paragraphs? Maybe if you learned to write simple sentences, you would make some sense.

Nah ... Never happen.

Any, most of the time you think you have "stomach flu", you actually have food poisoning and its almost always traceable to meat.

Being vegetarian/vegan is no protection from food borne illness. Wash your veggies, counters and cutting boards just as you would after handling meat.

o_O

• Banned

Take a breath already. Ever hear of punctuation and paragraphs? Maybe if you learned to write simple sentences, you would make some sense.

Nah ... Never happen.

Any, most of the time you think you have "stomach flu", you actually have food poisoning and its almost always traceable to meat.

Being vegetarian/vegan is no protection from food borne illness. Wash your veggies, counters and cutting boards just as you would after handling meat.

o_O
:boohoo:

• Banned

Nah ... Never happen.

o_O

Maybe if I gave a dam what you think i'd pay attention but since I don't give a dam about you or the Nazi grammar police well you know what you can do with it.

Does anyone pay any attention at these food factories anymore? If it isn't one place recalling their product, its another.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back