More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

Asclepias claimed it was racial before the facts came in.

That’s really fucking productive.

It wasn’t a black church, as he baselessly claimed.

The ignorant fuck thinks only people of color are Baptist?

They just said he had a Ruger assault rifle.

If a person puts that they care about social issues they are ANTIFA?

Good lord stop the fucking madness! You can't care about people without being ANTIFA?????
Just another fruit cake...as if ANTIFA would target a church. Why is it you all insist that every demon be YOUR personal demon?

My question for the day..a dishonorable discharge carries the same penalties as a felony..that includes the loss of gun rights. So..where did he get his weapon? Was LE aware that he was armed?
This is not a 2nd amendment issue..so calm the f down. This is a convicted criminal with an illegal weapon.

I'm nut saying he is ANTIFA. I'm saying all the people here who are nitpicking his background to fit their narrative are being silly.

This was obviously a troubled serviceman who went bananas. It’s a shame. Dishonorably Discharged. He has obviously had issues for a long time.

We need to be better about identifying and treating the mentally ill.

dishonorable discharge bans you from legally owning or buying firearms

Meanwhile back at the ranch; I switched back to NPR just to see WTF. Funny that they are so eager to get to the facts. Hours later, thanks NPR. We will get back to y'all on that.

--- here you go Lew , just some info for you Lew , --- Devin Kelley: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know ---

Piss I already read that. ANTIFA people aren't normally Bible school teachers...

Devin P. Kelley briefly taught Bible FOUR YEARS AGO ie. not recent.

upload_2017-11-5_23-53-25.png

AMERICA, WE MUST ACT! A nation where children are massacred in schools and churches has lost its soul.

Just another fruit cake...as if ANTIFA would target a church. Why is it you all insist that every demon be YOUR personal demon?

My question for the day..a dishonorable discharge carries the same penalties as a felony..that includes the loss of gun rights. So..where did he get his weapon? Was LE aware that he was armed?
This is not a 2nd amendment issue..so calm the f down. This is a convicted criminal with an illegal weapon.
Federal law doesn’t require a form 4473 and NICS background check for private intrastate firearm transactions involving residents of the same state.

Some states do require a background check for such transactions.

Rate of gun deaths in U.S. rises for second straight year, according to C.D.C.

DN5kQTeUEAAdUam.jpg

Another GREAT Douche MAGA program.

Last edited:

Good lord stop the fucking madness! You can't care about people without being ANTIFA?????

Not social ISSUES....social ACTION.

upload_2017-11-5_23-56-15.png

This had better be the last unarmed church service in the country. Certainly in Texas. Kelly looks like antifa!

He looks like ANTIFA? He's a white middle-aged male... and he LOOKS like ANTIFA?

He's formerly military. Does that SOUND like ANTIFA?
------------------------------------- he looks antifa type to me , watch some videos of 'antifa' going after normal Free Speech demonstrators at Berkely . Also 'heard' that he was discharged under bad conditions Lew !!

"he looks antifa type to me"

View attachment 158819

View attachment 158818

Yes Devin P. Kelley doesn't sound like he was a Right-Winger, he was a SJW see below and therefore the Antifa type, also was an Environmental loon.

Also he cared so much about Human Rights he went and murdered 30 people, then again to the SJW some people don't deserve to live if they don't Support The Cause.

View attachment 158817

https://www.linkedin.com/in/devin-kelley-bb2923b9/

CPR Certified and guess unemployed.
As the skills learned in the military only prepares you the be a burger flipper.

This was obviously a troubled serviceman who went bananas. It’s a shame. Dishonorably Discharged. He has obviously had issues for a long time.

We need to be better about identifying and treating the mentally ill.

dishonorable discharge bans you from legally owning or buying firearms

Clearly, it didn’t matter. “Legally” is the key. It’s a good law, but it only works for those who follow the law.

Bad people with bad intentions will be able to get guns if that’s what they want to do.

Cocaine is illegal, but somehow, people get their hands on it.

There are many ways a bad person who is not legally allowed to have firearms can obtain firearms.

This had better be the last unarmed church service in the country. Certainly in Texas. Kelly looks like antifa!

He looks like ANTIFA? He's a white middle-aged male... and he LOOKS like ANTIFA?

He's formerly military. Does that SOUND like ANTIFA?
------------------------------------- he looks antifa type to me , watch some videos of 'antifa' going after normal Free Speech demonstrators at Berkely . Also 'heard' that he was discharged under bad conditions Lew !!

"he looks antifa type to me"

View attachment 158819

View attachment 158818

Yes Devin P. Kelley doesn't sound like he was a Right-Winger, he was a SJW see below and therefore the Antifa type, also was an Environmental loon.

Also he cared so much about Human Rights he went and murdered 30 people, then again to the SJW some people don't deserve to live if they don't Support The Cause.

View attachment 158817

https://www.linkedin.com/in/devin-kelley-bb2923b9/
So typical of the Right to leave out anything that contradicts their hateful lies.
From YOUR own link:
Volunteer Experience & Causes
  • VBS TEACHER AID
    VBS AT KINGSVILLE FBC
    June 2013 Children
    Teaching children ages 4-6 at vocational bible schools helping their minds grow and prosper

Yes briefly FOUR YEARS AGO, not recent:

upload_2017-11-5_23-59-28.png

Not social ISSUES....social ACTION.

View attachment 158823

Holy shit, are you dense? Just because someone cares about the environment and social issues doesn't mean they are ANTIFA and are going to shoot up a church.

He's a white male, from a small town, mid 20's, ex-military, religious, and former Bible School teacher. That says a WHOLE lot more than the things you highlighted.

I recycle, care about the environment, and think social issues that affect the quality of life in our country is important... and I don't want to shoot up a church.

Sam Hyde

Athiest

-Geaux

Here Sam Hyde blamed for the Colorado shooting the other day.

The blaming of Sam Hyde is a long standing 4Chan joke.

View attachment 158798

Trump was right. CNN is fake news

-Geaux

King of all fake news producers
Again it was a Texas Congressman who was on the phone who said it was Sam Hyde. Dotard Trump ALWAYS lies and Tramp in never right.

All things considered (NPR) vs conservative AM radio, which would you rather rely on? So far, I have gotten more from AM radio and conservatives on this board than anything else. Sad!

------------------------------------------- why wouldn't 'antifa' target a Church full of Conservative Baptist white people , possible / probable Trump supporters , 'antifa' declared war on Trump and Pense and Americans just yesterday on Nov. 4th EEFleegle ??

Brain357 - Interesting your username is from a 357 caliber firearm

Did you see in the news conference where a citizen confronted the shooter with his own rifle that caused the shooter to drop his weapon? Saved lives!

-Geaux

Forum List

Back