More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

Sutherland Springs Shooter confirmed dead, 27 dead, at least 30 innocent people hurt. Not information yet on the shooter. And NPR is fixated on gay suffrage, ironically given Harvey Milk was SHOT, but they chose to ignore breaking topics. Which is why I first responded.
Wtf?
WTF? Indeed. Please, make a point already.Is that too hard for you?
Been there done that. Read.

Police say 20 to 24 killed or wounded. The killer is dead.

At least 20 feared dead in mass shooting at Texas church
Baptist church. Another Dylan Roof. Black church goers better get the message to start packing heat when they go to church.

Odd, the pastor and his wife were Caucasian.

Texas church shooting: Gunman kills at least 27 people | Daily Mail Online

It couldn’t be that Asclepias is full of shit, could it?

460DDE9400000578-5052163-image-a-137_1509919246521.jpg

+26

More than 20 people have been killed inside a Texas church - including a two-year-old child - after a gunman dressed in full combat gear opened fire during the morning service before cops shot him dead. First Baptist Church Pastor Frank Pomeroy's (right with his wife Sherri) 14-year-old daughter, Annabelle, is among the dead

Again, you make a red herring argument. No one has ever said that the life taken by a mass shooter is any less than the life taken by a thug on a city street. Yet, in those places where the gun laws are the strictest on the planet, they are dying by the hundreds, nearly the thousands, every year.

You need to pick a talking point and stick to it. This shotgun approach isn't working to well for you.

You just said there was. Why are you quoting stats about the number of people killed in a mass shooting separately from those killed by guns period?

I mean I can understand you taking the ignorant side of an argument, but it makes it even worse when you can't properly do it.
You are the only ignorant one in the entire conversation.

I chose to separate those killed in mass shootings as compared to gun killings as a whole in order to contrast and highlight the fact that being killed in a mass shooting in American is so very unlikely as to make the point that it is not a crisis as you and your ilk would portray it. Do try to keep up.

Maybe if you go do some research on your own, you may hit upon a valid talking point. As it stands, unless a person lives in an urban area with massive gun control laws, Americans have very little to actually fear from mass shootings and guns in general.

ALL gun victims matter. Mass shootings are an important facto however because without guns like the ones used in Vegas, Orlando, today, etc. wouldn't have killed as many people as they did if it weren't for those types of guns being available.

Your argument is so untrue about people being shot outside of urban areas, today is a good example. They are reporting that the town consists of less than 600 people.
Yet, hundreds die every week in the urban areas. You need to pull your head out of your ass and think.

How many people this year have died in mass shootings? Go look it up.

Now divide the number by the number of people who live in America. Take the number and multiply it by 100. That will give you the percentage of people who have died in this country just this year by mass shootings.

Then get back to Me if you than that tiny little fucking number is such a crisis that we have to do away with an entire guaranteed right as outlined by the U.S. Consitution.

Then go do some research on the number of deaths in this country by other things and tell Me which is the biggest crisis.

I'm done arguing with you. You don't understand simple concepts, which makes it impossible to have any kind of useful conversation.
I'm not the one who cannot grasp simple concepts. Have a nice night.

Just another fruit cake...as if ANTIFA would target a church. Why is it you all insist that every demon be YOUR personal demon?

My question for the day..a dishonorable discharge carries the same penalties as a felony..that includes the loss of gun rights. So..where did he get his weapon? Was LE aware that he was armed?
This is not a 2nd amendment issue..so calm the f down. This is a convicted criminal with an illegal weapon.

It is sad — once again. But, who's really responsible? Is it the American people, as a whole, for allowing gun nuts, through NRA lobbying, to impose their twisted will upon us? Do these overgrown children really need deadly toys in order to feel like men?

Just wait for the standard NRA statement, it's sure to go something like this:

"Things would have been far different if only the pastor had been carrying. It's time for ministers to arm themselves and protect their flock."
I hate the NRA but I think the parishioners should be carrying.

The NRA has been saying that for years as the corpses pile up....
I've been saying it since the church in SC was hit. I dont care much for the NRA so I dont listen to them.
You need to start listening to people who know what they're talking about. Maybe some of that smart thinking will rub off on you.

6yo boy named Rylan was shot 4 times at the church in Sutherland Springs & is now in surgery, according to his uncle who spoke to CBS News

This had better be the last unarmed church service in the country. Certainly in Texas. Kelly looks like antifa!

He looks like ANTIFA? He's a white middle-aged male... and he LOOKS like ANTIFA?

He's formerly military. Does that SOUND like ANTIFA?
------------------------------------- he looks antifa type to me , watch some videos of 'antifa' going after normal Free Speech demonstrators at Berkely . Also 'heard' that he was discharged under bad conditions Lew !!

"he looks antifa type to me"

upload_2017-11-5_23-44-33.png

upload_2017-11-5_23-43-12.png

Yes Devin P. Kelley doesn't sound like he was a Right-Winger, he was a SJW see below and therefore the Antifa type, also was an Environmental loon.

Also he cared so much about Human Rights he went and murdered 30 people, then again to the SJW some people don't deserve to live if they don't Support The Cause.

upload_2017-11-5_23-42-5.png

https://www.linkedin.com/in/devin-kelley-bb2923b9/

This had better be the last unarmed church service in the country. Certainly in Texas. Kelly looks like antifa!

He looks like ANTIFA? He's a white middle-aged male... and he LOOKS like ANTIFA?

------------------------------------- he looks antifa type to me , watch some videos of 'antifa' going after normal Free Speech demonstrators at Berkely . Also 'heard' that he was discharged under bad conditions Lew !!

View attachment 158819

View attachment 158818

Yes Devin P. Kelley doesn't sound like he was a Right-Winger, he was a SJW see below and therefore the Antifa type, also was an Environmental loon.

View attachment 158817

We don't know why he was dishonorably discharged from the Air Force either.

They just said he had a Ruger assault rifle.

If a person puts that they care about social issues they are ANTIFA?

Good lord stop the fucking madness! You can't care about people without being ANTIFA?????

They just said he had a Ruger assault rifle.

If a person puts that they care about social issues they are ANTIFA?

Good lord stop the fucking madness! You can't care about people without being ANTIFA?????
Just another fruit cake...as if ANTIFA would target a church. Why is it you all insist that every demon be YOUR personal demon?

My question for the day..a dishonorable discharge carries the same penalties as a felony..that includes the loss of gun rights. So..where did he get his weapon? Was LE aware that he was armed?
This is not a 2nd amendment issue..so calm the f down. This is a convicted criminal with an illegal weapon.

This was obviously a troubled serviceman who went bananas. It’s a shame. Dishonorably Discharged. He has obviously had issues for a long time.

We need to be better about identifying and treating the mentally ill.

View attachment 158819

View attachment 158818

Also he cared so much about Human Rights he went and murdered 30 people, then again to the SJW some people don't deserve to live if they don't Support The Cause.

View attachment 158817

So typical of the Right to leave out anything that contradicts their hateful lies.
From YOUR own link:
Volunteer Experience & Causes
  • VBS TEACHER AID
    VBS AT KINGSVILLE FBC
    June 2013 Children
    Teaching children ages 4-6 at vocational bible schools helping their minds grow and prosper

Wilson County, TX Sheriff Joe Tackitt tells media: "Don't say it should have never happened because it does happen."

Forum List

Back