More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

So amazing... so many people on this forum after a mass shooting still argue our gun laws aren't the issue.

This just happened in TEXAS WITH SOME OF THE LOOSEST GUN LAWS IN THE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!

There are no excuses any longer.
And again asswipe it happens every week in Chicago and Illinois has the toughest gun laws!

upload_2017-11-5_14-51-56.png

So amazing... so many people on this forum after a mass shooting still argue our gun laws aren't the issue.

This just happened in TEXAS WITH SOME OF THE LOOSEST GUN LAWS IN THE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!

There are no excuses for the idiots who scream gun control each time someone is killed by a gun.

I just finished stating that there is a less than 1/10 of 1 percent chance of being involved in a mass shooting. There is less than a 0.5 percent chance of being killed by any gun.

These are not the numbers of a crisis or a need for the taking of freedoms from people.

A person's life killed in single act of gun violence is not worth less than the life of someone killed in a mass shooting. :)

Do you think 25 people would have been killed by a guy that walked into that church with a knife?
Again, you make a red herring argument. No one has ever said that the life taken by a mass shooter is any less than the life taken by a thug on a city street. Yet, in those places where the gun laws are the strictest on the planet, they are dying by the hundreds, nearly the thousands, every year.

You need to pick a talking point and stick to it. This shotgun approach isn't working to well for you.

You just said there was. Why are you quoting stats about the number of people killed in a mass shooting separately from those killed by guns period?

I mean I can understand you taking the ignorant side of an argument, but it makes it even worse when you can't properly do it.

Devin P. Kelley has been named as the perp

Devin Patrick Kelley ID’d as Sutherland Springs Church Killer

Devin Patrick Kelley has been identified as the gunman who opened fire on a church in Texas, a U.S. official tells The Daily Beast. Kelley, 26, was a resident of New Braunfels, a suburb of San Antonio, according to public records. Kelley was married. San Antonio police reportedly raided Kelley's home on Sunday evening. At least 24 people were killed at the church, officials say.

Say it ain't so!
Another 100% American BORN Whitey Terrorist Mass Shooter!
How can others keep up? This is so unfair!

This had better be the last unarmed church service in the country. Certainly in Texas. Kelly looks like antifa!

It's sad when NPR is focusing on that 39 yr old gunning down of Harvey Milk and in real time Christians are being gunned down a few hours ago and they missed that. Wow. I love NPR, they used to be topical, not panders. Now they missed the mark and a day late. They ARE panders. No if and or butts.

Last edited:
Devin P. Kelley has been named as the perp

Devin Patrick Kelley has been identified as the gunman who opened fire on a church in Texas, a U.S. official tells The Daily Beast. Kelley, 26, was a resident of New Braunfels, a suburb of San Antonio, according to public records. Kelley was married. San Antonio police reportedly raided Kelley's home on Sunday evening. At least 24 people were killed at the church, officials say.

Say it ain't so!
Another 100% American BORN Whitey Terrorist Mass Shooter!
How can others keep up? This is so unfair!

Would any race, gender or political IDEAS bring anybody back?

This had better be the last unarmed church service in the country. Certainly in Texas. Kelly looks like antifa!

He looks like ANTIFA? He's a white middle-aged male... and he LOOKS like ANTIFA?

He's formerly military. Does that SOUND like ANTIFA?

There are no excuses for the idiots who scream gun control each time someone is killed by a gun.

I just finished stating that there is a less than 1/10 of 1 percent chance of being involved in a mass shooting. There is less than a 0.5 percent chance of being killed by any gun.

These are not the numbers of a crisis or a need for the taking of freedoms from people.

A person's life killed in single act of gun violence is not worth less than the life of someone killed in a mass shooting. :)

Do you think 25 people would have been killed by a guy that walked into that church with a knife?
Again, you make a red herring argument. No one has ever said that the life taken by a mass shooter is any less than the life taken by a thug on a city street. Yet, in those places where the gun laws are the strictest on the planet, they are dying by the hundreds, nearly the thousands, every year.

You need to pick a talking point and stick to it. This shotgun approach isn't working to well for you.

You just said there was. Why are you quoting stats about the number of people killed in a mass shooting separately from those killed by guns period?

I mean I can understand you taking the ignorant side of an argument, but it makes it even worse when you can't properly do it.
You are the only ignorant one in the entire conversation.

I chose to separate those killed in mass shootings as compared to gun killings as a whole in order to contrast and highlight the fact that being killed in a mass shooting in America is so very unlikely as to make the point that it is not the crisis as you and your ilk would portray it. Do try to keep up.

Maybe if you go do some research on your own, you may hit upon a valid talking point. As it stands, unless a person lives in an urban area with massive gun control laws, Americans have very little to actually fear from mass shootings and guns in general.

He looks like ANTIFA? He's a white middle-aged male... and he LOOKS like ANTIFA?

Middle aged! At 26 years old, that's middle aged to you?

Antifa is white, 20s, anti American, usually dressed in black. Yep, he sure looks like antifa to me.

He left his facebook account. There will likely be more from that.

I chose to separate those killed in mass shootings as compared to gun killings as a whole in order to contrast and highlight the fact that being killed in a mass shooting in American is so very unlikely as to make the point that it is not a crisis as you and your ilk would portray it. Do try to keep up.

Maybe if you go do some research on your own, you may hit upon a valid talking point. As it stands, unless a person lives in an urban area with massive gun control laws, Americans have very little to actually fear from mass shootings and guns in general.

ALL gun victims matter. Mass shootings are an important facto however because without guns like the ones used in Vegas, Orlando, today, etc. wouldn't have killed as many people as they did if it weren't for those types of guns being available.

Your argument is so untrue about people being shot outside of urban areas, today is a good example. They are reporting that the town consists of less than 600 people.

Middle aged! At 26 years old, that's middle aged to you?

Antifa is white, 20s, anti American, usually dressed in black. Yep, he sure looks like antifa to me.

He left his facebook account. There will likely be more from that.

If you are white in your 20's and wear something black you are ANTIFA?

Holy shit, you have taken stereotyping to a whole new level.

I chose to separate those killed in mass shootings as compared to gun killings as a whole in order to contrast and highlight the fact that being killed in a mass shooting in American is so very unlikely as to make the point that it is not a crisis as you and your ilk would portray it. Do try to keep up.

ALL gun victims matter. Mass shootings are an important facto however because without guns like the ones used in Vegas, Orlando, today, etc. wouldn't have killed as many people as they did if it weren't for those types of guns being available.

Your argument is so untrue about people being shot outside of urban areas, today is a good example. They are reporting that the town consists of less than 600 people.
Yet, hundreds die every week in the urban areas. You need to pull your head out of your ass and think.

How many people this year have died in mass shootings? Go look it up.

Now divide the number by the number of people who live in America. Take the number and multiply it by 100. That will give you the percentage of people who have died in this country just this year by mass shootings.

Then get back to Me if you than that tiny little fucking number is such a crisis that we have to do away with an entire guaranteed right as outlined by the U.S. Consitution.

Then go do some research on the number of deaths in this country by other things and tell Me which is the biggest crisis.

Seems like he did live about 26 miles away.
Which would be Sunday Church do able there.
As he had a car.

Really, If he was a churchgoer. You do get a Yuge flock of the unstable folks.

RW nuts are going crazy about Kelley on twitter. Converted to islam the whole nine yards

This thread is unreal. If the guy was Black it would mean he is Black Lives Matter. If he was brown skinned he would be Muslim doing it for ISIS. Now if he is white he is an ANTIFA.

It's unheard of that the guy could just be a whacko gun nutjob who lost his marbles.

Forum List

Back