More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

Devin P. Kelley has been named as the perp

Devin Patrick Kelley ID’d as Sutherland Springs Church Killer

Devin Patrick Kelley has been identified as the gunman who opened fire on a church in Texas, a U.S. official tells The Daily Beast. Kelley, 26, was a resident of New Braunfels, a suburb of San Antonio, according to public records. Kelley was married. San Antonio police reportedly raided Kelley's home on Sunday evening. At least 24 people were killed at the church, officials say.

Devin Patrick Kelley ID’d as Sutherland Springs Church Killer

Last edited:
Mass shootings are not a huge problem with gun control.
Mass shootings are not a huge problem to begin. Unless you count less than one-half of one percent a huge problem. We have bigger problems with out of control college students.

It's not? Go look up what percentage of mass shootings the U.S. has over those in countries in the rest of the world.
Go look up how many people are in the USA vs the number of killed by guns. I could care less about other nations.

I'll give you a hint. It is less than one-half of one percent. In other words, you have less than a 0.005 percent chance of being killed by a gun and if you take the number to just those killed in mass shootings, you have less than 0.001 percent chance. You literally are 99.999% safe from guns.

You don't care about humans in the rest of the world compared to the U.S.?

That's your argument about guns? :rofl:
No. Your argument is a fallacy. Commonly called a red herring.

It's not a Red Herring. It's so sad that there are people out there like you, who stick your fingers in your ears, and ignore the facts.

Can you prove he was a Trump supporter or did you pull that out your ass?
Actually, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said Vegas shooter was a Tramp supporter and also a neighbor said he was a "Trump man" on Savage's show, start at 2:00 point. Savage told him "don't let that get out."

By doing what exactly? Blaming every mass shooting on the gun and not the gunman?

Mass shootings are not a huge problem to begin. Unless you count less than one-half of one percent a huge problem. We have bigger problems with out of control college students.

It's not? Go look up what percentage of mass shootings the U.S. has over those in countries in the rest of the world.
Go look up how many people are in the USA vs the number of killed by guns. I could care less about other nations.

I'll give you a hint. It is less than one-half of one percent. In other words, you have less than a 0.005 percent chance of being killed by a gun and if you take the number to just those killed in mass shootings, you have less than 0.001 percent chance. You literally are 99.999% safe from guns.

Because these 'humans' have not second amendments most of their 'states' are failed dictatorships.

Sam Hyde

Athiest

-Geaux

Sam Hyde - Wikipedia

upload_2017-11-5_22-32-4.png

upload_2017-11-5_22-33-24.png

Sam Hyde | Know Your Meme

upload_2017-11-5_22-30-14.png

upload_2017-11-5_22-30-57.png

Can you prove he was a Trump supporter or did you pull that out your ass?
Actually, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said he was and also a neighbor said he was a "Trump man" on Savage's show, start at 2:00 point. Savage told him "don't let that get out."

Savage is mostly clueless about many thing, a nice right-winger, very oft without then due information.No one Trump man will kill own folks in a church.

Because these 'humans' have not second amendments most of their 'states' are failed dictatorships.

Seriously? You think all the rest of the countries of the world are failed dictatorships?

You are a perfect example of why this country should have some kind of test in order to be able to vote.

It's not a Red Herring. It's so sad that there are people out there like you, who stick your fingers in your ears, and ignore the facts.
This is has been discussed ad nausea.

This happened in America and it affects Americans. The solutions or fears are wholly American.

So, you can deal with the facts of this or you can try and go outside this country to a group of cultures that have been bred and brainwashed into thinking that government is the answer to these kinds of things, all the while ignoring the fact that they haven't solved this or any issue any better than we have.

No, you can talk about the fact that people in America have far fewer reasons to fear guns than they do their own government, their own highway system, or their own medical care system.

Seriously? You think all the rest of the countries of the world are failed dictatorships?

You are a perfect example of why this country should have some kind of test in order to be able to vote.

Look the human freedom index

Human Freedom Index

In all turd world shi. holes private possession of guns is prohibited

------------------------------------------------ dictatorships , maybe but i don't know . I'd call most other countries in the West as nanny or police states and many others are certainly Dictatorships especially nonwestern states . Many or most even in the Western world don't even allow Freedom of Speech Lew !!

This is has been discussed ad nausea.

This happened in America and it affects Americans. The solutions or fears are wholly American.

So, you can deal with the facts of this or you can try and go outside this country to a group of cultures that have been bred and brainwashed into thinking that government is the answer to these kinds of things, all the while ignoring the fact that they haven't solved this or any issue any better than we have.

No, you can talk about the fact that people in America have far fewer reasons to fear guns than they do their own government, their own highway system, or their own medical care system.

It's an AMERICAN issue because of the gun laws. The only way to study if it is working or not, is to compare it to other nations in the world.

This isn't a difficult concept, I'm sorry you can't keep up with that.

------------------------------------------------ dictatorships , maybe but i don't know . I;d call most other countries as nanny or police states . Many or most don't even allow Freedom of Speech Lew !!

In Germany for example you can be imprisoned for years due to the wrong post on Facebook. Any nanny state is principally a police one, folks can do and have nothing without governmental acceptance

So amazing... so many people on this forum after a mass shooting still argue our gun laws aren't the issue.

This just happened in TEXAS WITH SOME OF THE LOOSEST GUN LAWS IN THE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!

There are no excuses any longer.

Forum List

Back